Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
men being superior- any women love it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:21 pm
I hope Amarah Couture will come back... she knows we're right, and I think she's just being ignorant. -o- Maybe she'lll learn something.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:48 pm
Everyone's intitled to her opinion so I mean we can't ay she's wrong, but yes she is being rude.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:56 pm
I know. sad I usually don't like saying someones wrong Icy, but still... she was being rude and then she talks about these things... it kind of makes me sad. sad

((Pm me i'm bored.))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:57 pm
Oh my..I really think I crossed the line there..I wish I had better control over my own mouth..  

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:06 pm
It's okay. It happens to me too.

My dad doesn't do woman work, but neither does my mom. It's either me or my other siblings.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:07 pm
Amarah Couture
nothing really made me think like that. it's just how've i've seen things. women are failures unless inside the house working. they are best there.

Failures? So everyone here how doesn't believe that and doesn't work at home and do "woman's work" are failures. That had better be in your opinon because when I get older if my husband says I need to stay at home and do "woman's work" I don't want to be married to him. That's just in my opinion though.

@Femme: It's alright. Soemtimes people need to get snapped at to see how rude they're being.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:12 pm
Amarah Couture
nothing really made me think like that. it's just how've i've seen things. women are failures unless inside the house working. they are best there.

Men don't even think like that. XD this is quite ammusing to me. I guess I'm a failure then, seeing as I suck at house work. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:39 pm
From my personal perspective, it'd be hell cooped up in a house all day, with a husband always ordering me around and demanding a clean house. of course it would be a different story with kids to raise and be a mother to. But right now, i guess i just run with boys and walk with the girls. I have friends of both genders, but in PE or sports, me and the guys are top dog and we're always having friendly competition for the best mile time or highest pacer. When I'm with them we have the best time joking and laughing, but its my best girlfriends that i spend the most time with and look to for support and companionship. Not that us girls don't have fun of our own blaugh  

Sora Nightwhisper

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:46 pm
Well, I've been trying to keep it down to a minimum. Seems bad things happen if you take it too far when not on a forum.

I'm a bad woman then, too..I'm heading to veterinary stuff. And I'm also interested in fantasy novels..light, non-romancey action!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:00 pm
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

I'm also a horrible woman.
But in her opinion, I would then make an amazing man. XD

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

I Red Roze I

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:11 pm
i love a man being superior i dont know why xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:58 pm
I believe that women are perfectly equal to men.

I'm not quite sure what my faith says about it (Catholic :3), but I am a bit of a feminist, and I say that women deserve the right to power! <3  

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:31 pm
Well, my best guy friend would be..um...

Either a leprechaun or an alien. I'm voting for alien because he has a squeedlyspooch. We all know that geeks come from a different planet..one with laser beams.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:39 pm
Skye waz here
Amarah Couture

Men don't even think like that. XD this is quite ammusing to me. I guess I'm a failure then, seeing as I suck at house work. lol

I'm a future failure as well! XD I wanna be a Paleontologist and work in a museum lab, or go on awesome adventures all day in a dessert somewhere, and god forbid, be away from home! Yeah, I fail epicly! blaugh

To Femme: Yes, yes we do! I'm from a plantet in a parrell dimension called Mobius. ninja I be chillen with Sonic and friends all day. cool  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:53 pm
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
Skye waz here
Amarah Couture

I'm a future failure as well! XD I wanna be a Paleontologist and work in a museum lab, or go on awesome adventures all day in a dessert somewhere, and god forbid, be away from home! Yeah, I fail epicly! blaugh

To Femme: Yes, yes we do! I'm from a plantet in a parrell dimension called Mobius. ninja I be chillen with Sonic and friends all day. cool

lol I'd be chilling with all my favorite anime/shows/video games all day.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff