Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
:.: Abigail's Nine :.: {Accepting/Open} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XMiichi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:50 am
User Image

→ Ʀ ɛ ɴ ▪ L u o ɴ ɠ ↓
the c o l dXt e e n a g e r

□□□□□□□□□□Hoω мαиу мoяз tιмзs ωιll I hαvε тo tяу...

X X X Letting out a sigh as the bell above the door rang out again, he straightened his back and tried his best to smile. Well, that didn't turn out well. In fact, his frown was even more apparent.

X X X "Hello. Welcome," he answered back.

X X X Not soon after, his mother appeared. She leaned forward on the top of the glassed window section of the store to get closer to her customer. A bright chearful smile was on her face, much to the contrast of her boy.

X X X "Hello, sweetheart. Ignore Ren over there. We all haven't seen him smile in years. I don't see how a child of mine could be so grumpy."

X X X Ren glared at his mother from the other side of the room, his head propped up in his palm. Yes. This was the woman he had to deal with every single day. And now that he was helping out at the bakery, this time was multipled.

X X X "What would you like today?" She gestured to the pastries and cakes that rested beneath her on their shelves behind the glass.

... βεfoяε му hopεs cαи tяυlу flу αgαιи?□□□□□□□□□□

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:06 pm
Cybil gave Ren a cool glance. He looked unhappy, she thought. Like he didn't want to be there. Well, she often didn't want to be at work, either. So she gave him the benefit of the doubt, and when his mother came up to talk to her, she turned to the older woman with an easy smile. "Hi there," she said lightly.

She examined the things on offer behind the glass and was relieved to see everything she was looking for. "Can I get one of those," nodding at the cherry danishes, "and two of your strawberry tarts, please?" She gave the lady a quick grin. "I told myself I wasn't going to get anything for me, but those are absolutely irresistible."

With a laugh, she tugged her purse out of the pocket of her coat. Her gaze flicked to Ren again for a second, trying to figure out where she'd seen him before. She couldn't quite recall. Dismissing it, she turned her attention back to his mother - it would come back to her, and probably would end up being completely unimportant.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

XMiichi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image

→ Ʀ ɛ ɴ ▪ L u o ɴ ɠ ↓
the c o l dXt e e n a g e r

□□□□□□□□□□Hoω мαиу мoяз tιмзs ωιll I hαvε тo tяу...

X X X Ren raised an eyebrow when the girl looked in his direction again. He felt something strange about this girl, now that he looked closer. He'd never seen her in his life, but she held something that sparked his attention, if even only the slightest. Probably no biggie. He'd probably never see her again if she never came back to the bakery anyways.

X X X Smiling, and chuckling along, Ren's mother pulled the glass door open and poked a pair of metal tongs into the area. Her other hand was already carrying a brown paper bag. She expertly placed the pastries into the bag and folded up the top. She then placed it in a plastic bag and handed it to Cybil.

X X X "Ren will take your money, dear. Enjoy!"

X X X Having listened to the order, Ren straightened up again and inputed the prices into the cash register.

X X X "That will come to a total of $7.73." he said in a clearly bored voice.

... βεfoяε му hopεs cαи tяυlу flу αgαιи?□□□□□□□□□□

[ OOC: I wasn't entirely sure about the pricing, so I just made something up. I hope it's not too pricey. ]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:49 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Miranda glanced at the sleeping Mark before turning back to her vision. "Are you important?" She murmured to the paper, sketching in the last tiny details. "Who are you?" The girl had a bad habit of speaking aloud to herself as she thought. She didn't care that she looked crazy most of the time. She'd found it helped her to order her thoughts. "Are you just another aimless person passing by or are you important to this all?"

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:46 pm
((OOC: Sounds okay to me, assuming that we're not talking tiny itty-bitty little treats here.
@Lucky: Hey, you. Yeah, you. You should go post in PR. razz ))

Cybil gave the lady another quick smile before carrying her bag over to the register. She pulled out a ten after Ren gave her the total, and passed it over, still frowning.

She'd seen him before, she was sure of it. But where and when and why it even mattered remained a mystery. Maybe she'd just gone to school with him or something, and she didn't remember it well because she'd seen him in an entirely different setting. Could be, but somehow she thought that wasn't it.

Just like she thought - no, she knew - she'd see him again.

~

Mark muttered unhappily in his sleep, turning over as though trying to find a more comfortable position.

He was starting to wake up, but hopefully Cybil would be back before he did - not for nothing was the blonde so worried about leaving Miranda alone to deal with the boy while he was starting withdrawals again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image

((Um.....PR? And that would be....?))

Miranda glanced at Mark. A stray worry crossed her mind. What would happen if he woke up before Cybil got back. The blonde seemed to think it wouldn't be a good idea. Silently, she began praying the boy would stay asleep just a little bit longer. She glanced up at the clock. Cybil would be back soon, right?

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:46 pm
((OOC: Phoenix Rising, dove. heart
Waiting for Ren to give Cyb change, and then I'll post.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image

((Whoops. Sorry, I'm a bit oblivious at times. sweatdrop I'll post after I reply to Siren.))

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:14 pm
((OOC: *pokes the RP in a bid to make it live again*))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image

((Kinda waiting on XMiichiChan......))

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:59 pm
((OOC: True. I guess I could have Mark wake up and make Miranda deal with him for a little while. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image

((Alright. Go for it.))

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:49 pm
Mark stirred in his sleep once more, and then his eyes snapped open. The look on his face was terrified, half-crazy. And finally, the unintelligible mumbling that had been coming from his sleeping form for the last little while took shape.

"His legs his legs his legs his legs his legs his legs oh dear God WHERE ARE HIS LEGS?"

His hands hooked into clawlike shapes seemingly of their own volition, and despite his jerks and trembling, he started making motions just over his arms like he was trying to use an invisible bar of soap, giving himself some fairly severe scratches in the process.

"Dirty," he muttered, sounding almost hypnotized. "So unclean. Unclean. Need...need..."

By now he was bleeding, but still he kept muttering things along those lines, staring steadily at his arms. "Bugs on me...so unclean..."

Where had Cybil said she kept those drugs again?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image

Miranda glanced at the clock again but Mark's yelling drew her attention back to him suddenly. "Mark?" She asked worriedly. She started to reach for him, wanting him to stop scratching, but thought better of it. The pills. Cybil had said she had pills right? She thought for a moment, trying to remember. Then she had it. She hurriedly dug out the pills, pulling two out of the bottle. Setting it back down, she hurried back to Mark.

She approached him slowly and carefully, not wanting to get hurt. "Mark, it's okay. It's okay." She murmured soothingly. "I've got your pills. Here. You'll feel better once you take these." She kept her voice low and soft, holding out one hand, the pills in her fist so she didn't drop them.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:20 pm
((OOC: Going to just assume that Cyb got her change if Miichi doesn't show up before my next post.))

Mark's eyes trained on her, and they were blank and more than a little insane. "No, no, you don't understand," he half-crooned. "Dirty." His crazed stare went back to his arms again, and he once again started the odd motions. "So unclean." His voice rose to a half-shriek. "So unclean!"

He was twitching and shaking, and looked like the stereotypical madman as he sat on the bed, staring at dirt - or something - that only he could see.

There was absolutely no method to his behaviour whatsoever. He was nuts right now. It seemed debatable whether pills would even help.

And Miranda was stuck alone with him until Cybil came back, in the kind of apartment building where no one would check on a few screams.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games