Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
<~> Wastelanders, an orignal rp.Now Open<~> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:39 pm
"Alright your arm is dislocated, and I think you may have sprained your wrist, as far as I can feel, nothing is broken... but what I'm about to do is going to hurt so... bite down on this..." he said offering her his scarf, as he prepared to set her arm back in place.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Alright your arm is dislocated, and I think you may have sprained your wrist, as far as I can feel, nothing is broken... but what I'm about to do is going to hurt so... bite down on this..." he said offering her his scarf, as he prepared to set her arm back in place.

She nodded slowly taking it in her mouth, knowing it would hurt horribly, she bit down hard, and relaxed the rest of her body, she closed her eyes and began to trance herself to keep herself from feeling as much pain. She waited.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:43 pm
Gene took a deep breath and used his ability and quickly reset the arm right he first time then held her carefully knowing the pain even if he'd done it right would be enormous. So he held her in his arms, telling her it was over, and she would have to have it done again unless something else happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:46 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene took a deep breath and used his ability and quickly reset the arm right he first time then held her carefully knowing the pain even if he'd done it right would be enormous. So he held her in his arms, telling her it was over, and she would have to have it done again unless something else happened.

The pain hit her like a truck. She bit down harder and her body tensed, more tears fell from her eyes as they shut tighter, her dragon turned a dark crimson color with all the pain she was feeling.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:49 pm
He held her tighter as he felt her pain stroking her back gently trying to bring any solace to the pain she was feeling because of what he had, had to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:50 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
He held her tighter as he felt her pain stroking her back gently trying to bring any solace to the pain she was feeling because of what he had, had to do.

She buried her face in his chest, soaking what he was wearing with tears, her right hand quivered, making involuntary movements.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:03 pm
He held her there stroking her hair gently. "It's ok, let it out." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:07 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
He held her there stroking her hair gently. "It's ok, let it out." he said softly.

She nodded and tears fell harder and faster. All the tears of fallen comrades, memory loss and everything else fell in those tears, her body began to shake.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:12 pm
As she shook he cooed gently in her ear that it was ok, and pulled her closer holding her in his lap rocking her some to calm her in this most fragile of moments.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:15 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
As she shook he cooed gently in her ear that it was ok, and pulled her closer holding her in his lap rocking her some to calm her in this most fragile of moments.

She slowly began to calm down, her body slowly stopped shaking, tho the tears still fell. She had never felt this fragile before,this weak.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:21 am
Gene continued to hold her for the moment. "I'm sorry... really hated to have to do that." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:28 am
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene continued to hold her for the moment. "I'm sorry... really hated to have to do that." he said softly.

She nodded lightly, not moving from her position. For once, she felt no reason to be on guard or scared.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:30 am
"I'll take care of you, I promise..." he said and without thinking kissed her cheek gently, an action after he'd done it he closed his eyes expecting to be hit for.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:31 am
Dark_EdgeXI
"I'll take care of you, I promise..." he said and without thinking kissed her cheek gently, an action after he'd done it he closed his eyes expecting to be hit for.

She didn't hit him, her hand raised to her cheek, touching it lightly.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games