Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:28 pm
we do need him to start, yes.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:08 pm
(( I advise you to PM the other RPers, just to point out the fact that we're active again over here! ^^ Remember to add a link to the RP in the message ;D And if Ciar is too lazy, can't you always godmod him onwards? ))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:32 pm
ciar's never lazy. D:
and I tried doing that, but apparently I cant send mass pms unless every single person on there is on my friends list... which a few arent.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:00 pm
(dont worry about me or Mind.....we are keeping up.)  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:59 pm
((my character is just standing around, waiting for the auction to start))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:49 pm
[ fft-sorryforthewait, but ooo yay ~ . i can actually post something. and like, i tried to avoid godmodding. did i succeed?
ciar is never lazy.
but i can be.
oh. NK. the kid is Nicholas. in case you couldn`t tell. ]

The rest of the Keshval who had lingered around the edges of the cages thinned out until the steady smell of decay and death were the only things to accompany the slaves to an almost certain doom. The ship groaned, old rust and metal complaining. Only in the cells where the pets were kept, the very bottom of the ship, was were the otherwise pristine structure let itself loose. Ciar let his eyes wander from captive to captive, meeting their gaze unflinchingly until they looked away. Several of his men had joined him down in the deep, and in their worn, leathery hands they carried a long heavy chain. Ignoring the violent outbursts from some slaves, and the passive hopelessness of others, cages swung open, although the opportunity of freedom that was offered was rarely answered, and the few that tried were beaten down. The shackles on their wrists were fettered to the largest of the irons, their feet bound together without rendering them immobile. Again, silence filled the unearthly tomb. Satisfied, Ciar gave an almost imperceptible tilt of the head, and the unfortunate slave at the rear of the line was shoved forward by a Keshval boot. Slowly, reluctantly, as if the humans knew what was in store for them and that this dirty, cold place was much more forgiving, the line started forward. Through the belly of the monster they traveled, until eventually, Ciar led the huddled group into the room, filled with beautiful faces, feathery wings, and cruel minds. Not one for ceremony or precocious introductions, Ciar jumped feet first into the auction. Frankly, he was getting tired of babysitting these snotty brats who whimpered or protested or cried. That was one thing he really hated; crying. Instead, he severed the shackles around a young boy`s wrists from the main chain, and dragged the human up onto the ' viewing platform ' as it was formally known. Barely skipping a beat, " Number 4821903. A healthy human male. Contains more than just the average human intelligence." The amount of contempt lurking with the word ' average ' carried a little more emotion that any sort that Ciar had portrayed to date. " Young, and capable of medium to difficult labor. " The words seemed to hang in the air, suspended over the quiet that had fallen over the crowd. A light smirk tugged upward at Ciar`s lips, and his tone became more musical. " ... . Any takers ...? "

fingerpuppet mafia

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy stumbled as she was pushed along with the cold chains. Her feet hurt from the sudden pressure after not being able to stand for a few days. She stayed to herself, without muttering a word, yet without snuffling like the youngers, or the hopeless. she was keeping what Sen said in mind. She watched the the boy was brought out, and gulped, hoping the boy's fate couldn't be TOO bad. The little thing looked to fragile to take it. Poor kid.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Kara flinched back as one of the Keshval unlatched her collar and roughly pulled her from her cage. A pair of shakles were snapped securely around her wrists, adding unwanted weight to her arms. Her one arm throbbed where the guard let go of her, and tears stung the corners of her eyes. There would certainly be bruised fingerprints there in a few hours.

Reluctantly she followed behind Maxy until they were all forced to stop. Ciar grabbed hold of the littlest of their group and ushered him towards the center of the stage. Kara shivered as her gaze swept over the winged audience, and she quickly looked away when she found more than a few pairs of eyes met hers.
Was this how her brother had felt?

User Image

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:11 pm
Senryu followed along being submittant. He would soon take the opportunity to attempt to strangle one of them when they gave him the chance.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:34 pm
Ailu remained a bit aways as she watched the auction in her own area. She ket her money in her pocket, her butt in chair, and her eyes boredly open.  

MindxHunter

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:19 pm
Vaanathos took a seat in the front row that were reserved for the most important of Keshval. His two assistants sat on either side of him. When the kid was pushed foreward, Vaanathos looked at him with interest. The kid was young enough to be groomed into a perfect subserviant slave, but then again, appeared too young for really hard labour. Vaanathos was rich but he didn't want to spend too much money on a slave. He always stated he paid more for them than what they were worth. To him one penny was more than they were worth.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:19 pm
((OOC: I'm sort of vaguely assuming that this is a silent auction, but if it's not, someone feel free to correct me and I'll edit. Also, out of curiosity, just what is the minimum bid, and what exactly do the Keshval use for money? >.>))

Zloraiha waited for someone else to speak up. She hated to be the first one to speak; it made her appear too eager. And after all, how sure was she that she wanted this one?

Her eyes boredly roamed the others. Still, not one of them sparked the slightest interest. Yes, if it had to be one of them, the boy would be the best. And so she waited. And waited. And waited some more. But still, nothing.

Was there no one else in the room who thought this child was worth the slightest amount of interest? Not even the minimum bid, even just to spark interest among the others? Was there something wrong with him, something that wasn't readily apparent to her but that everyone else saw?

Still she waited, and still no one said a word.

And at last the silence was more than she could take, and raising her head to catch Ciar's eye, she gave him a nod.

If no one else would start it, Raia would just have to show them all up.

~

Marcelius had glanced up as the silence stretched on, wondering just how cheap the child would go for. He didn't usually like to take on children - a little older, when they were fully formed physically and mentally, was best.

But if that one was the cheapest, Marcelius would take him.

As he thought it, however, he caught the slight head movement of the young Keshval a few seats behind him. She had been silent for a long time as well. Perhaps she'd just made up her mind. And since Marcelius had no interest in starting a bidding war, much less paying any more than he had to for a specimen, he let it go. There'd be another.

He amused himself by watching the other slaves, and trying to figure out which one would be passed over by his kinfolk. There was always one. The one who wasn't as talented or beautiful or special as the others, the one who just seemed off.

That one always ended up his.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:06 pm
SilentShadowDreamer
((OOC: I'm sort of vaguely assuming that this is a silent auction, but if it's not, someone feel free to correct me and I'll edit. Also, out of curiosity, just what is the minimum bid, and what exactly do the Keshval use for money? >.>))

Minimum bid can be whatever Ciar decides.
As for money... hm, not sure. I'd probably have to say crystals or some sort of pretty stone?
Wow, should have thought that one out more, huh? :/

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:52 pm
[ because i`ve decided that Ciar`s a bit of a greedy b*****d, he`ll just change the minimum bid each time to suit himself. but a bit of a warning ; i`m a little terrible about making these decisions myself. DDD: ]

It seemed the crowd was unmoved. The only noises were the soft whispers of feathers as the participants shifted slightly, and the clink of iron behind him. Ciar softly clicked his tongue in disappointment. But he was not someone to give up so easily. Many Keshval kept their opinions to themselves. The situation was growing towards uncomfortable - at least for the human, not for Ciar - until.. yes. There was somebody. The female that he`d spoken to earlier. He`d been waiting for her to speak up. " And..? Your bid? " So far, the human had made no attempt at struggle, which was fortunate. Although he had a well of patience for his kin, the amount that was given to the slaves was hardly any.

fingerpuppet mafia

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:07 pm
(( I'M NOT LATE! > < I so.. am.. not > > Oh and thanks for the heads up, I guess I am the only 'little kid' but it's very nice just to be certain. ^~^ ))

Nicholas whimpered when he was pulled out of his cage and one of the 'Angels' took his feather away, throwing it on the floor where he could no longer reach it. He kept looking back to it with tearful eyes until it vanished out of sight as the slaves were all being moved onwards.
When they stopped Nick looked around at the other slaves nervously, wondering what was happening. He was extremely surprised and tried to back away when his own chains were being removed from the main big one, but then was pulled away from the others and placed on stage.
Nicholas looked wide-eyed, in complete terror, at the judgmental yet beautiful eyes staring back at him. There were so many people and such great hate pressured on him even though their looks were so hypnotizing. It really hurt his head, it was all very confusing to the eyes.
There was slight movement in the crowd and then the man who put him on display pointed out one of the angels amongst the many. It was her! Nicholas rejoiced seeing his 'real' angel and his eyes sparkled as he gazed at her from the stage. He wanted to be taken away from this place by her, to be rescued.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games