Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:36 pm
Nova finally made it back ,gave her "report", and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:12 am
"you know calling the people who not only didn't attempt to gain intelligence on you but in fact helped you by giving your enemies false information dogs isn't a very good sign of gratitude" Vance stared coldly at sky, jokes were one thing, but he knew personally that being called a dog was a disgrace to him and his brethren  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:49 pm
"I don't care, I like Nova. She cool, but werewolfs i hate. They never did anything good but give us trouble and kill us. So yeah, i don't like showing gratitude to Them. I used to like them, but I've had bad encounters with them in the past. So blame them for my hate for their race. " He said looking back at Vance with anger and pain in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:08 pm
"your nothing but a good for nothing bigot. you should never hate a race because of a few peoples actions, that's how wars start in the first place" he matched his glance with just as much anger  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:40 am
"I HATE THEM CAUSE THEY SLAUGHTERED MY WHOLE FAMILY!!! MY KIDS! AND MY LOVELY WIFE!!!!!!!!" He hiss loudly at Vance with pain in his eyes and got up and walked away to his room "You'd never understand" He said under his breath  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:17 pm
Vance shrugged "id say something that'd make you feel like an a*****e but I'll save it for later"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:08 pm
He went to his room and slammed the door, he was really pissed. He walked in a circle in his room and he light another cig, trying to keep his anger in control. He had an anger issue which got him no where when it came with friends. The only friend he had that he could trust was the prince. He was saved by Marcus and owed him by serving him untill he could no longer fulfill the duty.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:28 am
Marcus sat down at the table "Alexander pleas go see if sky is alright ,Vance it was a pleasure meeting you but i think its time for you to go and thank you for contributing on giving fake information if you want you can stay here for the knight but you must leave early in the morning"Alexander stood up and went upstairs to sky's room and knocked on the door "sky are you ok its me Alex can i come in?"  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:36 am
Sky was still walked around his room in circles when some one knocked on his door. He glared at the door thinking it was Vance but stopped when he heard it was Alex "Come in" He said as he took another puff of his cigarette.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:48 pm
Vance shrugged "all right then i guess this is goodbye for now" he lfew up into the sky and saluted "admiral Vance over and out" he flew up through the roof and looked out at the open night sky "hmmmmm what now? oh i wonder what Nova is up to"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:18 pm
Alexander walked into sky's room "hey my brother sent me to see if you were ok , don't worry sky don't listen to the ghost hes just doing it to tick you off id you just ignore him hell stop believe me"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:33 pm
"I know, i know. I need to learn to control my anger. I wish i could rip this non-existing throat out. Is he gone?" He looked at Alex and took another inhale of his cig.  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:45 pm
Alex looked at sky "i think so my brother told him that it was time for him to leave"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:15 pm
"Good, lets go back to the table. I should apologize to Marcus." He smiled a little at Alex  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:05 am
"its alright everyone has either left or went to there room and on that account ill be heading to mine" alexander returned the smile and left  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games