Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:18 pm
Hatira shrugged and contiued to hug him, "I'm out of ideas."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:23 pm
"And I'm perfectly content holding you in my arms"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:27 pm
Hatira smiled, "Sounds good to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:30 pm
K-Ba lifts her up and walks over to the grass, and lays down, never releasing her from his arms.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Hatira had rested her head on his chest and sighed, enjoying being in K-Ba's arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:35 pm
K-ba uses one hand to lift her face towards his and kisses her softly on the lips,"I find it unreal that I care so deeply for you, and I've known you such a short ammount of time."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:36 pm
Hatira smiled lightly, "Indeed, and i'm feeling the same way..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:44 pm
(I'm stealing the lines in this post from a song)

"I want to stand with you on a mountain. I want to bathe with you in the sea. I want to lay like this forever, until the sky falls down on me."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:47 pm
(kk) Hatira blushed a bit and smiled listening to him, and she looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
The elf silently joins him, used to eating quietly anyways. When he tastes the food in the bowl he almost asks what the food is called before remembering that he is not allowed to speak.
After dinner the little ones clean the table and Bob brings the elf outside,"did you enjoy the Sushi, rice sweet and sour pork?"
"Yes," the elf replies, not remembering the last time he had eaten a meal that had tasted as good as the one he had just finished.
"So train the dinner off, or rest up for tomorrow?"
"Training sounds good," the elf replies, somewhat anxious to weild his longsword again. He eyes the red and black hilt, his eyes running down the sheath concealing a blade enscribed with elvish runes.
Bob grins,"I hoped you'd say that." taking a battle position, lacking a weapon.
The elf draws his sword, revieling the elvish runes that had been the last runes ever seen by a large number of enemies. "I hope you know what you are doing."  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:50 am
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
"Yes," the elf replies, not remembering the last time he had eaten a meal that had tasted as good as the one he had just finished.
"So train the dinner off, or rest up for tomorrow?"
"Training sounds good," the elf replies, somewhat anxious to weild his longsword again. He eyes the red and black hilt, his eyes running down the sheath concealing a blade enscribed with elvish runes.
Bob grins,"I hoped you'd say that." taking a battle position, lacking a weapon.
The elf draws his sword, revieling the elvish runes that had been the last runes ever seen by a large number of enemies. "I hope you know what you are doing."
Bob motions to his sparring partner to approach.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:56 am
the two lay for hours in each others arms, long into the hours of the city's artificial sun dimming out for the evening."I don't want to move, but if we don't do something soon, we may have a search party looking for us."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:16 pm
Hatira chuckled a bit, "I don't have any idea as to what to do at the moment..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:45 pm
K-Ba stands and lifts Hatira to her feet,"I know this great resturant, we past it on the way, it typically requires reservations, but I think I can get us a table on such short notice, that is, if you're hungry."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:48 pm
Hatira smiled, "That would be great."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games