Welcome to Gaia! ::

Goldfish Nightlights

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing you a friendly arena guild! 

Tags: avatar arena, contests, everyone, goldfish, nightlights 

Reply Original Group Entries - Warrior Women, Magical Men !
Week 19: Role Playing Goldfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nigte

Tipsy Warrior

14,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:13 am
not even ranked ah well lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:44 am
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Wow. People are getting hit hard for stupid reasons...
I'm in the 20s right now despite the mess this avi is >.<

same here  

Eternalized Oath
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Anhelitta De Celine-Val

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:45 am
Don Nando
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Wow. People are getting hit hard for stupid reasons...
I'm in the 20s right now despite the mess this avi is >.<
i am glad somebody is still in the race i just go the 100th place but not for long rolleyes but i guess i am getting down-voted by all the guys for stealing their girlfriends oh and there wallets too, because as you all know a girl has got to eat and somebody has to pay for it rofl

Well come Sunday I will probably get downvoted into oblivion, the swarm of evil voters descends before rollover now apparently...
@Entourage-I befriend animals, can't help it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:20 am
i'm COMPLETELY out. Last i checked, Mac was at 3.12  

Felix Jude Virgo

Mindset

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:42 pm
Despite the occasionally stupid comment, I am doing pretty well -- not top 10, but getting closer. smile Just have to see if the All Tab's large amount of votes protects my average from downvoters once the weekend comes.

(The All Tab is a blessing and a curse -- more exposure, and an average that really is average and not skewed by a few downvotes -- but it also means you need a ton more 5s than usual to raise your average at all.)

And I like naked avatars, or ones as nearly naked as skins allow without using a glitch. It's a trick to accessorize and still show off the avi's form. Hey, I am wearing 11 non-background items, after all. wink If only there were a bracelet to match the Drop set...  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:35 pm
noooo, dropped from 26 to 54 gonk  

Eternalized Oath
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

EntourageLights

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Argh! Now I ain't placed anymore because of the weiners out there X(  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:19 pm
Mindset
Despite the occasionally stupid comment, I am doing pretty well -- not top 10, but getting closer. smile Just have to see if the All Tab's large amount of votes protects my average from downvoters once the weekend comes.

(The All Tab is a blessing and a curse -- more exposure, and an average that really is average and not skewed by a few downvotes -- but it also means you need a ton more 5s than usual to raise your average at all.)

And I like naked avatars, or ones as nearly naked as skins allow without using a glitch. It's a trick to accessorize and still show off the avi's form. Hey, I am wearing 11 non-background items, after all. wink If only there were a bracelet to match the Drop set...
i am noticing that i went from 26 to 99 to 100 to N/A to 75 to 50 to 41 to 81 to 70 very quick. and i ways use the the all tab (well mostly) because i suck at advertising (in fact i just don't do it) but today i noticed that one 5 jumped me 11 ranks which shocked me so maybe the all tab it not as great as i thought it was.  

Don Nando

9,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Felix Jude Virgo

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:09 pm
Don Nando
Mindset

i am noticing that i went from 26 to 99 to 100 to N/A to 75 to 50 to 41 to 81 to 70 very quick. and i ways use the the all tab (well mostly) because i suck at advertising (in fact i just don't do it) but today i noticed that one 5 jumped me 11 ranks which shocked me so maybe the all tab it not as great as i thought it was.
Trust me when i say the following words:

It REALLY depends on the moods and tastes of the users.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:18 pm
i'm sitting pretty at rank 38  

Colorless111

6,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Eternalized Oath
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:55 pm
27 at the moment.

*does a dance for fives*  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:27 am
People either really don't like me or they don't like when I stop doing red and black xd  

Ionetta
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Anhelitta De Celine-Val

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:42 am
24 again...I've been pretty consistent with that number this week oddly enough.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Mindset definitely ought to place in the top 10.

I was so close for so long, then dropped, and have been since yoyoing between 24 and 40. Weird fluctuations back and forth. I've given up thinking I can pull it off this time, which is okay since I really don't think mine is a winning avi, but I'll be so annoyed if I see crap in the top ten this week and Mindset doesn't place. I love that interpretation!  

Stella Meowris

Anhelitta De Celine-Val

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:03 pm
Still in the 20s. Frankly I am happy to even get that high anymore. Cosplay just depresses me since I worked so hard on them and yet people are not being fair with their ratings.  
Original Group Entries - Warrior Women, Magical Men !

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games