Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

CindyChasesGhosts

3,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:23 pm
im gonna make a video soon biggrin !  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:39 pm
I think gaia is awesome! I think rally,towns,and virtual hollywood are awesome places to chat with friends. It can get boring at times so I think they could add some more games like ZOMG and another virtual world. Also I don't like the new "my gaia" page very much. I am used to it,but I think it could be improved a little more so it will be easier to use.

~ princess ai rules.  

princess ai rules

9,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

cupcakeclubmember

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:40 pm
when it comes to gaia, every one is having fun.. right? wrong. not when someone at the rally or towns is being really stupid and is being super inaproppriate! Gaia HAS TO HAVE MORE MODERATORS! THEY SHOULD HAVE LIKE A SPY OR SOMETHING THAT CAN KICK SOMEONE OUT IF THEY SEE THEM DOING SOMETHING THEIR NOT SUPPOSED TO WITH THEIR OWN EYES INSTEAD OF TAKING SOME ONES ELSE'S WORD FOR IT BECAUSE...I MEAN WHO EVER REPORTS SOMEONE BECAUSE THEIR BEING A REBEL OR SOMETHING?????????????? xp ps i dont have a youtube. smile

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:40 pm
Gaia's "improvements" need to just disapear. Gaia needs to start over and ask what we want.  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

chelsea931

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:59 pm
Hey =]

i love the empire of gaia! its a wonderful guild =]

As far as gaia goes, well i think that it should be easier to earn gold, because there is always a special item i want but ive gotta have gaia cash for it....and i dont have like 20 bucks to go spend on a gaiacash card...ive got more important things to spend my money on, such ad paying a phone bill (etc)

I also think that the games could be made more fun,

like rally its fun at 1st but day after day it gets boring, going into the same type of rally room, sitting on your car, or talking to ppl.

but other than these things i love gaia! i just wish it was more fun

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:39 pm
I LOVE GAIA!! I AM ON ALL THE TIME AND ITS REALLY ADDICTIVE!
GAIA IS AWESOME!

Tobi_ish_a_very_good_boy

bryant_tyang

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:44 pm
I love gaia i really honestly do, but lately gaia has been doing things to atleast try to improve it, but so far it hasn't made the users of gaia happy. sad  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:50 pm
i love gaia, ive been here sence the very begining (2003)...
i love the art fourms and the GD and CB is awsome ^-^
although i hate that gaia has changed its prices on everything and made it so hard to get certain items...
not every one can pay for a cash card... i do have bills to pay D:
*blush*
im really shy so idk if ill make a video ...
but i really do want that gold *gold hungry mrgreen

Broccolii

UltimateGrim

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:36 pm
Not exactly sure but i didnt wanna make a new topic... I think gaia is fun...at times but really its chat based.... Its like another facebook which its fun in that sense, just that the really rare items like Angelic Halo are just impossible to get.... ppl sell em at trillions but ppl can hack gold to get infinity... they dont regulate it and they give unnecessary announcements to non cash buyers on evolving items... we dun really read 1/2 of them so y give so much chatter... i think gaias just a roller coaster going up and down... bust still zOMG is fun... but its based off of ur rings... they make combos but y cant they make more better sets off of other types of rings... they give cool items but still its just crazy and stuff... i just hope they can stop with the unnecessary and put in the interesting  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:38 pm
Broccolii
i love gaia, ive been here sence the very begining (2003)...
i love the art fourms and the GD and CB is awsome ^-^
although i hate that gaia has changed its prices on everything and made it so hard to get certain items...
not every one can pay for a cash card... i do have bills to pay D:
*blush*
im really shy so idk if ill make a video ...
but i really do want that gold *gold hungry* mrgreen

<3 ur post  

UltimateGrim

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darui_Sama

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:46 pm
come on im a new member here cry  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:06 pm
they should make better game space I think 6 is not enough and make new gameshere in gaia its just desame crying  

II-iRPG-II

Invisible Phantom

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

MewMewTokoyo

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:15 pm
yeah my mic is being a d*** and so i'm just writing it down

MewMewTokoyo

The Empire of Gaia...........is awsome but gaia online sucks a**** because

1. the price is TOO HIGH on gaia gold AND gaia cash they need to lower it or just don't do it at all

2. when we try to give out "ideas" they turn the other cheek and just think we are trash for the confention there where alot of people having ideas of which city or town to stop at and they just throw them away like we don't feel or anything,there is one that i saw she said that "WE LOVE U GAIA,i told everyone in town about u and hopefully that u come around and make my town very happy." and that's part of it but it's long but touched me to go to that town and shock them and get them to come and have fun but most of the people can't make it to them all the way to airazona or to canda it takes too much money and too much painfull wishies to get there and it's something REALLY,REALLY BIG but need to come to some place where people can get there in a hour or two then five to eight hours long

3.we try to get to a new level and hey we try and try till we get gold like everybody says it takes too much time we not dogs!!!!

4.from when i started with a different avi i thought it will be awsome it will be great but i had left for three years cuz of no internet i was shocked of how bad it turn out,i think they r doing this for the money now then listening and caring of gaia and gaians heart and soul because they r like popstars they are here for attion.....not changing the life of gaia it self AND I DO NOT CARE IF I DO GET BANNED FROM GAIA CUZ THIS TURN TO S**** OF HELL AND IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE THAT TILL THEY GET THERE HEADS OUT OF THERE A**** TO CARE ENAF FOR GAIA THEN THERE SELFS!!!!!!

5.gaia u are getting to self centered about u then the need for others and this is war with u,gaians,and god and hell but beleve me hell is dancing tonight and it's ur sorry burning a*** thats making all more fun cuz we are here and we fighting to make a new gaia that changes the whole world of gaia not,i repeat NOT!!! one person or one self minded games cuz that snake is there ready to kick u down to meet the devil himself cuz baby.....he is no giver,he is a whip cracking,boiling pot of painfull madness some of knows it and like lets see u dance with devil hot moves if u can't keep up get ready to have a life time of pain watching one gaian after the other go away when we protest about this site  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:24 pm
Well, gaia is pretty fun if you got lots to do ( like entering competitions and stuff)
but it can be boring when theres nothing to do
Gaia should introduce more mmultiplayer games that doesnt need to have those special items that the poor cant afford.A game thats quick to download and easy to play, simple ones like uno.  

I_EmptyRain_I

Gracious Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

chance-the-man-slayer

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:40 pm
The quote "Perhaps the worst problem about Gaia Online is how bad they suck. It’s just a god-damn forum, and the point of the game is totally stupid. There are no levels, no monsters, no challenges"

Well i think that's all wrong think about you have zOMG its has monster, levels, some challenges, not to say that it suck some what is a lie but its a great game and great place to meet and make friends....

[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff