Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:30 am
Suki looked down at her body seeing herself in different clothing than she was wearing before she had come to Dreamworld. Her hair fell around her face, but instead of it being dark brown, it was a bright orange.

She turned around and saw that she had a tail.

"What kind of a world is this?" Suki thought out loud as she stared at the wagging object.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Yuki stopped cooing over Skye's new form. She absolutely loved dogs, but considering she was mostly cat in this world, it was quite hilarious. Her heart-shaped face turned to look at Suki, and Yuki's eyes lit up in delight.

"You have ears and a tail, too!"

Yuki jumped to her feet, the black and white ribbons that were tied in her hair swishing around her pale face. Her snowy white ears tweaked in different directions, and her breath came out in cold puffs. To anyone that looked at her, she looked like someone that had just jumped out of a Winter Wonderland.

Avelyst

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:48 pm
Skye had managed to sneak behind a tree while no one was watching. After a few moments he summoned his black Dark Assassin's attire and he dressed quickly. He ran a hand through his messy raven hair and swiftly walked back into the clearing. The black wrap around his neck was tightly placed around his lower face, so it covered from his nose down and the rest billowed from behind.

The smells in the area were dulled in his normal form, but his senses were still strong. He slammed Ashur into the dirt, leaning against the dark blade. He was lean and looked annoyed, but no one would notice the bored expression in his eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:39 pm
Meeko looked around then back to the curious boy standing befor him. "I thought I told them to destroy that damned book.!" he stood and paced around in a nevious circle. He started to rant. At first the rant was just murmurings, then it turned to gutteral noises, then he just slammed his fist into a tree making it fall to the ground. The ground shook. "So the died for nothing."He said in a faint wisper."Everyone... i ever knew... dead, for nothing!" he yelled the last part. He looked to the strange boy. The boy, who had a shocked expression on his face, just stared. "What?" was all he could say. 'Why am I even talking to him? It's not going to bring them back. No, it will only bring the painfull memories.Again.'  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:09 pm
Riley slid the gun into a holster at her hip, which was nicely concealed by her large, billowing cloak. She let the hood fall around her face, sheilding it nicely from the bright sun. With a scowl she then looked toward the sky and pulled some clouds over the sun. "Much better." she said, looking for the first time over at the boy with ears who seemed to be ranting about something. Meeko, or whatever his name was.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:13 pm
Suki tilted her head, then she curiously reached her hands to the top of her head and felt two fuzzy objects protruding from her head.

"So, what is my form when I am in this 'World'?"

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:40 pm
Yuki smiled, thoughtfully biting her bottom lip.

"You'll learn. I don't even know all of my abilities yet. He is a werewolf." Yuki gestured to Skye, who was watching everyone through half-lidded blue eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:21 pm
"No wonder he has such an attitude." Suki said to herself.

Suki stood up and wondered around, her curiosity obviously showing itself.

This world is exactly like the world I had just left!

"So... What are we supposed to do here?"

Evil_Maiden420

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:59 pm
Skye's eyes darted over to the girl. He raised an eyebrow.

"Just because I turn into a wolf you automaticaly assume I have a bad temper? I didnt choose what I am in this World."

Yuki walked over to him, smiling brightly and poking his sword. Skye rolled his eyes. His black spikes fell in his face while he looked at Suki.

"Besides, if that was the way it worked, then you would be clever and agile since you are part fox. You still look stupid and clutzy to me."

Yuki smacked his arm, but she knew he was mostly teasing. If there was anybody that knew him better than he knew himself then it was her. To everyone else it seemed he was being a jerk, but for the most part he was just teasing Suki.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:20 pm
Suki thought that over for a little bit, "Well, yeah... You do have a point there."

Her ears twitched as she heard a noise off in a distance.

"What was that?" She said as she stood up and walked off into the forest.

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:27 pm
Yuki rolled her eyes, running after the girl.

"If you hear screaming and spooky voices, then it's just us!" She hollered over her shoulder.

This girl must be an idiot for running off just because she heard something. I should know.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:40 pm
Suki turned to see Yuki running after her and waited for her to catch up.

"I'm sorry. New places make me curious."

Evil_Maiden420

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:06 pm
Skye sighed silently and walked after the girls. He wasn't about to just let Yuki run off. God knew she would get herself killed. He threw Ashur over ihs shoulder and ran after them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:10 pm
As Suki walked through the forest she spotted a big tree that stood in the middle of a small clearing.

"Ooh, that tree is HUGE!" She ran towards it and jumped to the lowest branch.

Am I seriously acting like a little kid? How is this happening?

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:01 am
Riley ghosted silently along behind the three. She stopped when Suki started climbing a tree in the middle of a clearing. She shook her head, then closed her eyes in concentration. In a moment she had risen to the place Suki had climbed, standing on a pillar of earth.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff