Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:31 am
{{LOL!! Best exit I've seen in awhile. So, I'm going to bed, too, since everyone is offline now. smile }}

Thistle had squeaked in shock when the fox picked her up suddenly and then ran off with her toward the pet area. When he threw into the pool, though, she actually loved it! She loved water, as was evident at GGB when she first went there with Amy, and she loved being thrown into it!

When the fox fished her out, she was going to follow after him and try to get him to do it again, but he was already leaving!

She sighed in disappointment and then looked around for Mitri. When she saw that he was gone as well, she sagged down onto the cement and squeaked sadly.

Amy had gasped and started to run after Tsuku when he picked up Thistle and ran with her over to the pet pool area. He had already thrown her in, though, before Amy was even halfway to the pet area. She sighed in relief, though, when she saw that it was all Tsuku was going to do. She knew how much Thistle loved water, so she was no longer worried. In fact, she thought it might be a good bonding moment for the pets, whether Tsuku meant for it to be or not.

After she saw Tsuku fish Thistle out of the pool, she turned to Dec and nodded to what he said. "Thank you for coming, Dec. I loved having you here. I hope you and Tsuku come back soon!"

She returned Dec's hug and then waved to Tsuku as he bowed to her and then left.

When she turned back to look at Thistle, she couldn't help but chuckle softly as she saw her dejected position on the cement. She looked so disappointed that it was adorable! She was making so many new friends that she wouldn't be lonely for long.

Amy went over to her, picked her up and cuddled her. Since they were both wet from the pool, it didn't matter when Amy cuddled Thistle close to her.

Amy whistled for the owl and it quickly came out of the pet building to land on her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:36 am
Amy went over with her animals to where Rivonu was. "It was really nice to meet you, Rivonu. I'll probably be coming back tomorrow or the day after. If you want, feel free to come over to GGB if I'm not here. I hope to see you again soon."

She smiled at her and then turned to go home. Since Thistle was normally so clean and she had only been in the human pool for a few minutes, she didn't worry about asking the staff to clean out the pool. Besides, the chlorine would kill any germs. Actually, despite that time she had gotten sick, Amy wasn't sure Thistle had germs with how clean she always was... just another special trait of hers Amy guessed.

As Amy walked home, she thought back to what Mitri had said about Karrie. She thought about Karrie possibly having more-than-friendly feelings toward her, and then she thought about Mitri asking her to trust Velcore and give him more time to tell Karrie himself about his true lineage. Amy did trust Velcore and she knew that Mitri and Velcore only wanted what was best for him. They also had known Karrie much longer than Amy had, so she would give Velcore more time to tell Karrie, but not too much. She hoped if Karrie ever found out that she had known about his lineage before he had and did not tell him, that he would try to be understanding and not be too upset with her. They were all trying to act in Karrie's best interest.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:38 pm
After making sure everything was in her locker other than the things she left out, Liada heads out into the pool deck and looks in awe with how awesome the pool itself looks outside. Heading down to the lounge chairs she places her towel and other items down and moves to sit in the chair and pulls out her sun tan lotion* Perfect day to read, tan, and get a good swim in... 3nodding

((glad to know I wasn't the only one having problems in gaia, I hope its also the reason why I can't vote in any of the polls or edit any of my posts in this guild))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:04 pm
*after saying goodbye to Amy and the others Rivonu decides to finally step out of the pool after being in there for so long. After she gets out she sees a lady in a lounge chair putting on what looks like some tan lotion. Rivonu decides to approach the lady*

Good evening madam! Nice day out isn't it?

*Rivonu sits in the lounge chair next to the lady and whips out a pair of sunglasses putting them on over her eyes*  

Rivonu

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:18 pm
(( Sorry Amy for using your thread for advertisement. Please everyone play my game....I cant be here in person right now. Which people would knwo if they ever go back to EE. Ok thank you Amy.... xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:38 pm
(sorry black I really don't know how some of the game systems are used in gaia like the dice thing or what not. I never really learned)

*looks up to see a young gal speak to me as I'm putting lotion on my arms* Yea it sure is, I love reading in the sun like this  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:22 pm
Amy came to the pool with Thistle and the owl again. She put them both in the pet area and then went over to the lounge chair area. She had forgotten her paperwork here yesterday and one of the staff members was kind enough to bring it by this morning. She decided to leave her paperwork at home today so that she wouldn't forget it here again.

She went around to the different games in the area to make sure they were still working correctly, check to see if they had been played, and other stuff like that.

{{I really like your outfit, Liada. biggrin And Black, it's okay... if you also come in here and play MY games and hang out in this thread a little bit. I've played yours. So that's the only 'charge' for advertising in my thread. wink }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:51 pm
When she was done checking on various things and checking in with the staff, Amy went over to say hi to a patron she saw lying on one of the lounge chairs. She smiled down at her.

"Hello. How are you doing today? Is everything meeting your expectations? My name is Amethyst, though you can call me Amy if you prefer. I created this place with my friend Kits Rose. I hope you are enjoying your time here."

She stuck out her hand to the woman.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:29 pm
I look over to another newcomer and after listening to her questions I realize she's the owner here and extend my own hand to shake hers. I'm doing great thank you. This place is absolutely huge and I love the feel of this place. I'm Liada and most call me Lia. Its great to meet you.

((Thanks for the compliment but its bc I'm in the middle of a contest that I'm looking like this. I wanna change so badly but I can't until either I lose or I'm the last one left in the contest ><))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:44 pm
(gl in the contest Lidia *raises pom-poms mrgreen * )

* Rivonu looks over and see Amy coming towards her and Lia*

Hey Amy welcome back ^^  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:24 pm
{{Good luck. smile And yeah, I really like it. biggrin }}

Amy smiled at Lia and shook her hand. "Well thank you for saying that. I'm really glad you are enjoying it and like the feel of it."

She looked at Rivonu and her smile grew. "Hey, Rivonu! It's awesome to see you here again. I enjoyed hanging out with you yesterday, and with you returning, it also means that you must like this place!"

A waiter came over and handed her a strawberry banana smoothie in a coconut, Amy's favorite. She thanked him and then sat on a chair beside Lia and Rivonu.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:16 pm
Liada Trovaras
(sorry black I really don't know how some of the game systems are used in gaia like the dice thing or what not. I never really learned)

just post like you normaly would, then click the post action thing and it will drag down to be able to pick dice or be able to RN then pick some numbers and do trial and error while posting here and everywhere else before you go over to play for real. for its a shame if you can't come by for a little fun, whether its GGB's games or Black Hall's games.  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:13 pm
*Karrie, Mitri, and Velcore walk onto the pool deck. Karrie heads over to Amy, sitting in the chair next to hers* Hi Amy.

*Goes over to the pet area, hoping Thistle will be there*

*waves to Amy and goes directly over to the smoothie bar, sitting on one of the stools in the water and ordering a melon smoothie*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:23 pm
Amy looked away from Liada and Rivonu when she heard Karrie's voice behind her. Her eyes widened and her heart began to beat faster and harder. Mitri's words to her last night came back into her mind. But really, she had to try and stay normal. Karrie needed normalcy right now. Stability, right? She had to do her best to remain normal.

She put a smile on her face, genuinely happy to see Karrie, and turned around to look at him. She waved to Mitri when she saw him wave to her, and then she focused back on Karrie. His attractiveness hit her square in the stomach. She remembered just how hot she thought Karrie was. She had pushed that initial thought down when they started to become good friends. She had been dating Kai and he had been dating Dame. She couldn't keep finding Karrie attractive.

Now, knowing that Karrie liked her as more than a friend and knowing that they both were single made her remember and take notice just of how attractive Karrie was. She loved his muscular frame. His muscles weren't too thick, but they were present. And she absolutely loved his long hair.

"Oh, hey Karrie. It's good to see you. I missed you last night... I mean, I missed you here, as in I didn't see you here."

She laughed softly and scratched the back of her head and then realized she had the fish hat on. She groaned softly and shook her head.

"Uh, how are you doing?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:32 pm
*hearing Amy's voice, immediately starts to feel a little calmer. He'd been jumpy all day, with Velcore choosing odd moments to start talking to him* Yeah, I went to MW. Thought I should at least stop by the kitchen, but I didn't quite make it that far. *sighs* I've been better... Found out something pretty big last night. *looking off toward the pet area, notices something odd* Amy, why are you wearing a fish on your head?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games