Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:19 pm
((Nah, that's pretty good. But I'm glad YOU hit Strider, and not me...I can't wait to see the auto-hitting shitstorm he comes back with. xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:24 pm
((Oh, this is going to go for a while. 'Cuz that's how we roll. XD))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:30 pm
((I wanted to fight you a little bit longer, but Strider decided to come back in the middle of it. I thought it'd be easier to just get out of the way, rather than make it two-on-one.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:36 pm
((Lol. Resa would've taken both of them easily. It could shtill be arranged if you want though...*shifty eyes*))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:39 pm
((So what's her story? I've been curious, but you hasn't said much, apart from she's barefoot and has a thing for wavy blades. lulz. Can she stack up to the combined might of an immortal, cosmically-aware guardian of the time stream, and a primordial god with near limitless power? My money's on Resa. xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:44 pm
((Quite possibleh, quite possibleh. ninja You don't know who she really is, but it'll prolly be revealed later in the story. I'll make it pretty awesome. We be seeing, though. It'll be biblical...*cue Law Abiding Citizen explosion* XD ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:49 pm
((What does she do when she steps in poop? rofl and you lourves you some kris's, it seems. You know the game I was talking about a while back? The one this guild is loosely based on? The main good/bad guy carries a giant kris.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:53 pm
((She hops around and wipes it off on Reis's jacket. XD Lol, only two characters in the existence of mah world wield them. Maria in the Bleach RP is just a coincidence because I happened to get lazy and she doesn't really wield any heavier or longer weapons... cool Oh, Kain does? I thought he wielded the Reaver though.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:54 pm
((Ewww! lol I've never stepped in poo in bare feet, but
I have stepped on bees. ouch. The Reaver is a kris, 'cept it's really big.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:58 pm
((Lol! She hasn't either, just sayin'. Bees, kill them! Ah, now I remember the little wavy lines on the blade. =D))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:59 pm
((Oh, I know, I was just poking some good-natured fun at yer charrie. So, I haven't read a single thing about Reach since you've been online. Still lovin' it?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:07 pm
((Durp. YES I DO, VERY MUCH! heart I'm most of the way to "A Monument To All Of Your Sins" Achievement! Now I'm in a Sabre in a space battle! XD))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:13 pm
((Well, I'm glad you're so excited. I don't has xbox, though...but I might get Reach if they ever port it to PC. (They usually do, when it comes to ecksbocks.) So, I needs some advice. <--unrelated.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:16 pm
((Yay! =D Then Reach would be brought to all gamers! 'Cept for the PS3 owners, that's not Microsoft owned. Yesh, what kinda advice?
Edit: Lol, look at all these OOC posts. XD))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:18 pm
((About the Bleach RP. I thought it was a neat idea, but I didn't really think the Starwars/Bleach thing through. sweatdrop I wanna save it, though. What ever shall we do? gonk ))  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games