Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:58 am
"You know I'm a quick healer!" Zero yelled after Kousuke. He lay in the bed, sighing as he was once again bandaged uncomfortably, in many places too tight.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:19 pm
"Well, it doesn't matter who left or why," he said offhandedly. "I was merely using this as an example to teach young Higlark a lesson in humility."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:26 pm
((Yai (variation of yay) random forests.))

Unlike small parts of the capital that had been damaged by the attack, the forest located in a part of it wasn't affected. Usually there'd be no trees in the middle of the sprawling city, but Kousuke thought it added character to the place. He walked on normally for a bit before plopping down in front of a marked stone on the edge of a small clearing. "At least this place doesn't change much, Aka."

Kaizeloye shrugged. "Looks more like pain than humility." He remarked. "Now, humility. That's something else. Make him dance around Hueco Mundo for a while, doing what those humans cal...what was it, the chicken dance I believe."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:56 pm
((man watching anime and now playing the star wars mod on mount and blade is taking up my time and i might be in a creative slum but iam sure i will come up with something tomorrow))
((alright its today which means it was yesterday's tomorrow....anyway here i go))

"So how do these things work is there a button I press or something?" Kenzo asked Akihime.

"Sorry Master as I was at fault. I will do better next time for that Jedi will fall to my blade." Higlark said to Drekovec then turned to Kaizeloye. "And you! You shut up! Why don't I shoot energy balls at you, and make you do the the chicken dance!" He yelled out as he charged up energy balls in his hands.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:12 pm
Akihime slid a finger into the metal ring at the end of one of the Seele Schneiders. She whipped it out of its belt, and spun it casually around her middle finger. "Very well. Lesson number one...can you tell me what exactly this does? I want to know how much you know before I begin teaching you. Grandfather started training me at a much younger age that you, Kenzo...and he died before he could pass everything along. A lot of this is stuff I've learned through my own training."

Drekovec used his Sonido to move between Higlark and Kaizeloye. He absorbed the energy of Higlark's attack, and blasted both of them.
"Cut it out, you two! You...stop antagonizing Higlark! And you...stop overreacting to every-damn-thing!" he roared. The childish games had come to an end. "And I better not find out that it was one of you two who let those Gillians loose. That would be a gross waste of our resources, wouldn't it?" He waited for the response to his reprimand.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:45 pm
((Blue...you're making me wonder...*stares at avie*))

Kousuke sat cross legged for a bit, fishing a piece of candy from his pocket and popping it in his mouth. He stared thoughtfully at the shadows on the stone. Originally, it had been placed somewhere else, but he'd taken on himself to move it. "Oh, Aka." He muttered to himself. "If only you could see what the world's coming to now. You probably wouldn't like it though."

Kaizeloye sniffed dejectedly, rubbing his yellow eye with a clawed hand when it began to itch. "My apologies. But, you have to admit, Higgie just sets himself up all the time. As for the Gillians," He shrugged, blinking lazily. "I have no control over them. 'Couldn't have been me."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:59 pm
((just thought i would do some stupid, random avi and i recently got these ridiculous avi stuff so why not hehe))

"Well I know that it is a Quincy device that collects, and stores reitsu. Then the Quincy can activate it, and it comes out as a energy blade that we can use as a sword." Kenzo said to Akihime.

"For the last time stop calling me stupid kiddie nicknames. And I did not send out the Gillians master." Higlark said as he got up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:38 pm
"Very good. They collect reishi and reiroku, and store it for us to use at any time we need it. But that's not all. The energy emitted from one of these is capable of shearing the bonds that hold spirit bodies together. Observe!" She used her mastery of reishi manipulation, and formed a dummy Hollow from spirit particles, and let it sit on the ground a few feet away. She ignited the Seele Schneider, and used her bow to fire it into the dummy. It made a fantastic sound upon impact, and instantly its dire secondary effect became evident. The false Hollow began to dissolve, breaking apart at the center of its chest, where the blue blade was embedded. "You see? If we get skilled enough in the use of these things, we can use them to weaken Sith zanpakuto, forcing the Arrancar to fight us directly! But we have to do it fast, or the energy of the Seele Schneider will run out."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:31 pm
((hey silas. Really sorry for not posting in awhile. Right now i just can't think of anything to say. PLus i don't know what grensho or Allie is doing. not sure if anyone took control of them.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:38 pm
"Yeah I got it." Kenzo said as as he took one of the Seele Schneider and activated it.

Out of breath from Force training, Chron sat still in meditation, reflecting on how to focus his energy. He was trying to develop a new Force ability not unlike the Sith's electrical attack that would require positive emotion and righteous anger to use, instead of blind rage.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:52 pm
A few days had passed since she began training her younger brother, and the time had come to take a break. Akihime wiped her brow, the sweat staining her white glove. She took both the Seele Schnieders and strung them back into her belt.
"Now, there's one more thing I have to make sure you can do before we fight the Hollows again..."

"I have high hopes for this particular Captain, Kousuke Suzuki. He looks kindly upon all living beings, including those that exist outside the norm for Soul Reapers. He is very much like a Jedi," Daisuke whispered to the council.
"Very good. He will be instrumental when the time comes to unite the Jedi and the Soul Reapers."
"There are also two Quincies near Sereitei. I don't know much about them at all, except that their combat potential seems to live up to the legends. I shall try to keep them at arms' length, until more is made clear to me, but they seem to be allies for now." His report finished, Daisuke extinguished the light of his horokuron, and went to visit Captain Manaki and young Maria in the infirmary.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:12 pm
Grensho walked in after another long observation session in the soul society. He Stopped and noticed that drekovic was breaking up a fight and said, "ok. what i miss?"  

Jett Foulke

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:39 pm
Zero lay in the infirmary bed, bored, but glad to be alive after the last fight. 'Something is going on, Hollows don't just attack in a group like that, someone must be controlling them. And my being saved somehow... was that.. no, I'm just thinking about the foolish legends my grandmother taught me as a child, how some Soul Reapers develop an inner Hollow when traumatized. No such thing could exist.' He sat up, though his arm protested the movement, and looked towards the door in time to see Daisuke walk in. "Ah, Daisuke, good timing, I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:45 pm
"Good to see you, Captain. Fire when ready," Daisuke replied.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:01 pm
"Did you see anything when I was attacked, such as anyone or anything going in to save me, and have you heard of the legends of Soul Reapers with Hollow masks?" Zero stared at Daisuke, concentrating on his spiritual pressure.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games