Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
[Game] What you think Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player counter:
  +1
View Results

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:07 am
Art

Aww good luck multi-tasking :3 School for me isn't really time consuming besides actually going everyday (it's pretty easy). University will be harder though D: The only thing I'm really concerned with is my job at the moment >~<;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:15 pm
School

College is so time consuming =..=
Haven't been very active here since I started last week.

As for games, I guess Animal Parade's now at the top of my want list =D

Wish I were playing lots of games ; A;  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:27 pm
College

Why School as a word Dx ?
I DONT WANT THIIIISS ANYMOOOORE ;____________;
Feels like I'm turning into some serious irl person zombie thingy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:24 pm
Exams

Ehh.. Haven't been on lately, but the guild seems quite at the moment. Real life is too busy ;o;

Good luck with your university courses though Veiss and Takiies 3nodding

On a side note I got a new Final Fantasy game for DS, called 4 heroes of light. It's pretty good :3

On a much smaller note, I'm going through one of my spells were I'm not very talkative ): Will try to respond though

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:45 am
Exit

@Takiies: ; A; Cause I go to an Art School.
I don't want this anymore than you do = 3= But we'll get through it ^ ^

I do really like and enjoy the irl socializing I've been doing. It's been a while since I've found time for that sort of thing. Funny that I'm taking 5 classes instead of my typical 4, yet I feel like my work load is lighter...

@Vyli: Yea, it's veeery quiet right now o Ao Like more than during the first month of this guild it feels.
Maybe this is the "busy" season - I'd actually believe that though.
Even at Rush's job, this is "Thee Big n Busy" season according to his words. After this, he says all he'll have to do is come in, work for 4 hours, spend the rest of his "full day shift" on playing Tekken, and then be off.
On that note, he's also been playing 4 heroes. What I like about what he showed me is it's very traditional FF1,2 and 3-ish.
Sadly it seems people have taken poorly to it because it is difficult (the way the old FF games were difficult). Now days people are used to these new easy games.

=] and that's alright. Speak out whenever you want <3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:50 am
Neon

Good luck with your studies as well, Vyli and that's okay :3
I have days as well where I just don't feel like writing and I'm going to try FF HoL as well since its for DS xD

Veiss, of course we will. Giving up is not an option = w=b
I don't have much against socializing but I find myself getting more serious and mature which actually scares me because I know that my world view will change subconsciously.

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:56 pm
Genesis

One thing I've noticed is that I'm not as ...preppy? I dunno if that's the right word. I'm not as excitable and happy-jumpy as I used to be.

At the same time, I keep finding that some kids from and around my generation here aren't as friendly as I used to find them. A lot of them have a sort of self-centered vibe and unless you're someone special, they don't care, or care sincerely. it's laaame.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:16 pm
Evangelion ( xD )

Oh no, you lost your shiny youth D:
You mean the people in Gaia ? I can't really follow you there since it sounds kind of vague.. but I guess everyone seems more selfish on the internet than in real life since they don't have to create social links and can choose/be picky about their friends.
I generally think that kids become more and more naughty from generation to generation.

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:24 pm
Mecha

Oh sadly, I meant in real life - though these kids I'm referring to are the ones who would have a Gaia/TinierMe account xD

On a side note: I found a bought a used copy of Harvest Moon Magical melody for Game Cube o 3o
Can't wait till winter break so I can sit down and goof off.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:49 pm
Gundam

Oh, I see D:
Well, it applies to the real life as well so I think I know what you mean but.. aren't they more appearance biased ?

Is it good o 3o ?
Sadly I'm using emulators to play games since I rather enjoy playing them in japanese/english than in german. Try to explain people that you rather enjoy talking/reading/writing english than using their language ಠ_ಠ;;
Same~
/shot

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:10 am
Wing

...oh the appearence biased = ~=
Naws - I would have hoped it'd be as simple as that, but even if someone "looks" appealing now days, it doesn't seem to matter for some reason with the people I run into - as it should anyways, but still.

; A; Haven't tried it yet. Not enough to say anything on it at least. Just got a memory card the other day so I can save - and since then i've been bombarded with homework and ragnarok online.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:07 pm
Armor

Are those people in the majority and are they this disturbing that you can't pretend that they do not exist o: ?

Huh? wait. You've got a memory card for your game cube o: ?
Reminds me of those old PSOne memory cards where you only have to lightly hit/touch a button on it to erase your whole card. OMG MY OLD FF SAVES ; A;
Hope, you will find time to enjoy them again :3
Ragnarok Online 1 or 2 ?

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:42 pm
Suit

._. Well, it's kind of hard to pretend they don't exist when you hope for a hello or possible friendship. Especially when there are mutual friends, and especially when one of the mutual friends is your own boyfriend.

Yea, Rush brought over 2 memory cards. I couldn't save the game without one. Maybe an SD card would work, but I can't find the ones I thought I had D;
I still use my old PS1 and PS2 memory cards . ^. Sucks that you can't save PS1 game data on PS2 cards.
Hahaha, among my saves are my FF7 and 8 saves ^ ^
o 3o Ragnarok Online 1 <333

Gravity is currently revamping RO2. I hope the new result is better.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:23 pm
Overall

They are mutual friends of Rush ? Then its even more akward and you never tried just confronting one of them. I mean they don't run around in apack all the time, do they ? You need to pick em out one by one and kind of win them over. At the end you can stick them together like puzzle |D

So you have actually three consoles at home or just the memory cards o: ?
I had an extra memory card for my FF7 and FF8 saves. Wanted to keep them till I get a PS1 again but i think I already hitted the erase button so I don't feel like buying a PS1 again D:

Didn't they stopped the development of RO1 ? The last time I heard about RO2 was when they started creating it which was like... 3-4 years ago or even more xD ?

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:02 am
Mario

;0 That's a pretty good idea. Pick em out one by one and win em over individually.
They consider Rush a friend...but he's not a big people person - he's really picky about who he calls friend, but he'll have conversation and a good time with any decent person. Even he feels awkward too around some of em.
There's this one friend we share who's friends with this big group of people - he's really popular it seems. Thing is, whenever we try talking to this friend of ours, other people from the masses that guy knows eventually start popping in, but with a sort of attitude of deliberately not taking note of you, and instead give their full attention to our friend - and then others from that same group will start to crowd around this friend and do the same as the others have done. And then at long last, we'll feel "out of place" among the others who come in and take away our friends attention ._.
If that makes sense. It's really lame.
I was kind of glad though that I wasn't the only one they were doing it to. I thought there was something wrong with me ^^; Unless there's something wrong with the both of us = A=

o 3o I have a good couple of consoles at home that I use to play the original games instead of dowloading em on like xbox or wii.
N64, Wii (no game cube. I just use the wii since it's reverse compatible with the GC) 2 PS1's, a PS2 and the 360. Each have their own memory cards as appropriate o 3o I think I have 2 N64 cards, 2 PS1 cards, 2 PS2 cards or three (one is mine, the others are Rush's), and the hard drives for the wii and 360 o Ao

And ohh no no no no, they neeever stopped development on RO1. In fact, they just released the biggest update that completely revamped the gameplay of RO1. They call it RO Renewal. It's really really cool. Now it's much easier to level, and now there's a whole new 3rd class that you can get to.
Before there was the first class (the ones after Novice: swordie, acolyte, theif, mage, merchant, archer etc) and a second class (which were knight, crusader, monk, priest, assassin, rogue wizard, sage, alchemist, blacksmith, hunter, ancer/bard - or if you transcendent, the second classes were called Lord Knight, paladin, Champion, High Priest, High Wizard, Scholar, Bio Chemist and Master Smith, Gypsy/Clown) D: I'm just elaborating to avoid confusion. I don't mean to assume that you don't know these classes.
But now there's a whole new third class which you can choose to become if you max out your base and job level as either a normal or transcendent class which are Rune Knight, Royal Guard, Archbishop, Shura, Guillotine Cross, Shadow Chaser, Warlock, Sorcerer, Mechanic, Genetic, Ranger, Wanderer/Minstrel.

o 3o They are so nifty.
But yea, RO1 remains still pretty popular.
They did start creating RO2 like 4 or more years ago, but it was doing poorly in beta testing I believe. They scrapped that project and started all over again from the beginning maybe a year or 2 ago. That's as far as I've heard in recent news for it.

; A; I wrote so much. /ded  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces