Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:59 pm
Cœur removed the Sorting Hat, skipping down from the front of the hall, heading towards the Ravenclaw table. Clearly, she looked happy, and she sat down at the table, her gaze averted back to the stool as she watched her fellow classmates get sorted.

(About to go to sleep, and will make posting format later)  

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~
Adele Dundas made her way to the Ravenclaw Table, taking a seat beside the previous first year who got sorted in the same House as her. She was extremely happy. So happy that she couldn't describe her own ecstasy. She placed her pile of five books and doll beside her, writing a mental note to herself so she won't leave all her precious stuff here. She looked up and saw Blake amongst the crowd of people waiting to be Sorted. She waved to him and gave him a reassuring smile. She threw a glance at the older student who joined the table before returning to the Ceremony.
~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { OOC }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image
Archades "Archie" Montague
Firstie - Ravenclaw House

Archades nearly collapsed as he stumbled away from the Sorting Hat. He had done it - he had made it into Ravenclaw. No one here would look twice at someone reading all of the time or being smart. Though they might look oddly at his early morning routines. But no matter of that for now, for now he was trembling in relief, mixed with fear and anticipation. He slid onto the empty bench a short distance away from the other students and looked up towards the milling children waiting to be Sorted - he could see Sparrow and Aster up there, and he hoped that whatever House they were Sorted into, it wouldn't stop them from being friendly. He sighed slightly and poked his fingers together as he slunk down under the table slightly - he had no books here, and no one to talk to. Even at the table of the intelligent he ended up being alone....he really did hope one of his two friends from the boats sat close enough to talk to him.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:23 pm

Aster Owena Cardell - 1st Year; Ravenclaw

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster nodded at the Hat's decision, accepting it. With any luck, the Ravenclaw House would become a place of her own - a home away from home. The girl stood up, and exited off the the platform, being careful not to bump into the newcommer who was going up on the stage. She made her way to her table, soft footsteps completely drowned in the Sorting Ceremony's clamour. Aster passed through the isles, she didn't know which table was which. As she passed by her table, she saw the Ravenclaw bird on a 4th Year's breast pocket. 'Here it is...' She thought, relieved. Aster spotted a boy with a familiar head of red hair, and made her way towards him. He was Archie. "Hello, friend." She mumured, taking a seat next to the boy. "Jellybean?" She asked, pulling out a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Jelly Beans - that Cœur gave to her at the station - from her robe pocket. "I must admitt, I am addicted to this candy brand...It's only been a day too... Is all wizarding candy this good?" She smiled at Archie, and placed the box on the table, so that they could both grab jellybeans if and as they pleased.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:10 am
User Image

Zamir sat down at the first piece of the bench that he came in contact with. He looked up at the new first years that now graced the Ravenclaw table with their presence and smiled awkwardly. "Welcome" he stated simply before turning to watch the rest of the sorting. He never much liked talking. Never has and never will. Wasn't his thing and people usually found his topics rather strange and confusing.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:58 am
Annika Giovanni, First Year Student, Secret Member of the Malavei

User Image
“...Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”
~~
Annika removed the sorting hat from her head and fixed her hair with her fingers. She looked disdainfully at the hat and then turned her nose up at it. Ravenclaw, exactly the house that she expected to get into, just like the rest of her family. The English members of the Giovanni family, despite usually being members of organization that were considered evil, tended to end up in Ravenclaw because of their intelligence. Besides, Annika thought as she glided to the Ravenclaw table, Ravenclaws will make better recruits for the Malavei than any Slytherin.

Slytherins were such poseurs in Annika's mind. Most of them were too busy worrying about their own behinds to actually devote themselves to a cause. That was why most of the Death Eaters abandoned Voldemort after his first downfall. It was the Ravenclaw recruits that history ignored that stayed with Voldemort until the bitter end. And it would be the Ravenclaw recruits that stayed with the Tribunal and the Malavei until their goals were met.

Annika sat gracefully down in an empty seat at the Ravenclaw table and straightened her back, sitting with perfect posture. She looked at her classmates and began sizing them up and ordering them in range of usefulness.

Allegra jumped on the table next to her and sat in the same regal position, her tail curled around her paws. Allegra glared at the table until Annika placed a globlet of milk in front of her. The cat mewed her thanks and began drinking greedily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allegra, loyal pet to Annika

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:35 am
User Image

When Aster's name was called to be sorted, Archades had sat up on his little patch of bench and leaned forward. When she was sorted into the Ravenclaw House, he clapped excitedly, a large grin splitting his cheeks. He sank back down into his seat, now feeling better. At least one person he would know in this strange new world he had been tossed into head first, and that eased the concern he felt. So he watched happily as she lifted the hat from her head and made her way down the hall, and thought he saw a flash of a smile, or of relief, when she spotted him sitting there.
He waited until she had sat down to snake a hand out and squeezed one of hers reassuringly and quickly before letting go and picking up one of the beans.
"I'm not sure, my mother didn't really care for many sweets at all. I didn't see many outside of the train here, and even then the snack cart lady ignored me...though I think that's because I was busy reading and Kestrel was glaring at the doorway." He turned the bean over in his hand studying it, his eyes bright with curiosity. He could see some flecks of some color, dark green it looked like, held inside of the bright yellow that made up the majority of the bean. With a shrug he popped the jelly bean into his mouth and bit down. Immediately his eyes began watering, but he forced himself to swallow. He immediately picked up a goblet of milk that appeared on the table near his hand and gulped it down, praying that it would wash that taste out of his mouth. When he couldn't taste that disgusting thing any more he set the drained goblet down and smiled weakly at Aster.
"When they say 'every flavor' they really mean it don't they?" The poor boy had had the misfortune of getting a bean flavored with something he couldn't identify (ear wax, not that he'd know) mixed in with an insanely hot pepper taste. His eyes suddenly widened - can they make beans that taste like human flesh? Like a solidified emotion? How do they... He rapidly shook his head. Now was not the time to try figuring out how a candy company made their candy!
Then another girl came down from the Sorting Hat, and Archades knew that they probably wouldn't end up as friends. The reason was simple - while Aster had been polite and formal that hadn't been to the point of being stuck up and rude about it, and just looking at girl with a cat for a pet - a cat that was just as snooty as her owner - he knew that she would be. And for the mundane-born and raised boy, such an attitude disgusted him. He sighed. There goes a hope for another friend... He turned his gaze away from her and back to Aster, his eyes brightening once more.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:15 pm

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster nodded at the blonde 4th Year that greeted her. As he flickered his attention to the Sorting, she in turn, looked back at Archie, her new friend. His warm hand suddenly grabbed her small one, giving it a comforting squeeze. A faint blush came over her cheeks. She looked down calmly, with a blank expression - hiding her butterflies. The girl coughed, and re-gained true composure when he let go. The red head repiled to her comments. "Kestrel?" She mumured quietly, confused, after he finished talking. She didn't know who or what that was. 'The name does sounds lovely though...' A fellow Ravenclaw joined the table, and Aster nodded at her, in a regal manner. Archie commented on the jellybeans. "Oh, yes. They do mean every flavour." She lift a random jellybean from the box, and took a quick peek at it - it was a golden-orange. "Here. Try this one...I believe it's Mango-flavoured." The grey-haired girl smiled at him, encouraging the boy to try it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Xenos had been sitting quietly when the sorting started. The albino had been surprised to see Oz come over to there table. "Not much just a few sorted into your house." He whispered back softly. As the first years started to join them, Xenos adjusted his glasses and smiled. "Welcome first years to Ravenclaw. I'm Xenos da Vinci, 4th year. It's lovely to meet you all." He said in a happy tone but not one that sounded like he was bursting at the seems with joy.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady glided up the aisle "Hello" she said taking a seat. "Welcome to Ravenclaw. I am known as the Grey Lady" she said looking at the first years. She studied the new house members. "Please assist us in achieving the House Cup this year"

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

Archades had just taken the bean from Aster's hand when the older student approached them. He lowered his hand and smiled at the boy and nodded.
"I am Archades Montague." One blue eye turned to the girl sitting next to him and his eyebrow lifted, asking if she wanted him to introduce her as well. What he had said would work for the boy who had spoken second.
The arrival of the ghost made the redhead's eyes widen as he turned to stare at her for a moment, disconcerted by the fact that he could see through her slightly. Slowly he dropped his head to the table and thudded it on the wood several times. It was one thing to read about ghosts, but another thing for a piece of the past to come alive, to be right there close enough that she was in arm's reach, was astounding, and it blew his mind. The young boy had been shortcircuited by the potential knowledge archive now sitting a few feet away from him.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:15 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Aster's hand still hovered where it was, even after Archie took the jellybean. She took a quick peek at the boy, and then flickered her lavender gaze to the two boys who greeted her. The First Year dropped her hands onto her lap. She withheld a look of shock at Xenos. His hair was grey just like her's, and in the entire length of her short life-time, she had never met a fellow albino. The girl nodded at them. "Hello, my name is Aster Cardell." Her tone was calm, and she delievered the words smoothly. As she noticed Archie's gaze, a smile appeared in the curve of her lips. Aster's gaze went to the source of a new voice, someone who had introduced herself as the Grey Lady. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise. 'She's completely grey, is that why she got that name?' She thought, staring politely at her. The girl's brow furrowed as the lady went on to mention a house cup. 'Another foreign term...' "Madame?" She began. "...What is the House Cup?"

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games