Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tajar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image Luna slid off the stool and looked around the Great Hall. She smiled a bit as she saw the Hufflepuff table all talking and cheering. Quietly, she made her way to her great-grandmother's old table. She had no doubt that the table was the same. She slide into an empty spot and turned to see who else would be called for Hufflepuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:03 pm
John "Hans" Mason
First Year
User Image
Hans slid off the stoll rather happily, though his happiness didn't come from his placement so much as he joy at not having to sit in front of everyone anymore. He grinned slightly as he made his way to the Hufflepuff table, he really was happy to be sort and officially part of Hogwarts. Once he reached the table he sat down and turned to watch the rest of the ceremony.  

Gideon Commando

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image

Yuan let out a cheer when the new Hufflepuff's were called. Clapping enthuiasticly as the came to the table the second year could help but smile. "Welcome to Hufflepuff!" Yuan said excitedly as the new first years joined the table.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:43 am
User Image

Nevin walked slowly to the Hufflepuff table. A wide smile was on his face. With this much excitement it was hard to be shy. "H..Hi" he said after sitting down. "I..I can't wait for school to start" he said nervously but the smile never left his face. He was so proud for his sister. He knew she was always destined for Gryffindor. Now he only hoped Cyrus would be joining him.

When he heard the hat tell Cyrus he was in the same house he let out a loud "yeah!!!" his face blushed at the loudness of his yell and he quickly retreated back to looking at the table.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:53 am
User Image

Still red from his fall, Cyrus took a seat smiling. Seeing his friend sitting next to a dark haired boy his grin got bigger. "Nevin!" He cried hurrying over to sit next to him. In his excitment he tripped again and ended up half glomping him. "S-Sorry. I can't believe it we got in the same house!" He exclaimed smiling.

"Welcome to Hufflepuff, boys. I'm Yuan. Yuan Trinity, second year. If you guys need help with classes don't hesistate to ask me. I did pretty good my first year." Yuan said grinning at the two. "Oh and if I don't know it. I've got some good friends in Ravenclaw. They'll be sure to know what I can't help with." He continued babbling a little but he couldn't help his excitement. Popping up out of his robe at the smells and sounds of food, Grog looked around. After a moment he let out a loud, "Grog!!" Yuan jumped and chuckled. "My bad. This is Grog."
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:56 am
User Image

Nevin laughed as his friend half accidentally glomped him. "Hey ya!!! this is awesome." he said hugging him back. When the second year spoke to them he was a little nervous but nodded as he offered his assistance whenever needed. A large smile spread across his face as Grog came into view. "No way!!! you have a frog bat!!!" he said as his attention went completely to the little creature. "can...can I pet him?" he asked waving his index finger at him.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:23 am
User Image

Laughing a little at Nevin reaction to the creature, Cyrus looked on curiously. The creautre interested him but not as much as the food in front of him. While Nevin started talking to the second year, Cyrus dove into the food scooping up large portions of chicken, corn, potatos and other goodies. Grabbing ahold of a buttery roll he took a bite and suddenly reliezed how starved he was. "What is a frogbat?" He asked after a moment.

Yuan smiled at the first year's reaction to Grog. "Yes you can. Grog tends to like people alot." he answered with a chuckled as he pulled the creature out of his robes. Setting him on the table, Grog shifted and settled. A bit bigger than a kitten the young frog bat looked a Nevin like he was trying to figure the boy out. "Frogbats are just an odd little creature from south america. Generally found in the Valdivian Temperate Rain Forests. They start out small but they can get very big. Well some can. It takes a while for them to reach full grown." Yuan explained with a smile

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:26 am
User Image

If he was a girl, Nevin would have squealled at this point but he kept it to himself. Reaching forward he used the back of his fingers and gently pet the fuzzy feathers under his beak. "This is a frog bat." He laughed,"Thats all you need to know to explain it" the little guy was so soft! "He doesn't eat spiders...does he" he asked a little worried. He was happy that Hachi was still with his luggage for fear of him losing him.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:48 am
User Image

Cyrus stared at the little creature in wonder. He could only imagine what the frogbat would look full grown. It didn't go unnoticed just how excited Nevin was. "It's adorable." He admitted. It didn't bother him to admit something like that. He found it to be so cute.

Yuan chuckled as Grog almost melted against the Nevin's hand. It was making a sort of purring croak. "No he doesn't. He is a meat eater but he prefers bugs, snake and some small rodents." Yuan answered as he reached for some chicken pulling it apart on his plate for Grog when he was done falling in love with Nevin.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:23 pm
User Image

Nevin laughed,"I love animals. I heard a lot about magical creatures from my parents and I looked forward to seeing some of them" After giving Grog a few more good strokes on his chin he sat back and got himself some food. "You know, I'd say that all this food is a waste but...I keep forgetting the whole magical side of this place.Its to bad we can't use magic outside of school. After this year I would use it in my room!" he said laughing then he picked up a turkey leg and dug in.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:36 pm
User Image

Grog shifted a little making a protesting sound when Nevin removed his hand. That is until he noticed the chicken. Waddling over to the plate he quickly started devoring it. Chuckling Yuan snitched a bite of an untouched chicken leg. "I know it does but oh well. We have enough time to practice here." Yuan said with a shrug.

"Are you interested in non magical creatures, Nevin?" Cyrus asked after he got through half his plate. He had been quiet but he was so hungry!
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:41 pm
User Image

"I love all creatures!!! Even snakes. My sister hates them"
he laughed after swallowing. "why do you ask?" Nevin questioned as he took another bite. It was fun to watch the frog bat go after the food. The little guy must have been starving to devour the food like that."I should show you Hachi sometime" he said to both of them. "I think you would like him. He is really nice and wont hurt anyone bigger than a fly."  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:55 pm
User Image

"Just curious. You just got all excited and I wanted to know. So I know who to bug if I need help with yumi." Cyrus answered with smile at his friend. "What else are you into?"

"I'd love to meet Hachi. I like animals too but I think Grog is all I'll ever have." Yuan said as he turned to eat some more. "And as long as it's not posinous it doesn't bother me."

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:05 pm
User Image

"Yumi? who is that?" Nevin asked. "Um well I like reading. My dad had old textbooks from when he was in school here and I read through all of them but they have probably been updated by now...maybe" he said laughing a little. "Hachi is only poisonous to small insects so you don't have to worry." He answered Yuan."After this do we go to our rooms?" he asked as he noticed a lot of people were now just talking instead of eating.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image

"Yumi is my pet robin. She's small but she sings really well. I love listening to her." Cyrus answered with a smile as he thought of his little bird. Hopfully she was ok in the dorm. Taking a roll and wrapping it in a napkin and tucked it in his robe. She liked rolls and it would be a nice treat for her.

"Hm? Oh yeah once the sorting is done we'll head up to the dorms. Then we can meet Hachi and Yumi." Yuan said after a moment. He'd been a little distracted. Was that a snake he saw across the hall. He hoped not, Grog liked to attack them.

User Image
User Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games