Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:35 pm
(Not sure if you were directing that to me though. I'll edit if so.)
"I am Kira Ishuna and I am the protector of this place." He held out his blade and pulled his sheath out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:33 am
(I have no idea whats going on with Nathaniel right now weather someone is talking to him or not.)

Starting to walk out the door of the library he locked it and then walk up a small hill and away from town.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:46 pm
Um... Ok you, Mizu, Mizukie, and Lawleit are all still talking at the library talking and Hanahily is trying to get you guys to follow her tpo a safer location.

Rockriver001
(I have no idea whats going on with Nathaniel right now weather someone is talking to him or not.)

Starting to walk out the door of the library he locked it and then walk up a small hill and away from town.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:57 pm
User Image

You!? Your a guardian too? Since When? deep in my mind I was thinking to myself Is this girl under the Queen Really the Rena I knew as a kid? if so then I can't kill her because of our sister pact way back...but that means she won't kill me either. If it is her she would remember the old phrase we used to say when we'd want to make someone mad. Hey Girl with the Armor! does this Phrase mean anything to you?
Fools Names and Fools Faces always seen in Public Places.

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:02 pm
User Image

"How do you know of that phrase?"Rena pointed the spike to the girls neck."No.It was a while back then when we use to be in the city and people that always did foolish things we would say...that...sort..."She put down her weapon."Who are you?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:07 pm
User Image

Rena..I looked at you with the deepest care. It's me, Melony Kujo. I change my name long ago to protect those around me. I thought to myself, "Please tell me I didn't blow My cover for someone with the same name as my friend from back then"...  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image

Rena gasped dropping her weapon on the grass."Melony the Menace if i was correct."She grinned remembering the time back then when she use to the tease the smaller girl.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:21 pm
User Image

Hehe It's been a while since anyone's dared to call me that. I began to rub my nose in a typical anime show style fashion. And I remember your name too. Rena T. Little Miss Forlility, The one who kept anyone and everyone around town from using crude language and if I remember right you used your fists if talking didn't work. A big grin swept over my face.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image

"People should be respectful and not use a sailors mouth like you Melony..."Rena pouted and quickly looked around to the flowers as it was night."What time is it?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image

About 2300, or at least really close to it. I hadn't even realised that it had gotten so dark. * Pop * An idea came into my head I knew that Rena had been tring to find the flowers and that She worked for the Queen by listening to her. I began to think to myself, "How am I supose to take care of this..." I began to speek, Rena...You work for the Queen right and you know I can't hurt a good friend of mine, but I can't let the Queen get the power from this place. You know that! My eye's began to flood with tears. But Rena please leave this place. I...I have to protect this place from her and I don't want to hurt you.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image

Rena soon came back to realize her job and picked up the lance off the ground."My job is the utmost priority.I apologize Melony but time can never go back to how it was"Slowly she put the lance to the sky and it turned to white ash.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image

Rena! You don't have to do this! The Queen can't control anyone only the fear she causes can do that! I began to draw my weapon for self defence if needed. I don't want you to get hurt and if this doesn't get the point throughI don't know what will, They're Dead already Rena. That Captain lied, they still killed them! Your's and Mine they're all Gone. A single tear escaped down my cheek.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image

Rena stared at Melony with a cold expression."The queen is doing this for the citizens sake and i will keep my oath to her."She jumped back into the field of flowers and encircled the white ash around Melony's feet like a magical prison."I will do as queen asks!For i am her close guard!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image

Rena I don't want to do this, I took a deep breath and changed my stance. But if I must then I'll injure you so that you'll have to surrender...Just like when we were kids.
I breeze began to blow it wasn't a normal one either. This breeze was full of power. As the seconds past the strenght of this breeze grew and grew toware no one was able to hear anything. Soon, How ever the voice of Mille was soon heard saying...

Rena for what you are doing I must stop you. In the Name Of the Rebels Rebuttal, I Rena do hear by Call an attack on you!
I shouted. Come To me Breezial Stolonia. come and cut the armor off this girl.
( here's what Breezial Stolonia looks like...
User Image))  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games