Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:30 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera rose slowly. "Very well. I'm sorry I failed you Sire." She whispered, then turned and fled from the room, as if ashamed. She made her way back to her room, wanting to be there as soon as there was news about Markus. She was surprised to see a scroll already on her desk. Warily, she approached it, then relaxed as she saw Markus' symbol - A feather crossed with a sword. Sighing in relief, she cracked it open and began reading.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:44 am
Clorogne called in some other slaves, whispering to to them and giving them orders, before laying back. He was beginning to lose trust in the Seer...the very reason she'd fought to come, she didn't fulfill...but surely she would never do that to him. Not his trusty Seer. Just incase...he would have someone watch her for a few days. Just to prove her innocence to himself.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:56 am
User Image

Aleera finished reading the letter than paced around her room. Markus was doing fine, but with that worry placated, a new one had arose. She had a sneaking suspicion that the king was beginning to suspect her. And that could not be allowed. She would have to play it safe for the next while. And that meant not replying to Markus, no matter how much she wanted to. Aleera burned the letter, having memorized it's contents already. Then she left her rooms, heading for the gardens. There she seated herself on a small bench beside a quiet waterfall and closed her eyes, meditating.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:10 am
((wanna skip the next few days?))  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:37 am
User Image

((Sounds good to me.))

Over the course of the next couple days, Aleera was careful to act like "herself" around the king. She sent and received no messages, Markus quickly catching on when she didn't reply. She spent most of her days meditating in the garden, a common enough activity for her. She ignored Akila completely and totally, never speaking to her unless it was to order the slave around. Currently, Aleera sat on her meditating bench, brushing out her long black hair. Her gold hair ornaments rested on the bench beside her. She worked with her eyes closed, enjoying the silky feeling of the brush sliding through her hair.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:44 am
Akila was sent into the garden and she sat on the ground by Aleera, finally speaking once she was sure it was only her there. "He wants us to spy on you, y'know..."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:46 am
User Image

Aleera acted like she hadn't noticed the girl, merely continuing to brush her hair without opening her eyes. She stretched out her senses into the garden, ensuring they were alone before she spoke. "I figured as much." She said in a whisper. "I've been trying to be good."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:56 am
"Yeah....but he doesn't want to believe you would ever betray him." Akila spoke softly, looking at the flowers she sat next to. "The surveillance stops by tomorrow."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:01 pm
User Image

Aleera smiled, her eyes still closed. "That's good to know. I don't think he could have found any evidence against me in these past couple days. I got a message from Markus before it started though. He's battered and bruised, but he'll be just fine. I'm sure by now he's already up and planning his next move." She was glad to know the surveillance stopped soon. She wanted to get back to her unofficial job of spy. Besides, it was hard to many predictions without her information source.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:17 pm
"Really?" Akila looked up quickly. If anybody had been there she would have given it all away, but she was lucky, they were alone. She cleared her throat, and quieted her voice, "I think he's got a soft spot for you."

The King would be up and around in just one more day. In fact, that was why the surveillance was ending.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:21 pm
User Image

"Yes, Markus will be just fine." Aleera nodded, opening her eyes as she set the brush down. "And I've noticed. I'm not sure if it's lust or if he actually does care, but I'm allowed to get away with more than anyone else." She chuckled and began setting the gold rings back in her hair. "Either way, it's to my advantage." She said with a shrug.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:34 pm
"Yeah...just don't get caught." Akila bit her lip, and fiddled with the gray servant gown she wore. Her arm was almost fully healed already, just a bit black and blue, and swollen. Not nearly as bad as before.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image

Aleera snorted. "I'm not stupid. I've survived this long. I don't plan to mess up now. Not when we're so close." She told Akila simply. "How's your arm doing? It looks like it's doing a lot better. I wanted to ask earlier but I didn't dare."

((I'm off for awhile.))

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:55 pm
Akila bit her bottom lip, and nodded, "Yes, I suppose so." she was picking pedals off of a flower, now, "My arm is doing very well...it barely hurts now." Unless you touched it.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image

Aleera nodded. "That's good to hear." She sighed and looked towards the castle. "So where's the king right now? Still in the infirmiry or did he make it back to his rooms finally? I'd probably pay him a visit so he can see I'm still with him."

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games