Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Magical Technical... Accepting See PG1! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:51 pm

GM Post: It has been discussed between me and Roro, and ignore the character as if not there. It is out of play unless someone wants to take up her character.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:46 pm
'Haip... Yeem... Suut...' Halek-Jeun counted in his head as he stepped around people passing by him in the opposite direction he was walking. He couldn't help but feel some tenseness in the air, but he tried to brush it off. If he suddenly mentioned it in the middle of the crowd he was passing through, it might cause a mass panic, which he definitely didn't want to happen. Instead, he hummed lightly to himself as he went, childishly stepping on the stone pavement between lines on one foot before hopping off to the next, keeping count.

Ignoring the stares and glares of the humans and elves, he sprang up onto the top of a veranda, looking over the rooftops and buildings. He could barely see the ground below Urgalis, but... was something happening down there?  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:56 pm
*Inola left the restaurant she had been eating in for dinner and made her way back to the inn and her room. She felt something off, almost like a buzz from the floor. She moved to a window looking to the sky seeing it begin to get darker. She sighed relaxing herself knowing the floating islands had odd ways. She looked to her things picking up a wand she had found and bought. She then heard it, a sound she knew all too well. It was a quiet hum, but that was how it always started. She motioned the wand in her hand and watched as all her things went into her endless bag. She wasn't going to take any chances. She picked up the bag and went to the front desk ringing the bell. He had been kind enough to let her stay, she only wished she could return the favor by warning him.* Mr. innkeeper? Are you here? *She called feeling the urgency. She knew this place was too good to be true.* Please be here *She said under her breath.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:31 pm
Hours had passed since leaving the inn in Mika-Chuin's care. She never minded it since it gave her the opportunity to interact with guests who came and went. Halek-Jeun was just about done for the day with his reading, so he decided it was time to head back from the library before dark. The whole time he was inside, he felt like he had an annoying ringing sound in his ears again. Except for the fact that it sounded a lot lower than it usually did, continuing on even after he left the large building. Why though? Whatever the hell it was, it was bothering him. The unease followed him all the way back to the inn.

The thought clouded his mind even as he opened the door and shut it behind him, catching the end of his tattered black scarf and jerking him back a little as he attempted to walk off. He blinked as he stumbled back, finally noticing Inola standing there in front of the desk. "O-oh, hello, Miss Inola," he greeted with his usual smile, turning halfway where he stood and reaching one hand back to open the door and pull his scarf out. "Is everything alright?"  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:51 pm
*She would turn back to the desk to see Halek there once more and shook her head no. She re-adjusted her back to her shoulder and looked to him.* The techies are coming. I can hear and feel them. We could have as long as an hour, but more likely less to get people out of here. I've lived too long on boarder lands to not know that sound in the air. *She took a breath looking about. He had shown a rare kindness to her and felt a need not to let one such as this go to waist. Techies almost never left survivors, unless they were for their odd studies and experiments. She felt a wave of heat from her head and calmed herself down as much as she could. She didn't feel like allowing her hair to burst into flames and scare the innkeeper.* If there are any others within this hotel, please we should warn them. I have very limited transporting power through herbs I had bought just before coming to your inn. If we hurry I may be able to take people to a safer location in time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:09 pm
Immediately, the smile faded from Halek-Jeun's face. "I see," he said, his expression solemn. "That explains why the air was so tense earlier. I should've known..." He had to stifle the growl that had shown itself in his last statement, not wanting to cause any kind of scene outside if and passers-by heard it. Now that he thought of it, the loud humming sound was similar to what he heard as a kid, before he and his younger sister were separated from the rest of their family, their home in the forests destroyed.

"You're the only guest we've had in a while. However, the people out there need at least a warning or something." He folded his arms, his left forearm raised as he had his thumb and index finger against the side of his chin as he thought, his gaze lowered and focused on the floor. As his vision blurred out for a moment, he took a minute to think the situation over. He knew how densely populated Urgalis was, and a clear majority just hated him because they knew his background and his lineage. He let out a sigh as he shook his head, not caring about it anymore. "I've got to at least warn the civilians. It doesn't feel right to leave them unaware when they have the ability to save themselves." Looking up to the stairs, he rushed over to them, ascending to the second floor in a few bounds up and soon dragging Mika-Chuin out by the hand, walking her over to Inola. "Miss Inola, I can trust you to keep my sister safe for me, right? She never says much, but she's a good girl, and all I've got left at least until we find the rest of our brothers out there. If I'm not back by the time you're ready, please get yourselves out."  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:24 pm
*She nodded looking to him though only knew a few possibilities and tricks to warn the vast amount of people. She pulled the wand from her bag handing it to Halek.* Here, don't go empty handed. It's simple to use. Point it up like so, *She motioned gently as if pointing to the sky.* And call out 'Warning' that should send an image of danger all mages should know. And when you're ready, if we're not here and you need out simply gesture as if you're making a loop with the tip, and call out 'Find Inola Moranzi' It knows my magic so it should bring you right to us. *She paused after a moment. She thought to herself knowing she never cared for many, but this seemed different. She moved to him giving a brief hug.* Be careful out there. People can be stubborn and cruel, if they don't want to listen there's only so much warning you can give. *She said softly, letting her caring side show even a small glimmer. Her heart wasn't as cold or burning as people would assume of one of her people. She sometimes forgot to show empathy or compassion for others. She turned to the girl he had said was his sister and nodded.* I'll take good care of her, but please make it back. I'm really not the best babysitter in the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:38 am
S'rasha stalked around their encampment, looking for any opening or chance he might have. The cage that trapped Rayna stumped him at so many levels. Such a simple contraption yet so effective against the animal races. S'rasha knew that they knew he was there but it didn't really matter. Finding and doing something about him would be much more difficult then just knowing his presence. Slowly, S'rasha crept towards Rayna. Perhaps he could speak with her and learn more of her captors. Once he was close enough, S'rasha began to growl quietly in hopes of getting her attetion without alerting anyone else.  

HrtBrkr

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:53 am
Rayna attempted moving the stone one more time, and still nothing but the wave of pain for her efforts. She heard a noise behind her and saw S'rasha. She wiped her eyes a bit hoping he wouldn't notice before turning to face them holding the bars that held her. She would smile lightly seeing him though it would fade quickly as she looked to the wizard's tent nervously then back. "S'rasha, if they see you you could get into a lot of trouble." She whispered. She was glad to see him but wasn't not wishing him messed up in this part of her world. She bit her lower lip glancing at the others wondering a moment. She knew she couldn't escape, but the others hadn't been bound yet. She looked back to him debating in her mind if she should ask his help for them at least or to tell him to go. "S'rasha, I can't leave the wizard. But the people, they aren't bound yet, they still have a chance at escaping. They're normal humans like me, magic won't be able to trace them too easily." She sat a moment then motioned to pet what she could reach through the bars. "I'm sorry you got into this stuff."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:26 pm
Halek-Jeun's ears turned forward as he listened to her explanation. The procedures sounded familiar too. Or at least the first one did. "This makes me so glad to know a witch who knows what she's doing, for once," he chuckled. Last time was almost a bad experience in his inn, where it nearly flooded while the girl staying there was experimenting with her magical abilities. Right after that, she promptly left. He had always wondered if that was intentional or not since then.

He made no other motion as Inola hugged him, only feeling her hair brush against the side of his ear. "I know. If they're still ticked about the whole 'Boy who cried Wolf' incident from a few years ago, this would be a problem." He smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder as she pulled away. "I'll assure you that Mika's not a troublemaker. If anything comes up, she'll protect you too." He nodded to Mika-Chuin reassuringly before looking back to Inola. "If the Techies get here before I'm back, you two must leave. I promise I'll find you again." With another smile, he drew his hand back and turned, running out the door. From the humming sound he heard in the air, he could tell the ships were gradually closing in. They were running out of time.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:49 pm
*Inola would nod as he left and went to stand in the doorway watching the sky outside. She felt the wind kick up and pulled strands of loose hair back. She could hear them now as well as the rush and confused scrambling of people. She knew what came next, panic and chaos. She turned back towards Halek's sister and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm staying till there's no choice to give him as much time as we can." She gave a weak smile though could hear ships overhead and screaming now. Large explosions began sounding off and even shaking the ground. She was afraid but for once not for herself. She had been through this before, she knew the steps to escape. She just had to do so before too much trouble came. She heard the 'gunfire' as it was called and ducked low motioning his sister to do the same. They were getting too close now. She reached in her bag for a small bundle of cloth. As the door was broken down by soldiers she threw the cloth to the floor. It exploded filling the room with smoke and soon both would see the whirl of images before them until only forest would remain to view. She had no idea where they were at the moment, but since there was no sound of techies she knew for now they were safe, as much as one could in enchanted lands.* All right, stay close, we're just going to wait here for him to meet us. I just hope he remembers how to use that wand. *She said after a moment and surveyed the area just in case.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:16 pm
As soon as he reached the main street, Halek-Jeun conjured a barrier around himself, forcing his way through the onslaught of bullets and Techie soldiers. As much as he hated to do so, he also reinforced his barrier spell with a reflective rebound, seeing people fall as the bullets hit them. It was sickening to him as much as it was necessary. Expanding the sphere around him, he propelled himself upward, kicking off the walls to get through faster until he reached the town square.

Once there, he bounded off the last building before feeling his muscles involuntarily stiffen. He fell to his knees as he landed between soldiers and civilians, a sudden pain welling up throughout him. This hadn't happened in years; he could feel his entire body painfully shift to his demon form. He could feel his hands grow larger, covering themselves in pitch black fur as his claws formed. His bones in his legs contracted or lengthened with multiple pops and cracks. Even his face changed, his muzzle and sharp teeth growing out as fur appeared over the rest of his body. Soon, the pain subsided as he panted, now standing at well over seven-feet tall, his dark red eyes glowing as he gazed out. He stepped one foot out to the side as he turned his head to the onlookers behind him. "Get out of here. Hurry," he growled at them, his bushy tail flicking behind him.

Halek-Jeun, the guardian, stood there before them.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:17 am
*Inola looked about as she walked with the other. She never cared much for what she considered babysitting, but would for the innkeeper. He had shown some kindness towards her and she was not one to not acknowledge that. She went through her bag stopping a moment and took out a map. She looked it over seeing where it showed them though it was somewhere closer to the boarders then she would like to have been. But if the spell she used sent them there, there was probably a good reason. She put her map away and picked a direction.* So, the map says these woods are enchanted. Lets not touch or step on anything. Wouldn't want to be turned into anything by accident. *She gave a light smile towards his sister before looking ahead at where she was walking.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:20 pm
GM Post... anyone still playing this? Buler? been a week or more since people have posted...  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers