Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Jutsu :: Crew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:41 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
AandOE
Grand Chevalier Haji
AandOE

Character: Thanatos Hatake
Technique Name: Odins Lance
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton
Description: When he seperates his hand a pole of lightning forms inbetween his hands. Standing at about 5 feet in length this lance like weapons appears to have flames flickering at its ends, but it is merely condensed lighting. The lance can be used as weapon, while also being extremely light it is quite effective at slicing though armors and blades. The lance does not disappear until destroyed. Because of this it can be used as a power source. At S rank, the lance gains another quality when thrown, it produces an incredibly destructive dome like explosion of pure ration on impact the user also has the ability to manipulate the explosion either decreasing its size or forcing the explosion to go a certain direction. If raiton explosion is manipulated it counts as another activation.
Rank B:Creates Lance, me used as sharp cutting weapon
Rank A: becomes power source plus rank B abilities
Rank S: When thrown explodes on impact, plus other rank abilities.

The beginning of it reminds me of the A-rank Raiton technique, Ikadzuchi, which would raise the custom to minimally A-rank. I am unsure about the 'self sufficient' part, as it would need a chakra sustain without a duration requirement. The S-rank part of it needs to be defined in min-max size and shape, and there needs to be a definition of 'power source', as it can't do so without losing its own power.

In short, I can abuse this jutsu with no regard to others, without even making much of an effort. Please try to rewrite the jutsu so that I may not be able to. If it comes down to it, I can try to come up with canon jutsu to replicate this series of events if you'd like.

Quote:

Ok I don't really even need the whole clapping thing, I read the jutsu so yes they are similar so theres no point in adding it to my jutsu.

As for the self sustainment, I guess that's an unneeded addition, since its like a weapon, most weapon creating jutsu don't carry a post duration or chakra sustain. They just exist till broken.
EXAMPLE
Mizu no Yaiba [ Water Sword ]
Official Description: Creates a sharp sword made of solid water in the user’s hand. As the user's control improves, he can manipulate the shape and size he/she wants the sword to have, from a tiny dagger to a massive decapitator sword. At the minimum requirements, the sword has minimal offensive power, able to make slight cuts and tears in the flesh of an opponent, and susceptible to high pressure (an opponent breaking the blade with a weapon of his own). This is stronger than the Maruton version.
Academy Level: The sword can be up to the size of a wakizashi, and is fragile, breaking under the pressure of weapon strikes against it.
Genin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a katana, and is now as strong as a normal, metal blade.
Chuunin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a nodachi, and now cuts with the edge of a finely crafted blade.
Jounin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a cleaver sword, and is now incredibly durable and lethal.
Guild Description: See official description.

As for the Min Max Size of the explosion I would probably say a village or small village wiped off the map? As for shape I was thinking like a spherical dome about the size of a small village or village like I said before. But that's without the manipulation ability.

And as for a power source, I mean...I would like it to be able to power something for quite some time before "burning out." or it would be useless to be constantly creating something to power something else

Technique Name: Odins Whip
Description: This technique needs no handseals, a long and thin tail of lightning forms on the user, He can use his very long, thin, and powerful tail as a whip or to lift, strike, pierce, and strangle a victim. If the tail is cut by a stronger slicing technique it will grow back next post, it can do this up to 2 times. The tail acts on its own accord but reacts to the will of the user. Being touched or struck will result in burns and numbness in the area struck.[Retains offensive and defense properties of Shiroi Chidori (One Thousand White Birds)]

How long is the tail? What kind of intelligence is it gaining? If it is considered as an average human intelligence, I will need for its actions to also count in the 3 jutsu/activations/etc per post rule, as an attack rather than a supplementary please.

Quote:
Length? I would say, 15 feet?

Intelligence, it would definitely not be human intelligence it would be more like reacting on instinct of attacking its enemy. Then the user could control it fully using his own intelligence.

Technique Name: Great Tear
Description: Description:Thanatos hands are covered in pure ration, they gain a claw like form with the ability to tear through almost anything. When Thanatos swipes his hand in front of him, claw like arcs go forth from his hand but they are made of pure ration. These energy arc are formed for the purpose of destroying barriers. Capable of completely destroying barriers or defensive ninjutsu of a higher rank.(Except Wind beats jutsu of same rank) Up against normal non defensive or offensive ninjutsu it loses 1 rank in power (unless against Doton]

As with other Null ninjutsu, please have your activations reflect which level of chakra is being performed. I believe Sora's Fuuton claws, for example, were B-rank minimum, and most barriers become more effective at that rank. Otherwise, it looks good! ^_^

Quote:
Right, but it also for defensive jutsu, like Earth wall, or wind armor you know?So lower levels can be used since Barrier seals are not lower levels. and Yes I'll keep in mind to add the rank.

Technique Name: Odin Force
Description: The user Lays out a charged field of ration particles on the ground. He then laces himself with the same polarization. The two will repel each. rocks’s ,dirt, boulder anything in the radius of the field will be charged and then repelled. The field will follow him as he moves. The user can grant passage into the radius by focusing on a individual as they enter, granting them immunity from being charged and then repelled. Going over your field will cause instabilities which you can exploit via chakra to use jutsu in different ways. Enemies, Weapons and solid-based Ninjutsu will be charged a repelled back at the origin. Using this method he can also fly. After Initial activation it takes a B rank amount of chakra to keep active. 20 meter Odin force range. Each particle is like its own chakra structure and can be independent from the other particles. But it won’t do much good alone.

We've already discussed this, so it looks mostly good to go. The only thing I saw missing was the 'solid-based' part of Ninjutsu, so I went ahead and added that part in to the above custom jutsu's request. Otherwise, it looks good! ^_^

Technique Name: K-9
Element: Maruton
Description: Being so intune with his dog summoning and his role as sage. Thanatos can actually transform into a dog, along with gaining the characteristics of a dog and its abilities. His chakra level and all other details are seemingly erased from existence.To all sensors he appears to be a normal dog. He is unable to use any type of jutsu in his dog form and and his physical stats are reduced 1 rank.

I think we also discussed this one, so it's good to go as well.

Technique Name: Lightning Blades
Description: The user using his raiton chakra creates blade made from pure ration. These blades hang in mid air surrounding the user in a perfect circle. Controlling them with his chakra he can make them attack simultaneously without touching them. They can also be used to parry or deflect other attacks. The amount of blades increase per rank[Retains offensive and defense properties of Shiroi Chidori (One Thousand White Birds)]
E-1, D-2, C-3, B-4, A-5, S-6, S+-10

If I can assume that these blades are one use each only before breaking, then approved~

Quote:
Well what do you mean one use? I wouldn't say if they block a blade then they vanish but if they block a blade using a A rank tech then use that sword would probably break unless it was a doton tech. I would be okay that one vanishes if it manages to land a blow on the enemy as well, even if they are squishy fleshy humans XD

And ty for those accepted.

For Lightning Blades, yes, that is what I was going for, but forgot to enunciate.

As for Odin's Lance, I see your side of the argument. I will have to restrict the village size blasts down to only small villages or singular threads, as even normal jutsu which end in village-wide (i.e. whole subforum) usually require a complicated and elaborate set-up, a great, long duration before explosion, the user's own death, or a few people acting in unison to complete the technique. As for the 'powering' I would appreciate it greatly if the lance did absolutely nothing else if summoned exclusively for the purpose, as it would become a moderator's nightmare to judge how much power is available to use in the lance (and how its other abilities are affected) if an undefined amount of chakra were subtracted to use as electricity for mechanical devices (or other tasks), and then disconnected to use for battle.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:34 am
AandOE

Description: When he separates his hand a pole of lightning forms in between his hands. Standing at about 5 feet in length this lance like weapons appears to have flames flickering at its ends, but it is merely condensed lighting. The lance can be used as weapon, while also being extremely light it is quite effective at slicing though armors and blades. The lance does not disappear until destroyed. Because of this it can be used as a power source but must be created solely for that purpose. At S rank, the lance gains another quality when thrown, it produces an incredibly destructive dome like explosion of pure ration on impact the size of a small village/thread. The user also has the ability to manipulate the explosion either decreasing its size or forcing the explosion to go a certain direction. If raiton explosion is manipulated it counts as another activation.

Description: This technique needs no handseals, a long and thin tail of lightning forms on the user, He can use his very long(15 feet), thin, and powerful tail as a whip or to lift, strike, pierce, and strangle a victim. If the tail is cut by a stronger slicing technique it will grow back next post, it can do this up to 2 times. The tail acts on the instinct of the user to attack its enemy, but reacts to the will of the user allowing him to control it for more complicated maneuvers. Being touched or struck will result in burns and numbness in the area struck.[Retains offensive and defense properties of Shiroi Chidori (One Thousand White Birds)]

Description: Description:Thanatos hands are covered in pure ration, they gain a claw like form with the ability to tear through almost anything. When Thanatos swipes his hand in front of him, claw like arcs go forth from his hand but they are made of pure ration. These energy arc are formed for the purpose of destroying barriers. Capable of completely destroying barriers or defensive ninjutsu of a higher rank.(Except Wind beats jutsu of same rank) Up against normal non defensive or offensive ninjutsu it loses 1 rank in power (unless against Doton]

Description: The user Lays out a charged field of ration particles on the ground. He then laces himself with the same polarization. The two will repel each. rocks’s ,dirt, boulder anything in the radius of the field will be charged and then repelled. The field will follow him as he moves. The user can grant passage into the radius by focusing on a individual as they enter, granting them immunity from being charged and then repelled. Going over your field will cause instabilities which you can exploit via chakra to use jutsu in different ways. Enemies, Weapons and solid-based Ninjutsu will be charged a repelled back at the origin. Using this method he can also fly. After Initial activation it takes a B rank amount of chakra to keep active. 20 meter Odin force range. Each particle is like its own chakra structure and can be independent from the other particles. But it won’t do much good alone.

Description: Being so intune with his dog summoning and his role as sage. Thanatos can actually transform into a dog, along with gaining the characteristics of a dog and its abilities. His chakra level and all other details are seemingly erased from existence.To all sensors he appears to be a normal dog. He is unable to use any type of jutsu in his dog form and and his physical stats are reduced 1 rank.

Description: The user using his raiton chakra creates blade made from pure ration. These blades hang in mid air surrounding the user in a perfect circle. Controlling them with his chakra he can make them attack simultaneously without touching them. They can also be used to parry or deflect other attacks. The amount of blades increase per rank[Retains offensive and defense properties of Shiroi Chidori (One Thousand White Birds)] Blades will vanish after being struck by a technique of the same rank(Unless Doton) or striking the enemy.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:12 am

Character: Masahiro Hatake
Technique Name: Gateway of Expedition
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Description: After making the proper handseals or utilizing a viable focus Masahiro will spawn either one or a series of up to five [ 5 ] platforms, each one consisting composed of raiton elemental chakra. These 'gates' are physical and capable of blocking movement or ninjutsu. Anyone who makes contact with these gates gains a two [ 2 ] post bonus to speed after they leave it's 5ft diameter, doubling [ 2x ] their natural speed. These effects are applied to whosoever touches the platform for the two [ 2 ] posts that it remains. Each 'Gate' following the first costs an additional 20 chakra to summon.
-- Gateway spawned can block physical techniques up to rank A
---- Rank A + techniques will break the gateway
-- Gateway spawned deflects ninjutsu in a ninety-degree angle.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:06 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
AandOE
Grand Chevalier Haji
AandOE
Grand Chevalier Haji

Description: When he seperates his hand a pole of lightning forms inbetween his hands. Standing at about 5 feet in length this lance like weapons appears to have flames flickering at its ends, but it is merely condensed lighting. The lance can be used as weapon, while also being extremely light it is quite effective at slicing though armors and blades. The lance does not disappear until destroyed. Because of this it can be used as a power source but must be created solely for that purpose. At S rank, the lance gains another quality when thrown, it produces an incredibly destructive dome like explosion of pure ration on impact the size of a small village/thread. The user also has the ability to manipulate the explosion either decreasing its size or forcing the explosion to go a certain direction. If raiton explosion is manipulated it counts as another activation.

The beginning of it reminds me of the A-rank Raiton technique, Ikadzuchi, which would raise the custom to minimally A-rank. I am unsure about the 'self sufficient' part, as it would need a chakra sustain without a duration requirement. The S-rank part of it needs to be defined in min-max size and shape, and there needs to be a definition of 'power source', as it can't do so without losing its own power.

In short, I can abuse this jutsu with no regard to others, without even making much of an effort. Please try to rewrite the jutsu so that I may not be able to. If it comes down to it, I can try to come up with canon jutsu to replicate this series of events if you'd like.

Description: This technique needs no handseals, a long and thin tail of lightning forms on the user, He can use his very long, thin, and powerful tail as a whip or to lift, strike, pierce, and strangle a victim. If the tail is cut by a stronger slicing technique it will grow back next post, it can do this up to 2 times. The tail acts on its own accord but reacts to the will of the user. Being touched or struck will result in burns and numbness in the area struck.[Retains offensive and defense properties of Shiroi Chidori (One Thousand White Birds)]

How long is the tail? What kind of intelligence is it gaining? If it is considered as an average human intelligence, I will need for its actions to also count in the 3 jutsu/activations/etc per post rule, as an attack rather than a supplementary please.

As with other Null ninjutsu, please have your activations reflect which level of chakra is being performed. I believe Sora's Fuuton claws, for example, were B-rank minimum, and most barriers become more effective at that rank. Otherwise, it looks good! ^_^

We've already discussed this, so it looks mostly good to go. The only thing I saw missing was the 'solid-based' part of Ninjutsu, so I went ahead and added that part in to the above custom jutsu's request. Otherwise, it looks good! ^_^

I think we also discussed this one, so it's good to go as well.

Description: The user using his raiton chakra creates blade made from pure ration. These blades hang in mid air surrounding the user in a perfect circle. Controlling them with his chakra he can make them attack simultaneously without touching them. They can also be used to parry or deflect other attacks. The amount of blades increase per rank[Retains offensive and defense properties of Shiroi Chidori (One Thousand White Birds)]

If I can assume that these blades are one use each only before breaking, then approved~

Quote:
Well what do you mean one use? I wouldn't say if they block a blade then they vanish but if they block a blade using a A rank tech then use that sword would probably break unless it was a doton tech. I would be okay that one vanishes if it manages to land a blow on the enemy as well, even if they are squishy fleshy humans XD

And ty for those accepted.

For Lightning Blades, yes, that is what I was going for, but forgot to enunciate. kk

As for Odin's Lance, I see your side of the argument. I will have to restrict the village size blasts down to only small villages or singular threads, as even normal jutsu which end in village-wide (i.e. whole subforum) usually require a complicated and elaborate set-up, a great, long duration before explosion, the user's own death, or a few people acting in unison to complete the technique. As for the 'powering' I would appreciate it greatly if the lance did absolutely nothing else if summoned exclusively for the purpose, as it would become a moderator's nightmare to judge how much power is available to use in the lance (and how its other abilities are affected) if an undefined amount of chakra were subtracted to use as electricity for mechanical devices (or other tasks), and then disconnected to use for battle.

edited

And what about the other ones you talked about?

This for that last technique:

Quote:

All others look good to me. I will retain the right to revoke should a majority vote in the crew take place.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:58 am
Wolfe Nailo

Technique Name: Seal of the Celestial Boddhi
Element: Null
Description: Masahiro took the design of this Fuuinjutsu from his father, based on his Souzou Saisei no Jutsu. The purpose of this Fuuinjutsu is to allow Masahiro to inscribe his body with the Seal of the Celestial Boddhi, opening a gate similar to the Godai Houin no Michi [ Element Sealing Method ] in which the shinobi seals Standard Chakra, up to 1/2 of his overall limit. The tradeoff for such a limited amount of Chakra being held behind the gate is that unlike other chakra sealing methods Masahiro can draw or store more chakra (up to this 1/2 limit) for a cost of 10 chakra per utilization. Should the chakra sealed behind the gate be emptied the fuuinjutsu fades from surface upon which it was written. Does not count towards the active chakra limit for Implants.

If left uncovered the seal for this jutsu gives off a flame-like blue aura.

Technique Name: Seal of the Earthen Boddhi
Element: Null
Description: Masahiro altered the design of this Fuuinjutsu from another, based on his own Seal of the Celestial Boddhi. The purpose of this Fuuinjutsu is to allow Masahiro to inscribe his body with the Seal of the Earthen Boddhi, opening a gate similar to the Godai Houin no Michi [ Element Sealing Method ] in which the shinobi seals Sennin [ Natural ] Chakra, up to 1/2 of his Sennin limit, 1/6 of his standard limit. The tradeoff for such a limited amount of Chakra being held behind the gate is that unlike other chakra sealing methods Masahiro can draw or store more chakra (up to this 1/2 limit) for a cost of 10 chakra per utilization. Should the chakra sealed behind the gate be emptied the fuuinjutsu fades from surface upon which it was written. Does not count towards the active chakra limit for Implants.

If left uncovered the seal for this jutsu gives off a whisping red aura.
I must call a reassessment of the second sealing tech, as its nature is one that is similar to juuin (sealing with nature chakra) and doesn't have to abide by the same rules as juuin. Additionally, other jutsu similar to this have been denied before, and thus i must maintain the consistency of the rulings

The first sealing tech is still approved  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:03 am
dreadno

Character: Erebos Thassa
Technique Name: weapon's gift
Type: Bukijutsu training
Description: through an innate understaning of the intricacies of various weapons, Erebos is able to learn the techniques of one weapon with another that would not normally be taught with those techniques. to learn a technique with a weapon that is not naturally a part of the technique being learned Erebos must retrain the technique with the other weapon. this means that to learn a slash normally taught with the sword. Erebos would have to initially learn it by the sword but then could relearn it using a spear, then relearn it again using another weapon. this allows him to have a versatility in weapons while still only using a limited repetoir of attacks. when retraining a technique with another weapon a link must be provided to where the retraining regardless of the technique's rank to prove that the technique is able to be utilized in an unnatural fashion. the nature of the techniques being taught and their effects remain the same as the fundamentals of each technique are always kept in tact.
this is denied, as there is no real way to regulate or hash our descriptions when it comes to alterations. how does a spear use a scabbard? s**t like that  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:20 am
Yo-ko

I did not see it in that light before, thank you for bringing it to reference.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:26 am

Description: After making the proper handseals or utilizing a viable focus Masahiro will spawn either one [ 1 ] or a series of up to three [ 3 ] platforms, each one consisting composed of raiton elemental chakra. These 'gates' are physical and capable of blocking movement or ninjutsu. Anyone who makes contact with these gates gains a two [ 2 ] post bonus to forward momentum [ turning ends this bonus ] after they leave it's 5ft diameter, doubling [ 2x ] their natural speed. These effects are applied to whosoever touches the platform for the remained of the post that it remains. Each 'Gate' following the first costs an additional 20 chakra to summon. The gates last until the users next post, and can only be summoned within 30ft of the Caster.
-- Gateway spawned deflects ninjutsu in a ninety-degree angle
---- Ninjutsu affected in this way are not sped up

Technique Name: Rasen Lance
Description: After learning the Rasengan Masahiro has dedicated himself to finding other uses of it's unique chakra form. The first of which is the Rasen Lance, in which Masahiro spawns the Rasengan at the tip of his current weapon, which then breaks back towards him. In this form the Rasen Lance keeps a pinpoint lancet of chakra above the weapon's tip, and sweeps back, widening it's chakra flow to the hilt of the weapon or the user's hand. In this form it provides a wider attack range the closer an opponent is to the user. In this form the weapon can be thrown as if a javelin or spear and creates a pinpoint explosion based at it's landing area within a basis of 10ft.
-- At crossguard on Blade Weapons, Max Diameter of 1ft.
-- At Hand Placement on Polearms, Max Diameter of 2ft.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:14 pm
Wolfe Nailo

Description: After making the proper handseals or utilizing a viable focus Masahiro will spawn either one [ 1 ] or a series of up to three [ 3 ] platforms, each one consisting composed of raiton elemental chakra. These 'gates' are physical and capable of blocking movement or ninjutsu. Anyone who makes contact with these gates gains a two [ 2 ] post bonus to forward momentum [ turning ends this bonus ] after they leave it's 5ft diameter, doubling [ 2x ] their natural speed. These effects are applied to whosoever touches the platform for the remained of the post that it remains. Each 'Gate' following the first costs an additional 20 chakra to summon. The gates last until the users next post, and can only be summoned within 30ft of the Caster.
-- Gateway spawned deflects ninjutsu in a ninety-degree angle
---- Ninjutsu affected in this way are not sped up

Technique Name: Rasen Lance
Description: After learning the Rasengan Masahiro has dedicated himself to finding other uses of it's unique chakra form. The first of which is the Rasen Lance, in which Masahiro spawns the Rasengan at the tip of his current weapon, which then breaks back towards him. In this form the Rasen Lance keeps a pinpoint lancet of chakra above the weapon's tip, and sweeps back, widening it's chakra flow to the hilt of the weapon or the user's hand. In this form it provides a wider attack range the closer an opponent is to the user. In this form the weapon can be thrown as if a javelin or spear and creates a pinpoint explosion based at it's landing area within a basis of 10ft.
-- At crossguard on Blade Weapons, Max Diameter of 1ft.
-- At Hand Placement on Polearms, Max Diameter of 2ft.
dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

proved  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:54 pm
As per request I am resubmitting my technique here. I do request that the technique be taken into account as something that has existed before much of the reform. I did, however, change it a bit to better show that this is not a technique for combat, but one of travel. Please, if there are questions feel free to ask them.

Quote:
Character: Jack Harren Snipe
Technique Name: Scattering of the Ash
Description: This jutsu is extremely odd, for when others see it in action they immediately think it is a Genjutsu. By forming two handseals, the Rat and then the Tiger, at the user's discretion their body will scatter into flaming ash that will slowly burn away to nothing. Now, this is why others think it is a Genjutsu and a misdirection jutsu, though the truth is far different. It moves a person from one location to another. The location of arrival must be chosen before the jutsu is activated, and the user must have been to this location before. In that location ash will fall in a small cloud, which will then reform into the user. This jutsu cannot be used within combat, unless the opposing party has ceased hostility or is no longer able to act. The distance able to be traveled is set at a base of one thousand feet [1,000'], which increases by another five hundred feet [500'] per rank of chakra used in its casting.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:53 pm
Character: Rikka Takanashi
Technique Name: Rikka's Sensing Technique
Description: A personal sensing technique created by Rikka. This jutsu can be used in two different ways. One way allows Rikka the ability to sense all chakra twenty yards around her. Her zoom discipline multiplies this to eighty yards around her. The second way is a kind of passive technique (that costs 10 chakra instead of a B-Rank amount of chakra) that lasts for five posts after using it. It is a weakened version that only allows her to sense five yards around her. Using her jutsu this way is very useful if Rikka has been blinded somehow.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:00 pm
Lanfaer
As per request I am resubmitting my technique here. I do request that the technique be taken into account as something that has existed before much of the reform. I did, however, change it a bit to better show that this is not a technique for combat, but one of travel. Please, if there are questions feel free to ask them.

Quote:
Character: Jack Harren Snipe
Technique Name: Scattering of the Ash
Description: This jutsu is extremely odd, for when others see it in action they immediately think it is a Genjutsu. By forming two handseals, the Rat and then the Tiger, at the user's discretion their body will scatter into flaming ash that will slowly burn away to nothing. Now, this is why others think it is a Genjutsu and a misdirection jutsu, though the truth is far different. It moves a person from one location to another. The location of arrival must be chosen before the jutsu is activated, and the user must have been to this location before. In that location ash will fall in a small cloud, which will then reform into the user. This jutsu cannot be used within combat, unless the opposing party has ceased hostility or is no longer able to act. The distance able to be traveled is set at a base of one thousand feet [1,000'], which increases by another five hundred feet [500'] per rank of chakra used in its casting.

approved so long as it is not used in combat (which is clearly said several times)  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:01 pm
Disturbed Otaku
Character: Rikka Takanashi
Technique Name: Rikka's Sensing Technique
Description: A personal sensing technique created by Rikka. This jutsu can be used in two different ways. One way allows Rikka the ability to sense all chakra twenty yards around her. Her zoom discipline multiplies this to eighty yards around her. The second way is a kind of passive technique (that costs 10 chakra instead of a B-Rank amount of chakra) that lasts for five posts after using it. It is a weakened version that only allows her to sense five yards around her. Using her jutsu this way is very useful if Rikka has been blinded somehow.
approved  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:31 am
AandOE

Yo-ko
Will be getting rid of one custom jutsu to make enough room for these two.

Character: Noctis Shinsetsu
Technique Name: Imperfect Body Double
Description: After witnessing a Sōma no Kō fission technique, the user attempted to do it himself. This ended in failure, though the user is able to split his body apart. Because he lacked teaching and a second entity within his body. The other pair did not receive any kind of abilities that the other pair(the original) has. He is basically a civilian with little to no chakra. He has no bloodline, no special abilities though he is in excellent physical condition for a normal civilian. On the other hand the original still retains all abilities and powers and stats.

(Also hoping to add some kind of telepathic connection between the two)

Technique Name: Disruption
Description: The user after years of sensing people and their emotions, has learned away to seal off such things so that they may not be revealed. All info on him is sealed away, but as long as this info is sealed off. He is unable to use it, so if his chakra/stamina and bloodline info are sealed away. He cannot use chakra, which seals away his ninjutsu/gen/blood/ tai and buki. That's one part of the technique, the other part is the ability to scramble all information on him without sealing it away. If a sensor looked at him they wouldn't be able to comprehend what they were looking at. Those of lower ranks than the user decide it must be something wrong with them and ignore it. But those of the same rank or higher can actually decipher it if they study the subject for 10 posts continuously. He does this by sealing off bits and pieces so that what ever is left over is impossible to decipher by anyone not the same rank. And not of the sensor class,

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:05 am
Grand Chevalier Haji
AandOE

Yo-ko
Will be getting rid of one custom jutsu to make enough room for these two.

Technique Name: Imperfect Body Double
Description: After witnessing a Sōma no Kō fission technique, the user attempted to do it himself. This ended in failure, though the user is able to split his body apart. Because he lacked teaching and a second entity within his body. The other pair did not receive any kind of abilities that the other pair(the original) has. He is basically a civilian with little to no chakra. He has no bloodline, no special abilities though he is in excellent physical condition for a normal civilian. On the other hand the original still retains all abilities and powers and stats.

(Also hoping to add some kind of telepathic connection between the two)

Technique Name: Disruption
Description: The user after years of sensing people and their emotions, has learned away to seal off such things so that they may not be revealed. All info on him is sealed away, but as long as this info is sealed off. He is unable to use it, so if his chakra/stamina and bloodline info are sealed away. He cannot use chakra, which seals away his ninjutsu/gen/blood/ tai and buki. That's one part of the technique, the other part is the ability to scramble all information on him without sealing it away. If a sensor looked at him they wouldn't be able to comprehend what they were looking at. Those of lower ranks than the user decide it must be something wrong with them and ignore it. But those of the same rank or higher can actually decipher it if they study the subject for 10 posts continuously. He does this by sealing off bits and pieces so that what ever is left over is impossible to decipher by anyone not the same rank. And not of the sensor class,

no telepathic connection, but the double must remain in your image. as far as conditioning goes, ill say that he has a stamina pool equal to 1/2 your own. This may only be used once at a time, and has a 5 post cool down between uses, or one use per battle

the writing on the second tech is a little broken, can you please clear it up. maybe make the two seperate ideas into different paragraphs. it also looks like a fuuin, not a maruton jutsu  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games