Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:48 pm
User ImageRyuu breathed a sigh of relief but wasn't sure about the door.

"Might be best put stuff against the door, it's strong to prevent people coming in here messing around and from getting hurt" Looks at Hana's sister"But I'm not sure how well it will do against those things"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image

" Owwie, Owwie. " I rubbed my head, " Good to see your alright Sis."
I began to look around at the others with you, " And you brought survivers too!"

" Now we might be able to make it to somewhere with food! "

I smile slightly. " I've been stuck in here since my nap earilier this morning, I missed launch too because of these things."

" You mean the doors? " I went over and locked it tight. " You guys don't have anything to worry about, those thing were tring to bash it down earlier and it didn't budge once, that thinks got to be solid steel or iron."

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:53 pm
User ImageSirena sharply took her shoulder and fall down on a stair "God...dammit! What's happening?!" Sirena removed her costume and saw nothing on her should, But it was still paining. Sirena didn't put the costume on, because first of all she felt hot and second, she might see what's happening around in her shoulder.

Sirena listened to Hana's sister and told "We will go to my home...There is food" Sirena still holded her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:59 pm
User ImageNoticing Sirena inwas kind of in pian went over to kirin"Maybe you should look at her arm that thing might have fractured it" Ryuu said to Kirin  

Heart of Madness

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image"U-Um right..." Kirin told as she walk over to Sirena and took out a bandage. She cover Sirena's shoulder and put an special Medicine on it. "There you go!" Kirin told with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image

" You probbly threw out your shoulder after firing that gun of yours none stop like that. " I began to look at her shoulder.

" Let me see if I can figure out what's wrong I'm a physical therepist. I might be able to help. " I began to take the armor off of the shoulder

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image Naoki looked on with concern for her friend. Sirena had tried to take down most of the zombies; Naoki herself only shot a few down because the liuetenant was so enthusiastic.

At least it's just her shoulder, she thought, trying to assure herself. Sirena will be fine.

"Dammit," Naoki said under her breath, stretching her tired limbs. This business was such a pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image
(Sorry about the ooc but 40 to 172 in 2 days o _o)
Sojiro grasped a baseball bat against the side of the wall and took the stapler gun on the window. "I'm so glad they didn't find out that hole was from me." As Sojiro exited the room he saw one of his friends run by being chased by 3 zombies. "Hey Kasami! Take this!" Sojiro threw his friend Kasami his bat as he shoots a staple into the back of a zombie. It turned around and ran towards him. Kasami swung at the head of one as he hits the other in the leg. Sojiro threw the zombie out of the window and watched as it splattered on the floor. The legless zombie grasped Kasami's leg and sunk its teeth into his leg. "Ah Ah!! Oh my God! Ah its eating away at me! Sojiro help me!" Sojiro stomped on the skull of the zombie and aimed his stapler gun at Kasami's eye. "I've seen what happens and I can't let it. You'll stay yourself after this is over. I'm sorry." Sojiro bashed his stapler gun into Kasami's skull and fired into his head. Picking up the bat Sojiro saw so many of his friends' corpses in the hallway. "I was only 1 year away from this. 1 more year. I guess I'll meet my teachers while this happens." Walking back to the safe zone he built he walked by so many familiar faces, dragging his friend Kasami by the arm.  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:15 am
User ImageRyuu decide he should ask to see if people are ok from that run in with the dead

"Miss Anasako are you ok" Ryuu quickly corrected himself sice after what they all been through might have upset them. "I mean your not injured at all are you? Koji, Kirin, Mico, Naoki, Hana? How's your arm Sirena?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:34 am
User ImageSirena hold her shoulder and stood up. "Im alright, Ryuu," Sirena turned to Naoki "You did a great job, Naoki." Sirena turned to both Kirin and Mizu and told "Thank you guys," Sirena turned to Mizu more and told "Yes. It might be from gun-shooting. But geez. I had that before, why couldn't remember?"

Naoki...is really likely the only sister for me. I can't lose her anytime if needed...Even giving my life for her.

Sirena reloaded her AK-47 and took out a normal Pistol.

Pistol's shall make less sound.

"Now...time to escape to...My home" Sirena told and smiled big.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:38 am
User Image"I-Im alright, Ryuu-kun! No 'them' had been attacking me since I ran to here." Kirin told to Ryuu.

Escape? I hate walking...but it's a question of, Life and Death. Kirin thought making a tsk'ing sound.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:06 am
User Image

"M-Major what are you doing here?!Your suppose to be in the lock down facility!"Rena sounded oddly amused that he would get out of comfort just to go shooting.Though will that being said that Major laughed and twirled that gun in his hands and with one quick movement he shot it towards the sky.Rena jumped back slightly."What are you doing!"

The Major laughed very hard."The noise is very loud isn't it?"

Rena was going to replay but was cut off by the rattling of the fence,she looked in horror at how many of them were waiting just outside.Waiting to kill or be killed.

"Rena some of these will be handy so here."He opened her hand and gave 3 single grenades."If im still alive you must meet me in the hospital 30 miles from here."

She gave her salute as he entered on of the cars in the area.

"Ok..."She started wanting to have control on the situation."Let's go into the heart of a new war."

She slowly walked to the gate and opened the lock.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:34 am
User ImageKoji felt his nerves twitch as he stood by the basement staircase. He only turned his back for a while to observe the undead, and now that he has returned, everyone was gone. I look away for a minute, and these guys just ran past me..

A just outside the highschool building, gun shots were heard echoing through the university. It was like a war zone, the firing was continuous. Guns? Koji asked himself, knowing that students won't have access to any form of ranged weaponry here in the school, other than the archery club. For a moment, he felt a glimpse of hope, of rescue. He knew only authorative figures would have automatic rifles, and the shots were coming from the clock tower.

Koji felt his pace hasten as he went nearer and nearer. The small smile in his face slowly disappeared, however, when one obvious fact darted back to his mind like a needle through a pin cushion. His grip tightened as he stood a few meters outside the tower, gazing at what looks like a sea of humans swaying their heads as if everyone was drunk.

"You idiots!!!" Koji blurted out of frustration. Noise only attracts more of these bastards!

What stands between Koji and the rest of the survivors is a horde of 50-100 undead students, teachers and workers. Majority were now climbing the tower, and some were now limping their way to the sole college student on the ground floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:50 am
User Image

Rena was dazed for a moment by the sounds."I though i heard someone just now..."She shook of the the thoughts everything around was making noise.Nothing was safe.

"Everyone get your weapons ready and were going to run though the crowd!Don't bother for aiming anywhere on on the body,do a head shot and if you run out of ammunition your gun will be used to hit them back."Clutching the gun with a steady position,she gave the command and now was shooting whatever seem to move close to her.

The blood was not enjoyable as she was being covered by spatters and drops of the red liquid.She could hear perfect that some of her soldiers were dying.She reloading her gun and was so clear to the end.All she could hear was the gunshots of her weapon.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games