Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:40 pm
"Good job good job, what made you become a ninja anyways, nee-chan," it was a little rough but he got it out alright, he might have to get used to it. "Cant believe I might get to see pops again, and no I havent had time for that type of fun though I am quite strong."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro continued to move the pipe gently, watching as the chakra reacted, learning through observation on how to keep it under better control. Not once did Nijiro look up for help at Howaido as she focused, unrelenting and sharp mind coming with altering theories as to how to keep the chakra controlled and completely secure in the weapon as it moved, not wanting to weaken the attack simply because she might have to adjust her aim. Nijiro's control and ability to call upon the chakra continued to improve as she moved the smoking pipe, slowly spinning it around in her fingers, the diminished contact making it harder for her to keep in control, but she liked the challenge, and the smoking pipe continued to spin. She would not attempt the jutsu until she could spin the smoking pipe as fast as she can.

[3/4]

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:49 pm
[Sorry to leave but I gotta get up at 6 tomorrow and Im getting 5 hours as is so... gnight and If you dont has enough you can npc me to learn the clan techs up to b rank at 4 posts each.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:50 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro was still concentrating on her hand spinning the smoking pipe when Howaido spoke. After a very brief moment, she looked up, away from the pipe and the chakra, locking eyes with her, her older brother. Being call nee-chan by someone older than five years old felt a little off.

❝It was just something I decided to do.❞ Nijiro spoke, not completely positive as to why she took up the profession of a shinobi. Nijiro's hand was getting faster, and the chakra was holding strong, still in control and losing very little nor is it being distorted too much by the combination of speed and gravity. Suddenly, Nijiro's arm shot out, the smoking pipe's mouth piece, the blade, in some ways, pointing away from her, and the blade was bright with the white chakra of her clan.

[4/4]
Raiton: Shiroi Yaiba (Lightning Release: White Blade)
•Rank - D
•The are able to imbue their bladed weapons (Swords with Chains, Swords, Tanto, Daggers, etc) with bright electricity. This causes the blade to have a more focused edge, and higher cutting power than normal.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:13 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro continued to spin the smoking pipe, observing how the chakra still remained strong. She pulled out a kunai and smacked the blade of her main weapon against the kunai. The smoking pipe sliced through, and she dropped the now useless handle of the weapon onto the ground while she concentrated on dispelling the technique. The chakra dispersed and she held the now seemingly harmless smoking pipe in her hand without any chakra running through it.

Nijiro recalled how Howaido at expelled a blast of white chakra from his tanto, and so decided she would attempt to replicate such a technique for herself. Nijiro began focusing chakra into her smoking pipe, but this time in thinner, slightly weaker stream.

[1/4]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:16 pm
"Well, you have to be loyal to something dont you, something you want to protect?" He had no idea how she had not been trained yet, she was so fluid, her moves were good, why had she been ignored?  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:40 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro eyes once more flickered up to Howaido once more, still concentrating on the size and control of her clan chakra being focused into her smoking pipe. On the previous technique, she only had to fill the object with her chakra, but this one required bit more finesse, a more fluid control, in order to achieve the fluid, smooth needle of chakra that was to be fired from the tip of the blade of her most beloved weapon.

Yes; to protect anyone who needs protecting, the innocent. Nijiro spoke simply, as if were the most simplest tasks in the world. It also said a little about her, about who she was. She acted strong, but she was also strong in her desire to protect those who are innocent, perhaps as a way to repent, but the word innocent pointed more towards that she was perhaps wrongs, and no-one had protected her and didn't want the same fate befalling another.

((I didn't want to keep training without you there to entertain me~! XD ))

[2/4]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:05 pm
"Thats a good cause, though what if you turn out to be the innocent one who needs protecting?" He was curious how his sister planned to handle curve balls in her plans, like earlier in this same room.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:17 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro's grey eyes narrowed and she looked back down to the smoking pipe in her hand. The conversation was hindering her only a little in her progress of learning this new technique. What would happen if she were the one who needed protecting? What a question. It is exactly to avoid that situation that she was so eager, almost desperate even, to get some proper, serious training done. Which is what she was doing. And she was getting better at it

I won't. Nijiro spoke simply once more. If I get caught out, then I'll take it, heal, and get right back into it. Nijiro explained, showing her determination. After everything that has happened in her life, she didn't see anything stopping her soon. The chakra was settling into the shape she was molding it into inside her pipe; a nice, clean, controlled needle, ready to be fired.

[3/4]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 pm
"Good good, Im proud of you, for being so determined if that means much sis?" he frowned suddenly though,"But I can assure you, be it you may have seen combat, you havent experienced a real fight yet... Hopefully I will be there when you do to make sure nothing bad happens to either of us, hah." He stood up to watch her as he drank some water,"I want to stay with you in Mist a little while, see Dad again... if thats alright... I should speak with your Mizukage as well to make sure Gamakichi didnt stir up any trouble, maybe create some inter-village relations too."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:53 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro straightened out her arm, concentrating on the chakra, trying to condense it with enough power without compromising any integrity of the overall attack. Hearing Howaido assume she hadn't experienced a real battle, she couldn't help a small chuckle; hollow, dark, and empty.

Trust me, Howaido. She spoke, not looking at him, almost ready to attempt the jutsu for the first time. I've experienced more than enough to prepare me for 'real combat'. Nijiro's eyes narrowed and she fired the shot of chakra, white energy launching from the blade of her smoking pipe, shooting straight before slowly arching down and dispersing into nothing as it did not encounter anything to react on.

[4/4]
Raiton: Shiroi Yari (Lightning Release: White Spear)
•Rank - D
•Using the Tanto or another type of sword the user is able to send their Raiton in the form of a more appealing small white chakra blast. This technique is much faster than the “White Blade” at the cost of loss in a bit of it’s power. Unless used with a projectile attack (Suriken, Senbon, etc.)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:58 pm
"So I can come with you to Mist and stay for a small time, maybe only a day, I wouldnt want to be there too long." He mused as several things ran through his mind, too much to focus on just one.

[Member 2 posts a technique, lol. Youre doing 4.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:12 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro relaxed her arm, placing the smoking pipe back into her mouth, then resting her hands by her sides, turning eyes back to Howaido.

Mhmm. Do what you want. Nijiro spoke, looking away once more. She was still unsure what to make of the entire situation. I'm sure that, if we went back to Cloud, my teammates might still be there. The Mizukage as well, perhaps. Nijiro tilted her head to the side in thought, arms crossed under her chest.

((What, even the C-ranked one?))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:48 pm
"Well I have other things to do in Cloud too, I guess," he nodded as she took a quick rest, she wasnt done quite yet though.

[Yesh the D were technically 1 post.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:58 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro riased a hand and gently scratched her right cheek, starting to feel the heat of the sun. Yeah, she could never be a Sand ninja - it would just be a complete assault on her system. Using the same hand she plucked the smoking pipe from her mouth and closed her eyes, focusing once more

Like I said; Do what you want. Was all Nijiro say. She was slightly surprised that Howaido didn't question her about her past experience in 'fighting' that she mentioned earlier, but she also understand that Hatake also kept to their own musings as well. Again, white chakra flowed into the smoking pipe.

[1/2]
((I couldn't find where it said the count for learning clan jutsu was...))

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games