Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Tsumi Hatake II

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:18 am
User Image
Yanagiki Ookami

"M-My past makes me who I am..." Yanagiki said. "H-How do you forget a nightmare when it occurs every night of your life?" He asked, quietly and sadly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:45 am
User Image Noel nodded as it was quite similar for him. The one reason he utterly hated and despised any ANBU officer. Hoping to one day make them suffer for every polluted breath that they take once he obtains his power. Shaking out of his darkened phase, Noel heard Yanagiki's comment as he sighed a little. Noel leaned back against the door frame, giggling a little to see another person entering the already highly stuffy room and a soon to be angry retorting of the Hokage, in which he moved a bit out of the room before answering,"I vould take a vottle of vine and just stare up a le sky. Quite relaxing. Vut... to ve 'onest... I 'ave to know zhat I can not rest on le past. If it plagues moi, zhen it weakens moi. Therefore, zit ztrengthens moi enemies. Zo, to counter zhat I look for le future... or else I vill continue to ztrengthen moi enemies, no?"  

Panthers7

II Tsumi Hatake II

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image
Yanagiki Ookami

Yanagiki looked at the French boy. "I-I could never bring myself to drink. Makes you go crazy..." he said. It seemed to him that he was finally letting someone closer to him. "But I do look at the sky, and I bless the moon for letting me live as long as I have."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:52 pm
User Image Noel smiled a little and shook his head,"Oh no monsieur... Drinking zhat zou speak of is atrocious! Vut a zmall glass of vine, von't 'urt anyone one. In fact, zit is quite peaceful." The child said as he indeed did drink a glace every lunch and dinner. It was quite a settling drink to say the least. But what Yanagiki spoke of next, the sentence that he said, reminded him so much of Masumi. It made Noel take a moment to look a the brilliant crystal he held on his neck before he responded,"I 'ave 'eard of le same response from someone else. Le Sky, le moon, le sun... they all zhare le zame 'eaven, no?"  

Panthers7

II Tsumi Hatake II

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image
Yanagiki Ookami

"Heaven?" he asked. He chuckled quietly. "What is "Heaven"? I search for Paradise." He said. "Paradise, were everyone is equal and lunar flowers grow as far as the eyes can see."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:29 pm
User Image Noel smirked a little and nodded,"'eaven... Paradise... Anyzhing zhat gives zupreme one zupreme 'appiness." Noel said softly as the chi;d giggled a little and looked outside at the afternoon winter sunlight that gave a faint little glow amongst the village. Just thinking about what his paradise or heaven would be...  

Panthers7

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

The new entry into the room was the last straw. Kazuya, slammed both of his palms on the desk to get everyone's attention. "Now that I've got your attention, if you have no further business here... please leave. You two can most certainly get together and talk about your lives elsewhere~." He said referring to Yanagiki and Noel. He was tired of being so cramped in his office, and as such he'd make a point to leave it. The Hokage then flashed a smile at the new genin. "It's never a bad a time to get your headband, I'm sure this fire hazard waiting to happen only adds character to the place~." He said a little cynically before standing up from his chair and heading for the door.

"I'm tired of sitting around, so let's play a game. If you have business with me, then catch me. Headband or otherwise, doesn't matter. That doesn't sound too hard, right? So let's start~." He said giving them a fair warning before using one of his recently learned techniques. He blazed through a string of seals. "Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu~ [Air Pockets Bursts]" He chanted causing the air around Kazuya to swirl. Then abruptly, small controlled explosions would begin to pop in the air at seemingly random places. They didn't hurt much more of a minor nuisance and distraction, but they'd be enough to keep everyone in their places long enough for Kazuya to escape.

[exit]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image
Yanagiki Ookami

"S-Sir! What About The Team Assignments?" Yanagiki asked. Hoping to avoid the justu, He ran after the Hokage as fast as he could.

II Tsumi Hatake II

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image Noel looked up to hear the Hokages comment. That... rather brought about a bit of anger in Noel. The child had been waiting before anyone, other than Yanagiki, to get his announce his return back to the village as well as get a mission. If it wasn't for all of these bloody Genin and that fancy Uchiha's entrance Noel would've been well on his way. Shaking his head to the 'playful' little game the Hokage purposed, Noel decided to he simply just go get the Hokage another time. Didn't have the time to play such foolish games... Maybe I can just scope around the village to see if I can't get a job through the grapevine. Noel thought to himself as the child exited the establishment and headed towards the forests of Konoha. Hoping to get a little privacy as well as training.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:29 pm
Rinnosuke looked with his face still holding a simple smile and watching the Strongest man in the village have a melt down. He listened to the two behind him discussing about alcohol. The girl with the speech impediment talk. He understood very little of what she said though. Then he heard the name of the jutsu cast. Rinnosuke felt a ping on the side of his head. Which knocked him off balance and left him giggling on the floor. "Did he just challenge us to a game!?" Rinnosuke said extatic. He stood back up and seemed to grow a look of determination. He turned to the one who complained about Sake and grabbed his shoulder. His grip was a wee bit stronger than most, so it may have hurt. "You came for a cool headwrap too right!?" Rinnosuke practically yelled at the kid. "Huh!" He called again with a brilliant smile. Yanagiki was this ones name. Or so it had been when he directed himself to that girl. Would he pick something different with Rinnosuke?  

Count-Swagula

I The Scarecrow I

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▬▬►They do not see what l i e s ahead◄▬▬▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬
▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄

The smile soon became a bland expression as Katsumi would undergo the minuscule explosions. They were irritating, taking to deed with his natural momentum, he would dash out of the room avoiding any further distractions, which seem to pass by him through no avail. Taking in to considerations the Hokages words he continued on working his way out of the building and heading towards the vicinity allowing him to exit. "A game?" he pondered as he continued on running. This could have turned out to be a lot of work, for a head-band but his sense of pride and urge to be given the status of a "Ninja" had been the two factors motivating him to play this game.
[Exit]

▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄
▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▬▬►when the sun has failed and the m o o n is dead ◄▬▬▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

Shigeru looked around as everyone sought the Hokage. He was suprised to hear the Hokage refuse to see to everyone's problems directly. After the mention of a game, Shigeru smiled. I'm not saying goodbye after all. The strange explosions of air filled the room and pushed every one about. Shigeru flipped backwards to the door only to glimpse at the Hokage as he made a fast exit. As Shige skidded out the door, he faced the building exit. He was off to the village exit as well.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

kahn oyama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:26 pm
Jurei entered the office and took note of all the others present. He walked over to the Hokages desk and waited for Kazuya's return. He wished to pass on the information that Inari Uchiha had been defeated.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:14 pm
Letting what he demanded of the rather timid shinobi. Hold him up, Rinnosuke wanted his headband. He was also challenged to a game. One of Rinnosuke's favorite past times was playing games with the villagers. They always either oblidged something that was beyond Rinnosuke's skill. Or they didn't want to, they didn't seem very willing to play him. Mother told him the games she played with people back in her day were on wild circumstances. Much more hardcore than anything Rinnosuke would be able to do at his current level.

Rinnosuke released the boys shoulder and turned back to the desk. He went tore down the Hokage's shelves in irritance trying to find the headband stash. Rinnosuke then wobbled his way over to sit in the chair of the Hokage and began to rummage through his desks drawers. 'That cranky ol' guys bound to have things in here!' Rinnosuke thought. One of the drawers had a lock on it. Rinnosuke punched the lock and his fist went through the desk. He then opened the drawer to see what was inside. "No headbands" he whined. Spying a childs toy, a Yo-yo. Rinnosuke being childish himself took the toy, and decided he'd take this from the hokage until he gave him he headband. It was only fair, in Rinnosuke's eyes that is. Without further adu, he tipped the chair over and made for the window. With a swig of his boose and a wave to the room, he bade the ninjas inside farewell. There was a game to be played.  

Count-Swagula

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:30 pm
[Well played, Isamaru you b*****d... well played.]  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games