Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Sparring Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Walking through the area of the training grounds, Ayume decided to take a look around to see if there was anything out of the ordinary. Making sure not to step in any of the dirt piles that were there for training purposes, Ayume walked around the outskirts of the place until she was sure there was nobody there. Sighing, she left the area and set off to finish her round of the village.

[enter and exit]

X Current Mission
Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

X
X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

The Noctis clone stood there waiting for Kurai to arrive.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:50 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Kurai • Satetsu |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Konohagakure |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai was already at the training grounds and she began using hand signs immediately. She slammed her hand down upon the ground summoning a hill of iron sand. Her eyes narrowed as she stood up right getting ready for anything that he may do.
Techniques used: Iron sand creation.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

The clone stretched his body for a second and got into a battle position."You may attack any time."The clone spoke in a calm cold manner. "I will restrict myself to lower ranked techniques to attempt to even the playing field and so I don't accidentally injure or kill you."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:17 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She crossed her arms and stood up straight. The iron sand around her spreading out slowly upon the ground and there was a lot of it. She merely stood still and it was questionable as to why.
Techniques used:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

The clone just stood there and waited. Noctis watched the iron sand carefully not letting it get to close to him. He would move his feet carefully around moving further back. If he could make her spread her sand far away enough it would take longer to bring it to her for defense.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:54 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the hill of sand made a decent area around her she used more hand signs and slammed her hand on the ground again. More iron sand appeared and a vast amount of it shot forward in two streams towards Noctis.
Techniques used: Iron Sand Creation B rank

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

The clone noticed more sand appear and at the speed it was coming at him."Speed of controlling iron sand...low genin level."He said loud enough for her to hear in his same cold cool voice. Judging her as they fought. He began to skip backwards maneuvering away from the iron sand.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:04 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The two streams continued to shoot forward to the Hokage until he side stepped. The iron sand immediately moved in the direction that he moved not even curving but turning entirely.
Techniques used:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis ignored the turning of the sand and continued backing up. When he believed he was a good distance he used a shunshin which any genin could learn. He appeared right behind Kurai he didn't attack though."As an enemy I would take this chance to attack you while your sand attempts to catch up, too bad it can't move as instantaneously fast as the average shunshin." He expected some quick counter attack since he alerted her to his presence behind her.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:35 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai insantly began using hand signs. Both hands using a different technique. However her left hand stopped holding onto the technique but the right used the technique. A few crows appeared and began flying around them and instantly turned into thousand of them. She was ready for whatever he had in all honesty. Her body began to slowly vanish into the earth as the iron sand shot up in a tsunami like wave rushing for Noctis. She still held the one hand sign for the unknown jutsu.
Techniques used: Scattering one thousand crows, Earth Military Movement.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 820/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis leapt back into trees's and climbed up and above the tsunami. The tree's would act as a wall to block the tsunami from progressing further. The clone stood within the tree's his location unknown to Kurai who disappeared into the ground.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:00 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai surfaced facing the direction in which the Hokage was. She wasn't too concerned about where he was as she finally used the technique. She summoned her puppet and Suigetsu stood tall. The black armored puppet stood at least seven feet tall and stood between her and whatever was going to harm her. Using chakra strings upon the puppet in order to control it and it quickly came to life. The iron sand began to move back to her and it was enormous. Two hills worth of iron sand.
Techniques used: Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One), Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 815/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis watched as Kurai appeared and summoned a puppet. He knew this because he had read her file. As she summoned the puppet and regained her sand up with her in those giant hills. A snowy mist would surround them completely making sight completely useless."So how do you expect to attack me when you can't even see me?" the voice seemed to be coming from all directions.

Misting Rain-Rank:E

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:40 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Using a jutsu with one hand the crows flocked within the area again within the mist. It would limit his vision as well as hers. She went back to controlling her puppet and made her iron sand rise up in all directions but on. The iron sand formed walls around her and allowed only one entrance. That was where her puppet was standing in front of ready for anything inside the room of iron sand.
Techniques used: Scattering one thousand crows

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games