Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 am
((I'm guessing you didnt read my post, kid. Cuz Shade is sitting right in front of the entrance~Nyahahah!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:05 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 300|-|AC:1,750|-| 650 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Dakkon came back to the ramen shop normally he patrolled the outside but he decided to check inside and this time he saw a girl with a cat hood sitting in the entrance "uh... can i help you?" he asked looking at her she didn't seem to be doing anything.  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:37 pm
User ImageReiko Uchiha
Seven Sword Style l Sharingan l Katon l Leaf

The Strong Will Survieve...

Reiko,along with Night,walked into the Ramen Shop and took their seats"This is a quaint little place" He said with a smile towards his women. A Lady came around asking for orders"One Ramen with Bar-B-Q pork please" For all they have done together this was the couples first date,hopefully it would go well for he was already deeply invested in this and wanted her to be in it too. He liked the feeling of companionship he got from being with her,she made him feel much better about himself then anyone at the Uchiha Sanctuary did,and he wanted this feeling to endure
...And The Weak Shall Perish

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:50 pm
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 50 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night walked into the ramen shop with Reiko as he had his arm around her waist she knew that most people were shocked to see Reiko like this, she could tell by the looks on their faces as they had walked by. Others wer surprised to see Night dressed up for once. Sitting down next to him she toke her order. "Miso ramen." She said to the girl, looking over at Reiko Night smiled more. She had always liked spending time with him when she wasn't training or doing missions. Being with him was alot more different than being with Haku or Dakkon, it was a good different.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko placed his hand on top of her's as he glanced over his shoulder. Three women whom he had gone to the acadamy with were standing just outside of the stall watching him and Night. All three of them had asked him out before and all three recieved the same reply: Thus their evil glares. He decided to ignore it and return his attention back to the date"So whats the deal with Dakkon and Haku? They both seem pretty...attatched to you" In that pause in his sentence a look of worry could be seen in his eye's. It wasn't like him to show weakness but with her all rules were out the window

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:24 pm
The Fire Rose

"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night looked back at Reiko holding his hand with her own. She gave him a soft yet sad looking smile. "Well," Night sighed thinking back to when she was little. "I've lived here in Konoha all my life, but when I was little my parents disappeared. No one knows what had happened to them, if they got badly injured on a mission or were killed. Anyways, for as long as I can remember Haku and Dakkon have always been there taking care of me. There like my family in a way. They've always looked out for me and saw that I was okay." Her smile became happier as she remembered. "That's probably why they act different around you. There just looking out for me is all. . . like big brothers, well. Haku's more of a brother and Dakkon's more like a father figure. He's always been the more mature one out of us, but I don't know about that." Glancing back at Reiko. I could be wrong. But that's how I feel about them, Dakkon in the hotsprings has got me wondering if that was fatherly or not. . . I probably just caught him off guard is all. But Haku for sure is like my brother. "After we graduated at the academy we all stopped talking to each other for a while. It's nice to see them again, but things have changed. . . " Noticing something was bothering him Night looked back, all she could see behind the curtains of the Ramen Shop was of peoples feet as they passed by, the light's of the village came on in the streets due to it getting dark.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image

Reiko listened to Night's words with the utmost intent"Ahhh...I see. So they have been with you since the beginning?" Then suddenly he started laughing lightly"And to think I just put one in the hospital with ease" He said smiling at his date"I get it though,Haku seem's different though. Was there ever something between you?" As he spoke Reiko looked over his shoulder once or twice and was displeased by the result. The three girls had all rolled up there sleeves and drawn Kunai'Crap..' He though. Soon he would have to deal with this,soon,but not now

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:43 pm
The Fire Rose

Night nodded to Reiko, "Yeah, they have. . . and Haku, well. . . not. . really. I found out a while back that he liked me. But I think after seeing us in the hotsprings made him rethink that." she tilted her head to the side cutely noticing that he had kept looking back. "Is everything okay Reiko?" Night asked her face showing concern.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

The Uchiha opened his mouth to reply when a high pitched,bubbly voice cut through the air"REIKOOOOOO?!?!" Obviously in mock suprise,one of the girls that had been watching him ran up to the Ramen Shop and put herself between Reiko and Night,eyes only for him. She blocked off Night's view of him completely,something he didn't mind"Heeeeeeeeyyy,what are you doing hereee?" She said in that Valley Girll,Bubbly,Annoying voice of hers! Reiko grimaced as he was obviously trying to look aroun her to see Night,anger plain on his face from this annoying interuption"Hello...Masuke..." He said through gritted teeth. This girl had shoulder length,curly blonde locks,was about 5'3 and wore her Genin headband around her neck. She was moving in sync with Reiko so no matter how he tried to look past her,she stayed in his vision

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:06 pm
The Fire Rose

Night's eyes widened some as she stood up once the girl got between her and Reiko. Her crimson eyes sparked a deadly fire inside, in a clam voice Night spoke but her face looked like one of a dangerous assassin. "Who are you?"  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

The Bubbly Bloen girl turned towards Night when she spokeEwww! Reiko what aaaaare you doing with this girl?! Her hair is sooooooo last year" The anger was still building up inside Reiko,but he promised himself no fighting while on the date. He just had to zone her out and she would go away. Masuke realized he was doing this,the same thing he used to do, and wrapped her arms around his arm playfully"C'mon,lets get outta here sweetie" Abandoning her Valley girl voice for a more seductive and sexy allure. She licked her lips slowly as she looekd at him,causing a shiver to run down the Uchiha's spine,the wrong kind of shiver! Reiko jerked his arm free of her and pushed her away so that he could see Night again"Get out of here Masuke,now" He said through gritted teeth once more. The girl was tap dancing all around his last nerve,but he managed to remain in control. If Night wasn't here...oh boy He didn't wanna think about it

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:35 pm
The Fire Rose

Night's eyebrow rose with annoyance, when the girl commented on her hair. How should I burn her? . . . . Unlike Reiko Night didn't agree to not fight, of course it would've been nice to not have to fight but when seeing the girl on Reiko's arm just pissed her off even more than just her voice. Drawing her out the ninja-to Night had hidden under her dress she pointed it at the girls throat. Her eyes burning with anger, a scary a** sight to see in the always clam and collected Night, but when you touched someone she cared about as much as Reiko, you will regret it. Just then the blade was engulfed in outstandingly large flames of blue fire. Considering how close the blade itself had been to her jugular vein pressed up against it, but now the flames threatened the girls very survival as they started to catch on her hair eating it quickly and burned the skin of her throat. The look on Night's face showed that if she toke one step closer to him she would slash her unhesitatingly, Night accuracy with the blade was uncanny and never missed.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image

The pride on Reiko's face was visibly aparent as Night held a fiery blade to Masuke's throat"Should have listened" He said with a snicker as he looked past her towards Night"I have never felt closer to you" He said with a wide grin. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the other two girls that came with Masuke coming towards Night with Kunai drawn! Oh hell no! In a blur Reiko was gone,the flaps of the Ramen Shop billowing in the breeze. If Night turned to look she would see one of the girls flat on her belly,with her arm behind her back and his boot keeping it there,while he held a Kunai to there other girls throat"Beat it bitchs" He said as they dropped their weapons,got up and fled. Masuke shimmied her way out of the Blades reach and too ran out of the area screaming. After a poof of smoke,Reiko took his place next to Night and turned her head to face him. He kissed her passionatly before seperating and smiling at her"We should do this again" He said as there food arrived just on time

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:18 pm
The Fire Rose

The flames on Night's ninja-to vanished and she put it back in the holster that was carefully hidden under her dress. She kissed Reiko back and sat down again thanking the girl for the ramen. "Yes, it's quiet fun." Night giggled softly and gave him a side glance blushing lightly.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image

As the waitress put the bowl of ramen down Reikog grabbed his chopsticks and dug in! He slowly picked apart the meal,eating the noodles a few at a time. He liked to savor the flavor instead of gulping it all down. He was about to eat anouther mouthful when he put his chopsticks down and suddenly wore a solumn look on his face"I wasn't completely honest earlier. While It is true that I am being promoted,thats not all. I am going to be put into a program for rapid advancement,while also being sent on increasingly long and dangerous missions. I told them I would have to think about it, If I accept this,I could be a ANBU in a few short years" As he spoke it was as if his gaze was a thousand miles away"I want to know what you think of this? For me to do this you have to be onboard with me"

|| --- ||

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games