Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:59 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:1,000|-| 750

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night smiled as she lead him out of the apartment. Locking it up behind them she then walked him to the Academy.
[Exit to Academy]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:31 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

And so it came to pass that a year came and went since the death of Dakkon. Everyday the routine was similiar: Reiko would wake at dawn and go off to meditate and train. After a few hours he would start his missions then go to council with the Hokage. Towards the eveneing he would help out at the acadamy before coming home to Night everyday. She,of coarse, did he own mission's but his were considerably longer. He had not had one long mission since the cloud,something he was extremely happy about. You see,about a month ago Reiko had asked Night to marry him,and thankfully,she said yes. He had decided to skip morning training and sleep in today. As he groggily awoke he could hear the sound of frying bacon and the fridge opening'Breakfast? Thats not like her' Night was...unique. She was beautiful to him but was NOT a housewife. She was a full fledged assassin with those blades of hers,thus Reiko's suprise. He arose and donned his Civilian clothing: A black shirt with high collar and black pants. He passed on donning his Wakazashi's right now,but as always strapped his emergency Kunai to his upperarm. He slid the door open to the bedroom and walked into the kitchen to find Night already cooking. He walked behind her and kissed her on the cheek"Morning" He said before opening up the fridge and retrieving some orange juice and a glass. As he poured it he looked over to her"You cooking breakfast? I didn't think it was for anouther few months" He said with a laugh

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:05 am
The Crimson Blade

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-300 |-|AC:2,000|-| 2,600

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse was in the kitchen, thinking back at the past year. A lot had happened since the death of her father and get friend Dakkon. Night had found out her birth name was Eclipse instead of October, her last name still a mystery. She had also learned that she was a Tamer Ninja when she had found her partner Steel. The black wolf was endured when she found him in the woods around winter time, he was a young wolf. But around the time of spring he had grown tremendously in size. The black wolfs broad shoulders going past her head as he stood an all four paws. His fangs and claws were sharper than most weapons, but not as deadly as her Crimson Blades. Everyone was surprised at how fast Steel grew, when she had found him he was the size of a normal wolf, now Eclipse could ride him as if he was a large horse. The wolf was overly protective of her, and snapped at most that approached Eclipse, this caused a danger to those around her but if they were wise they would know better to be addressed before going up the the assassin. Hearing Reiko awake she smiled turning from the eggs and bacon that she was cooking. "Morning." She hummed making a light laugh at his comment.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel was sitting in the corner of the kitchen watching Eclipse cook, his protective gaze never leaving her. When Reiko walked in the wolfs ears flicked. Steel wasn't typically found of Reiko for always taking away Eclipse's attention from him. The large black wolf made a low growl as Reiko kissed Night on the cheek. Steel was an assassin wolf, trained like Eclipse to kill when the time came for them to do an assassination mission.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

He smiled at the black wolf most would find intimidating. He had asserted himself as the alphamale in this household when the Dog first came into his size. A couple month's back Steel apparently questioned Reiko's ability to protect Night and claimed that he was stronger. He challenged Reiko to a spar to prove it. The Uchiha humored him and the result was the dog being hog-tied and muzzled in 10 seconds flat. As a result the Dog was slightly obediant to him,as he recognizes himself as the alpha of the house. He would never be able to commune with him like Night but simply thins like 'Yes','No','Don't Eat the Neighboor!' were well within his skill set. That's why he was amused by the dog's low growl. He picked up a peice of chewy bacon and threw it towards the Dog"Cool your jet's pup" He said to him in a lighthearted tone. He then turned his attention back to Night,glancing at the ring she wore on her finger now"I saw some of your handiwork the other day" He said referring to one of her many assasinations"Warlord by the name of Xio. Killed by decapitation in his own private study...very nice" He said giving her a wink. That was one thing she did much better then he ever would,Assasination and Espionage. He had been dying to teach her Chidori but her Chakra wasn't strong enough for it. He was immensly proud of her

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:29 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Night smiled happily at Reiko as he spoke noticing that he had glanced at the ring her had gotten her. "Yes well, the man had became an asset to the land of Fire and just needed to be taken care of. But I'm sure Steel wasn't to happy he had to stay home from that mission. It was just to risky to take him without being spotted. Hopefully we'll be able to have another mission with a larger more stronger target. . . so I can take him out for the kill." Eclipse had truly found her passion, the art of assassination was her forte in this world. Her role to play in life, if there was anything she found more pleasure in and loved more than killing it was Reiko. Turning back to the popping bacon and eggs she continued to cook until they were done. For a moment in life all was well and perfect. Funny though, how Reiko hasn't been able to do anything really intimate with me lately since Steel doesn't really let us sleep in the same room anymore. More and more often she had been waking up wrapped in Steel, large jet-black tail and body in the middle of the living room. Over the year her and Reiko had moved into a larger nicer apartment.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip your throat out!"

Steel popped his head up opening his mouth to eat the bacon, resting his head back down on his paws that were the same equivalent as a mans torso; glaring at Reiko.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

Reiko smiled at her as he rose and got a plate for himself and her. He scooped up some eggs and bacon onto the plate for both of them. He poured her a group of Orange juice and placed the plates on the table"Its cause he's too damn big. He's practicly a pony" He said with a laugh,his eyes on Steel with a grin on his face. He glanced back to Night"And I think tonight We sleep together again. I'm tired of waking up alone" He said with a frown. He had allowed it when the dog was still a puppy but now that it was grown he was putting it back outside of the bedroom. He figured since Night was making breakfast he would fetch Lunch. while she wasn't loking he created a Shadow clone and sent it off to the Ramen Shop

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:47 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 335|335

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              The first thing Hitomi did when she entered her apartment was clean up. After she washed herself and changed into more comfortable clothes, she checked herself in the mirror to make sure she was dressed nice. 'I thought it was just a little kid crush! Gah, what am I gonna do? I can't believe these feelings came back full-force!' Hitomi double-checked the mirror and found that she was blushing. She huffed and exited the apartment, locking the door behind her, and taking out the scroll Jashin had given her.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:13 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image

Night smiled at Reiko, sitting down at the table. "The only way that we can get alone time is if he's not in the apartment. Good luck with that, he's gained weight since you two last fought." She giggled slightly, when she noticed Reiko's sad face she felt a little bad. They hadn't been alone, she hadn't been alone since she got Steel. "Think about it like this! He's like having a ten foot, ton weighing in, man-eating child!" She pointed out, to him. Her mind then wondered what it would be like to have a human kid. A chill ran down her spine

User Image

Steel could understood every word they spoke, his human speak wasn't perfect yet but he was starting to get there. He had only spoken to Eclipse though. He made a bellowing bark at Reiko for trying to turn Night adjacent him.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

Reiko smiled at Night,quickly hiding his brief moment of sadness"I can get him out of here just like that" He said snapping his finger's as he looked down at Steel"Ah,dont start growlin at me ya overgrown poodle. I got the muzzle over there" He said pointed towards the coffee table. He smiled and turned back to Night"Oh and by the way Honey,can you tell that pony of your to stop chewing on my Wakizashi's?" He said with a glare at Steel. He did not like this dog at all. When Night spoke of kid's though a blank look spread across his face. How did he feelabout that? Sure he would love to have kids,but not know. He had to get stronger if he was going to have a family to protect. The thought of a Baby Uchiha amused him.

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:43 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image

"Hm?" Eclipse blinked at him then looked back at Steel, she could tell by the deadly looking wolf's body language that he well understood what they were talking about, taking pleasure in what he did. "Well, you know Steel's just playing with you." She smiled at the wolf, that soon vanished as she looked back at Reiko. "He still has to grow on you is all, . . well, I'm sure he'll come around Reiko." She ate some of her eggs and bacon as they conversed.

User Image

Steel rose to his paws trying not to hit the ceiling with his ears, he moved out of the kitchen into the living room. Laying down he rested his head on his paws looking into the doorway at them, at Reiko with his hard cold ice-like eyes.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image

Reiko took a sip of his coffee and smiled back at her"Perhaps,but I'm still tired of waking up alone" He said as he brought her hand up to his lips before kissing it lightly"We used to be pretty passionate once upon a time" He said with a suductive smile. He was trying out a stratagy and if it worked he would be having fun in a few minutes,something he hadn't done with Night in months! Everytime he tried to get close to her that damn dog would start barking until he stopped! Reiko had seriously contimplated getting rid of it and getting Night a goldfish or something. Or perhaps using his Sharingan on it to make it shut up for once

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:11 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image

Night smiled at Reiko as he kissed her hand, winking at him. "We were, care for a reenactment?" She teased finishing her breakfast. Getting up she put her dishes in the sink washing them then putting them on the rack to dry. "Hmmmmm~" She hummed thinking, letting her hair down from their loose loops on top of her head, running her hand through the long silky locks as she walked into the bedroom.

User Image

Steel shook his head rising to his paws barking at Reiko. "Out!" He said in an extremely deep, growly voice as he trotted to the door.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games