Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ 1/5 ]
Ichi appeared near the river and put his belongs down near a tree. He than proceeded to get int he water. Ichi than made the hand sign [ Ram ] and began to focus the flow of his chakra through out his body. It was abit tough, but he needed to expand his chakra pool so that he could fight evenly with the other genin and even ninja stronger than him when needed to do so.

[ 2/5 ]
Ichi than began to flow his chakra from his core and hands to the rest of his body. It was getting a bit harder at this point. The cold water made it much more difficult for him to open up his other chakra points. "Gotta focus..." he said as he slowly progressed. It was struggling, but Ichi would not give up mid-way.

[ 3/5 ]
As he continued he began to inhale and exhale slowly so that he could relax his body more. It was helping as he began to get his chakra flowing in his body much better and at a more even rate. 'Move with the flowing river..." he said to himself as he began to imagine his chakra was like the flow of the river he was standing in.

[ 4/5 ]
Ichi now began to reelase his chakra now only in his hands, but around his entire body. He continued to inhale and exhale at a relaxed pace. He now even began to emit his chakra in a just visible sun yellow color around his body. It was an amazing feeling at this point for Ichi as he continued to press the training. "I must let my chakra flow evenly, yet quickly at any given moment..." he said as he was still releasing and flowing his chakra.

[ 5/5 ]
At this point Ichi now seems to have the train down. His chakra was now flowing and gathering as if he was moving with the flow of the river. He now focused the chakra towards his core, drawing it back into himself. When he was done, he gave a relaxing exhale before stepping out of the water. "I got the basic down, but a few more things would not hurt doing..." he said as he looked up at teh sky and gave a relaxing sign.

(( Completed: Chakra Training: Meditation ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 310 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ichi not wanting to relax too much decided he would go again. He quickly got back in the water before he got use to the temp. outside of it.

[ 1/5 ]
As he got int he water he made a slight shiver and "Burrrr...". Ichi than made the hand sign [ Ram ] and began to focus the flow of his chakra through out his body. It was abit tough, but he needed to expand his chakra pool so that he could fight evenly with the other genin and even ninja stronger than him when needed to do so.

[ 2/5 ]
Ichi than began to flow his chakra from his core and hands to the rest of his body. It was getting a bit harder at this point. The cold water made it much more difficult for him to open up his other chakra points. "Gotta focus..." he said as he slowly progressed. It was struggling, but Ichi would not give up mid-way.

[ 3/5 ]
As he continued he began to inhale and exhale slowly so that he could relax his body more. It was helping as he began to get his chakra flowing in his body much better and at a more even rate. 'Move with the flowing river..." he said to himself as he began to imagine his chakra was like the flow of the river he was standing in.

[ 4/5 ]
Ichi now began to reelase his chakra now only in his hands, but around his entire body. He continued to inhale and exhale at a relaxed pace. He now even began to emit his chakra in a just visible sun yellow color around his body. It was an amazing feeling at this point for Ichi as he continued to press the training. "I must let my chakra flow evenly, yet quickly at any given moment..." he said as he was still releasing and flowing his chakra.

[ 5/5 ]
At this point Ichi now seems to have the train down. His chakra was now flowing and gathering as if he was moving with the flow of the river. He now focused the chakra towards his core, drawing it back into himself. When he was done, he gave a relaxing exhale before stepping out of the water again. This time for good. "Waters a bit too chilly for my taste to take a dip in..." he said despite the warm weather of the village.

(( Completed: Chakra Training: Meditation #2 ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 310 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:43 am
[[ Exited, sorry for got to post this ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:130/130
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

Taka walked gingerly down the bank to the river and nimbly leaps across to the far side. She walked down a bout a hundred yards out of the way and sat down on the ground leaning against a good sized rock that was smooth from when the river was a bit higher. She leaned back and closed her eyes for a few, feeling rather sleepy. Koshi meanwhile took the opportunity to wash his face in the river but was careful not to venture too far from taka.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Shizuka Aburame
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 330
[Mood]: Content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shi walked into the area and took a look around. She could only see one person there, and she didn't recognize her right away. After a few moments she noticed that it was in fact someone she knew, it was the girl she had sparred with earlier. She launched herself over to the same side of the river and the sat herself down near by, not wanting to disturb her because it looked like she was sleeping, deciding instead to turn her attention over to Koshi, waving at the cute little ferret.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image

Koshi chirps once and looks up at the familiar girl. He could hear a buzzing coming from her and he found it odd. He stalked towards her looking at her neck. As he reached her he hopped over her leg and sniffed at her curiously. Meanwhile a slight smirk would barely show on takas face and disappear after a moment. She wanted to see where this went.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image
Shi looked at Koshi as he stalked closer to her, ears and nose twitching. She could only deduce that he was interested in her insects perhaps. She raised an eyebrow slightly, wondering what he was about to do until he lept over her leg and began to sniff. It was obvious that the ferret wasn't being perverted, but the reaction was an odd one. It tickled like crazy because of the little critters whiskers, and she instantly regretted wearing such a short skirt. She fell over backwards into a fit of giggles, unable to hold back anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image

"Koshi!?"Taka blushed as her animal more or less assaulted the young girl. She snapped her fingers harshly and it jumped back a few feet from her. It circled back to Taka and sat in its spot on her shoulder. The ferret growls low into her ear and Taka lets out a audible sigh. "Of course shes buzzing. Shes the aburame. ...NO THE BUGS ARENT IN...No i dont need to know what she smells like. KOSHI! !"She trails off her face beginning to redden at the entire event. She suddenly became aware that it could look very off talking to her ferret.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image
Shi stopped laughing a few moments after the little critter stopped sniffing, sitting back up and looking after. She went bright red when she realized that the ferret thought that the bugs were in such a place. An odd thing to think really, but then the Aburame clan tended to be very secretive about such things. She got up and crawled a little closer to the pair. "I...Umm...I see Koshi is curious about the kikaichū?" She looked over to Koshi, realizing now that it was more then intelligent to understand what she was saying. "The bugs live under by skin, they aren't in just one place. Here, let me show you." She removed her jacket for a moment, placing it down beside her, showing her bare arms which were not covered by her top. She held her right arm out and gave the silent order to the insects, causing them to emerge from her pours and skitter around on top of her skin for a few moments before going back into their hidey holes once more. "Please don't worry about the misunderstanding. Curiosity is a good thing. It's better then the odd stares that I usually get anyway."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image

Koshi perked up when he saw them and looked ready to pounce on her but when they went back the animal simply chirped to her."He says you smell nice if its any consolation for his indecency..."She looked a way a bit not quite meeting her eyes. Koshi continued making small noises in her ears ranging from chirps to low growls"Similar to the woods and rivers. If i dont relay his messages he gets pissy so ..."  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image
Shi blushed furiously at the statement. She blinked a few times, trying to think what she should do next. "I...Umm...It's fine, really." She stopped for a moment at the mention of smelling like the woods. She move the arm that she had previously extended back up to her nose and sniffed. She didn't notice anything, but the ferrets sense of smell was likely more acute then her own. She sat down, moving her arm back to her side. "Yeah. I spend a lot of time out it in the woods. I grew up on the streets, so I have to fend for myself. That included hunting." She hoped that Taka wasn't put off by that. A lot of people were.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:00 pm
User Image

She laughed a little as the girl sniffed herself.[/b"He didnt mean you stink. You dont smell like dirt or anything rotten..."Yaka herself gave a slight sniff in he dirrection when she closed her eyes."Yeah...its faint but its more like pine and the water around the springs.. Pleasant "  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image
Taka was full of surprises. Complimenting her on the way she smelled pleasant. She hadn't assumed that she smelled badly, but the compliment was accepted none the less. "Thank you." The blush upon her cheeks lessened, but was still there none the less. She noticed Taka's arm was still in the sling and she felt bad because it was her friends doing. She crawled a little closer, noticing the new dress and the way it showed off the girls legs. She had to remind herself not to stare. But it was probably noticeable regardless. "Is your arm alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image

"You were their when the injury happened. It was good to seal off the flow of blood but they advised me not to use it much for a bit to make sure the muscles mend together cleanly."It was then that taka noticed the girls gaze. She shifted a bit nervously but then took on the tone of her upbringing."Its ok to look...I grew up as a maiko. Im used to it. Its more of a compliment than anything to me at this point."As she was saying this however koshi slid around her neck and put his paw in the center of takas forehead,"What...Dont give me that...I know you saw her first but if you havent noticed shes easily ten times as bnig as you...huh? oh right she can hear us..."Koshi pawed her forehead again.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:35 pm
User Image
She stopped for a moment at the mention of not minding whether she looked or not. She wasn't doing it intentionally to be perverted. She had other reasons. She shrugged, looking just a little bit ashamed of herself. "I'm sorry, it's just that growing up the way that I did meant that I never really had the chance to have such pretty clothes. Not that you aren't pretty, because you are. I'm just going to shut up now..." She rambled when she was nervous. She then looked back up as Taka began talking to the ferret. She found it a little off that one would be attracted to her. But then it came to her that a person who is literally full of what he would consider food was probably the reason for it. Almost like a living pinata. She reached down for a moment, taking something in her hand before holding it out. Revealing it to be a Kikaichu that was very much dead. She supposed that it really couldn't hurt to give it one that was already dead. But she kept it at arms length, so that if Taka did not like her feeding her pet, she could simply tell him not to take it. "Here. I suppose it doesn't matter so much if you have one that's already dead. The only bad thing about my bugs is their short life span."  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games