Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:33 pm
Shade-Innocent-Uke

User Image
SenjuTaiki
Jounin | mokuton | Konoha |

Taiki gave her a happy thumbs up and smiled. "That's very good Shade! You've already mastered the first stage, and without my help no less! "
He happily yanked out another scroll, This time with the stage two techniques listed. To advance onto the third stage, she would only need to learn four of the techniques, so he quickly scanned the scroll for four that would benefit her particular fighting style the best. After choosing he circled them, and gave her a big thumbs up. "This is your next task. You're to learn these four techniques. I've chosen them simple because they are perfect to link up. and that is your test, to prove to me that you deserve the spot on team two, you're to link this combo. To help, I will summon a mokubunshin." As he said this, he sealed swiftly with his left hand, producing a copy of himself.

"You are to use the knee strike to knock him off guard, follow it with the leaf spinning wind to send him up into the air, then you are to follow him with the Kage buyou so that he cannot escape the final attack, and then finish it with the Tsutenkyaku."

[I know this is going to be kinda difficult as you're gonna need to type the post amount for training as you do it, but I have complete faith in you! and i know it might take you a few minutes to type it all out, but i'll be here haha]

Shoushitsu [Knee Strike]
Simple :: D-Ranked
A Taijutsu technique where the ninja braces against the ground and drives a powerful knee into their enemy, hurling them away. With impressive strength, this technique can be devastating

Kage Buyou [Leaf Shadow Dance]
An attack which on its own does pretty much nothing yet can inflict great damage when in combination with other Jutsu. This Jutsu is an aerial set-up, meaning the enemy has to be in the air for it to fully function. Once in the air, the shinobi positions himself just below the opponent while in the air. Thus, the ninja becomes their opponent's shadow, leaving the opponent unable to escape from a follow-up attack.

Konoha Senpuu [Leaf Spinning Wind]
This Taijutsu attack uses a combination of speed, strength, and the element of surprise. It is a perfect move to link up with other aerial attacks. For this Taijutsu, the ninja first disappears using a quick movement. The opponent, obviously, is totally confused. However, seconds later, the attacking shinobi appears just below their opponent, and by raising his dominant leg, kicks the enemy right on the chin. This would send the victim flying up into the air. The attacker can then proceed with an even more devastating follow-up attack. Leaf Spinning Wind is very hard to dodge, since the movement is so fast the opponent won't probably know about the attack until he gets kicked and is already high up in the air. Hard for any ninja of your rank to counter or dodge this move.

Tsutenkyaku [Painful Sky Leg]
This is basically just a kick down from the air, where the user (if gifted with an amazing amount of strength) uses their power to create an earthquake like effect and massive destruction to the surrounding area.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:45 pm
Shade-Innocent-Uke

User Image
SenjuTaiki

"You see shade, An old friend of mine, My very instructor once told me in his husky Akimichi tone, "Taiki! It's not about the flair and flash of the technique! it's the use! The strength! Take for example my desk. It doesn't look regal, or fancy? But it's the best desk I have ever owned! and do you know what it's made of?....Ma-hogany...."He cleared his throat and smiled half-heartedly. "What I mean by that is..uhm..Put effort into it, and give it your best! Ma Hogany!"  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

This was it, her first task. Excitement and determination coursed through her veins like a drug, stimulating her body for the intense and swift movements she was about to preform. Oh how she wished Pokey and Prett- Jae could see this! They would be so proud of her. She could just picture the warm embrace and loving pets of Pokey, while she snuggled into Jae's boobies and played with her luscious hair. Quickly shaking her head, Shade decided to get back on track. she didn't want to get stuck in the fantasy world of loveyness and squishy boobs. It was time to start.

(Shoushitsu [Knee Strike]
Simple :: D-Ranked)

Shade stood in front of the clone smirking. Since she was getting into the more advanced Taijutsu, she would need to brace her body and soul for the upcoming strain she was about to experience. She flexed her legs, stretched her arms and twisted side to side to get the blood pumping. Her tail lashed viciously from side to side and she focused on trying to make the clone her enemy. Her goal was to have it vanish and to be loved for her hard work. so be it!
[1/4]

Shade pushed her foot back and listened to the sound of her shoe trail over the gravel. Once she felt comfortable, she froze in that position and let her muscle strain for the sudden movement. In a flash, she jerked her leg up and nailed the air. So her leg could move that quickly... very good. Now Shade knew there was little limitation on the movement of this technique. she was free to test it out now.
[2/4]

With a sudden bolt, Shade dashed forward towards the clone. Here was step one, driving her knee safety and effectively into the torso. Once she came into range, she ducked her whole body low just in case this clone was going to attack back. better safe than sorry. Her speed was a good enough defence for now though, and with a spring, she started to extend her leg backwards.
[3/4]

Once she felt it reach the proper position, she quickly tensed the ligaments within her right leg and sent her knee pile driving roughly into the clones mid section. the hit was almost lethal enough to pop some internal organs, but her goal was to have this guy go poof on her last move. With this move a success, it was time for take off.
[4/4]
(Shoushitsu [Knee Strike] - Finished-)

(Konoha Senpuu [Leaf Spinning Wind]

As the clone was obviously pushed back from the hit, Shade took a deep breath and jerked her body to the side. in a miraculous movement, the tan kitty completely vanished from sight. Only for a miniscule second though, before she had suddenly reappeared directly under the clone. Her eyes were narrowed and focused, with such great speed came a great need for concentration.
[1/4]

For a moment, things were quite. The air was still as Shade huddled under the slow-motion falling clone. But then, in another blink of an eye, her right leg shot up, naturally lifting her body to so she was in a standing split position. Her foot connected with the tender underside of the jaw, the jawbone making a sickening cracking sound. Just like lightning; She was fast, lethal and fun to watch.
[2/4]

The clone was now airborne. his body weightless, like gravity had decided to release its clutches on this one man. This gave Shade a second to take quick breaths and shift her leg back and forth so it did not stiffen up. the ball joint on her hip made a small painless crack and she knew she was ready to deliver some more flashy kicks to show off.
[3/4]

Shade crouched down then sprung off the earth like some sort of animal. Luckily to her thin body and tight muscles she was able to do these moves very well. As she came closer to the now falling clone, she flipped upside down and started to barrage his body with a mass of kicks from both legs. it looked as if she was running in place on this man, defining all forms of gravity at that moment, it must of looked beautiful to watch as well...well, until her dress started to slide up.
[4/4]

(Konoha Senpuu [Leaf Spinning Wind] -Finished-)

(Kage Buyou [Leaf Shadow Dance]

Shade didn't panic much, since her mind was more focused on the fight then a couple people spotting her undies. It was time to flatten out though. With another rough kick, she sent the man even higher. this would give her time to fall and prepare herself for her next move. Right as the pink lace of her feminine wonder brand undies started to reveal thyself, she positioned her falling body parallel to the earth.
[1/4]

The short dress/coat fixed itself naturally and that was one less thing to worry about. Now she could concentrate on matching up with the clones shadow. For the first attempt she struggled to match his exact falling pattern, shifting on her side and everything, but, soon she found out that that attempt was futile and she would need to press her front side against his back.
[2/4]

Shade reached out and grabbed hold of him, steadying his body and laying him flat as well. She didn't think he would be moving at all with a broken jaw and possibly massive internal damage. once everything was sorted out, she gently let his falling mass rest on top of hers. of course he was weightless, they were in the air falling to earth. but she needed to do the last step to this technique soon, because she still had one whole other move to get done before they hit the ground.
[3/4]

Shade needed to hold him still, since she had to match everything up with his body, her arms and legs couldnt be used to grab hold of him. Bingo... her tail. She smirked and snaked her long tail around her body and over his, pressing his behind against her crotch. Her tail didn't have much strength, but it was a good hold.
"Ewwie! Mating position!" she whined out loud but knew she had this move down. time for the grand finale!
[4/4]

(Kage Buyou [Leaf Shadow Dance]-Finished-)

(Tsutenkyaku [Painful Sky Leg]

Shade closed her eyes and relaxed her entire body. she seemed to go limp as she fell through the air. Focusing, relaxing. All her power and strength being pushed into her right leg. To her it felt like she had been falling for a long time, but to one watching, this show was rather quick and dazzling. Who knew such a girl had quite the potential? I mean just look at her! A girl in a cat suit who hid her face and body from the world.
[1/4]

Shade inhaled the sweet air and slowly opened her eyes. Her vision of the sky was blocked by the back of this mans head, but she didn't have to see to know how beautiful it was. She was getting closer and closer to her goal, finishing and getting rewarded for her hard effort. She was also getting tired too, she had to Finnish this up quickly. Working out her body on this level was quite a strain to her.
[2/4]

Enough of the lost in thought, she had a limited amount of time and needed to speed things up a little. Using her tail once again, she now pushed herself above the man using sheer momentum. Her arms were spread open like a hawk to create friction from the wind so she could stay above. Looking down oh her prey, she let a large creepy Cheshire grin caress her darkened face.
"What goes up..,"
[3/4]

"Must come down," she hissed softly and curled her body forward, doing a speedy front flip in the air. She stretched her leg out right as she was coming down and pushed all that built up energy into a massive downward kick. As soon as it connected, Shade knew there were some broken ribs from the feeling of the back of her foot sinking in deeply to the chest cavity. A pain shot up her leg but she was soon distracted by the look of her falling victim. He was a blur. In a flash of light, the clone hit the earth and ripped apart the closely surrounding area. It was done.
[4/4]

(Tsutenkyaku [Painful Sky Leg]-Finished-)

Shade landed on the ground next to the crater and wobbled slightly. Now she was feeling it, the burn of happy yet extremely tired muscle. She grunted softly and fell to her knees. Oh yeah, she would be feeling this in the morning. The sound of heavy panting could be heard coming from inside the hood, sure people would think she was crazy for keeping that thing on as a Taijutsu user, but no matter what it wasnt coming off ... not in public.
"I... made it go..." Shade panted and waved her plush paws in front of the hood opening, "Poof~Nyah,"

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (170/175)~~  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:22 pm
Rival Tai
Shade-Innocent-Uke

User Image
SenjuTaiki

Taiki watched the stunning display before his eyes. Unsure if his new genin could complete such daunting task, she delivered every technique he asked her to, with deadly accuracy, and the grace of an acrobatic cat. He knew it, she would be ready for "His next surprise."

"Okay shade. You have done it, I am completely confident in you, and I believe that you can take on your next taijutsu style. A style that the hidden leaf is feared for,and a technique that should not be taken lightly. let me first say that this technique is quite straining on the user, and it will require a lot of physical training, but your flawless display has shown me that you are fir for it." Pulling a scroll out out of his long sleeve, he smiled as he unrolled the scroll for the Hachimon Tonkou. the "Eight Celestial Gates."
Taking a hand and rummaging through his pouch, taiki pulled out tethers, but not just any teathers, detachable one that perfectly matched the color of shades jacket. "I had those made after i first saw you take stance. I knew you'd be a fast learner of Taijutsu."

[You first have to do five posts of training for opening the first gate, after that, you've learned it, and can learn the first technique on the scroll, Congrats shade 8D you're gonna be a bad a** fighter one day.]

○ Omote Renge (Front Lotus)
Description: Omote Renge is a Taijutsu technique which was forbidden due to the strain it puts on a ninja's body. By opening the first of the Celestial Gates, the Initial Gate, the ninja is able to release the restraints in the brain and push the body farther. In Lee's case, he was able to increase his speed and power. To utilize the Omote Renge, Lee first loosens the bandages around his arm. With a quick dash he is suddenly below his target and a quick upward kick sends his opponent skyward. Lee then jumps into the air to place his chest to the back of his opponent. He then wraps his arms and the bandages around his opponent to prevent escape. As the pair begin their fall back to earth, Lee begins to spin downwards at a high rate of speed, driving his opponent head first into the ground. At the last moment Lee himself releases the bandages and jumps to the clear. Though the technique injures his opponent, it also takes its toll on Lee's body as well.

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jae had made her way back to the fields, making sure to check and see if Shade was still around. Sure enough, she was there, training. Jae had never really seen Shade give any indication of wanting to train. It was such a surprise to her that Jae hung back, finding a place to settle down and just watch. Her whole mid section hurt badly but her attention was glued to Shade's practicing. The sun was beating down today rather harshly, Jae still getting used to the climate difference. She fidgeted where she sat, trying to get comfortable. Right now there was nowhere for her to go. Rather than getting caught off guard, she would rather be with company. She hadn't had any luck finding Keiji and had ended up seeking out Shade, the only other person who she felt comfortable around. Jae's sea-green gaze flitted over to Taiki, her new teacher. What he was doing here was a little bit of a mystery to her. After watching the both of them in silence, she found it rather odd that he was giving her pointers. Unless he was teaching Shade. That would mean.... She's on my team?! Jae didn't move, merely gawking at the two of them. It was just something that was too good to be true. Things like this Jae had grown to be weary of.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image

Shade watched as the look on her sensei's face lit up in a delighted smile. That made her feel good and she slowly stood up. She noticed the scroll and tethers and blinked.
"Are you going to tie me up~nyah?" she questioned, glancing more curiously at the rope material. Soon she grew distracted though. What new jutsu was this!? something rare!? something that would make her a super cool hero!? Well, she would have to look at it later, because at that moment, she needed comfort. Shade picked up the scroll and stared up at the sky...
"Jaeeee..." she whined out even though the girl wasnt there... well, she didnt see her yet. She glanced at her sensei and shifted towards him. she lifted her arms in a 'i crave attention' sort of way and stood in front of him.

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Jae had been a little wrapped up in her own thoughts, staring at the duo but not really seeing them. It wasn't until Shade uttered her name that Jae snapped out of it. Coaxing an eyebrow, Jae remained where she was, trying to figure out if Shade had seen her and was calling out her name. It didn't seem the case. Jae hesitated, not really sure if she should come out of her little hiding area. Shade turned to Taiki and held up her arms, asking for a hug. Jae acted, and quickly. She used her infamous body flicker technique, bringing her between the two in an instant. The blades of grass where she had been seated earlier where the only thing that showed signs of her movement; the grass having been kicked up in her haste. "I leave for a few seconds and you plan on cheating on me with my Sensei!" Jae quipped, her expression amused despite her words. Jae reached out and crushed Shade to her chest in an exuberant hug; dragging her back a little. The action caused her bandages to restrict, tightening against her middle, a dull pain re-aching."Why are you being so clingy to Sensei, did you two become friends or something while I was away?" Jae asked, not really directed solely to Shade or Taiki.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:41 pm
[I had my character remade xD so just act like everything that wenton was with this guy haha]

User Image
SumomoTaiki
Jounin | Bukijutsu | Konoha |

--Clone--

Taiki looked at Shade and patted her head. " You still have a ton of training to do, no time to sit idle miss." He stuck his tongue out in a playful manner as if to tease her, before turning to Jae. "Ah, there's number two. So what do you have in mind for lessons while we wait for your third member? I have scrolls here for you two."  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Jae narrowed her eyes as Taiki patted Shade lightly on the top of her head. She tugged Shade back a little more. Training her? She loosened her grip on Shade a bit at the mention of this. "Wait, am I missing something here?" Jae asked both of them. So, Shade really was on her team then? Training. Already, not even a few hours out of the hospital and she was going to train. That suited her just fine. Anything to stay out of the radar of being found by the 'guests' that had arrived. A training student blended in more than one who stood by just observing. "What can beat a Hyuuga?" Jae asked Taiki, recalling her narrow defeat to Hiyato. She was not too happy with the end results of that fight and would love to have her rematch.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image

Shade gurgled slightly as a figure suddenly appeared in front of her.
"Pretty Jae!?" She gasped as she took in the sight and happily let her body be pulled into an embrace. Her face squished into the girls wondrous chest and she purred with delight at the feeling.
"I'm nowt cheating!~nyah!" she whined and snuggled her face against the fabric in front of her, taking in the scent and feeling.
"While you were away, Mr. Green taught me some SUPAH cool moves! I'm an epic ninja like you neow~!" Her tail lashed side to side in contentment and she pulled her face away from Jae's chest so she could look up at the girls face. The motion of tilting her head up caused Shade to yawn and she rested her chin on Jae's collar bone.
"I wanna sleep with you right neow~Nyah! Lets go! lets do et! Pleaaase~" She begged, wanting to satisfy her bodies need for rest. Way to be perverted though, someone needed to teach this kitty proper language if Konoha wanted to keep the nosebleed level down.

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Jae showed some amusement at Shade's explanation about things. At least she was telling her something. "Hopefully I never have to fight you then. I don't want to get beaten up." Jae said in a teasing manner. Shade was digging her face into her collar bone then, going on about sleeping. A perverted pang caused her to twitch, internally but Jae simply laughed, patting the top of Shade's head. She wasn't going to oblige, not like the hot springs. She had to be on her best behavior now. "If you sleep out here you will catch a cold." Jae said, the humor still evident in her tone of voice. Jae shifted a little bit, her hands forming hand signals. It was rather difficult to do this while hugging someone but she somehow managed. A little slur of water was kicked up from what remained of her earlier battle. It morphed, turning into a spitting image of herself. She needed to find someone but didn't really have to strength to go looking around as freely as she would like. "Find Keiji. You know well enough why...have a..pleasant chat with him." Jae instructed, her eyes narrowing a bit despite the smile she wore. The clone nodded and was off, exiting the clearing before anything could interfere with it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

User Image
The clone returned, out of breath. Jae disentangled herself from Shade and walked over to her, staying out of ear shot. The clone relayed the conversation that had just taken place between herself and Keiji. Jae smiled, despite herself and patted the clone on the shoulder.I'll be right back! Something came up. " Jae said, excusing herself from Taiki and Shade. The clone reverted back into its liquid state, Jae taking off before another word could be said.

[exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:58 am
User Image

Shade listened to Jae and whimpered when it became evident that she wouldn't be getting a nap with her. She was sure that sometime in the future she would though. Since they were on the same team and all. As Jae talked to her clone, Shade watched intently as it ran away to find Keiji and she wondered what was going on. hmmm, she would find out someday, her curiosity would keep her at it. Once things quieted down, it seemed as if Shade was about to fall asleep standing up against the girl, but the return of the clone startled her. She whined as Jae walked away to talk then watched her suddenly run off,
"Pretty! nuuuu~~" she whispered to herself then sat down on the ground. Yeah, Jae said not to nap outside, but there wasnt anywhere else for her to nap! so, as fatigue set in, she curled up. Of course she was going to try and nap in broad daylight right in the middle of an open field. this was her territory, so nothing could bug her... right?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji walked onto the training field and looked around. "This looks like a great spot..." she said with a straight face before she put her fingers in her mouth and let our a loud whistle. She people walking by and even leaf shinobi looked at her shocked that she was able to create such a noise. But remember she lived in a place with blizzards on end so it must be common to do this. "I wonder if they heard me..." Fuji said meaning her shinobi.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

"Madame Kage!"

Miyuki heard her Kage's whistle and came from out of nowhere. The people who were shocked by the whistle were even more shocked by the fact that one of the Yuki shinobi had actually responded. It was a bit strange, that she was able to recognize and appear so quickly after hearing the whistle. At the same time, it was quite pleasing that the Kage had made such a loud whistle so that she would be easier to track. Miyuki had grown up all her life in blizzards, so her hearing had become acute for just this sort of situation. And so the Genin stood, smiling with her arms folded in front of the Kage. "You called?" she said with a smile.

└─────────────────────────────────┘
Chakra: 200/200
User ImageUser Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games