Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnergyHawk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image
Aya Nara
~Wallflower~
------------0-------------

Aya walked up to the door quietly, hearing that there was someone else in the office. She paused, wondering whether or not to knock, deciding to let it be and let whoever was in there finish their buisness first. She had completed her training for the Raikage, and had come straight from where she had finished. She stood at the opposite wall of the hallway and started to rub her hands together to get some warmth, seeing how she had gotten the bright idea to walk on her hands on an extremely cold pond. Aya could be smart, but she did have her moments where her IQ could be questioned.
Seriously, self? I just had to do that to show off to the world, didn't I? She blew on her nearly numb fingers to get them warmer, blue eyes expressing her own dissapointment in her practicality.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:34 pm
Alice was starting to get bored as she waited for the Kage to notice her. She sighed and decided to come back later, she began to feel the familar itch to cause mischief."Listen, I can see you are busy so I'll come back later Lady Raikage. See you."Alice said in a respectful yet hurried tone as she bowed and walked out of the door and bumped into a a girl who was warming her hands and looked quite cold. Alice had a curious expression on her face as she took the girl in then had a charming smile on her face,"I apologize for bumping into you.You can go in, though the Lady Raikage seems busy."Alice said as she shrugged and started walking in the other direction, she then paused as she looked back at the girl and cocked her head to the side,"Hey whats your name anyway?"Alice asked in a slightly off hand tone though there was a hint of kindness in it.  

O-MiDnIgHtAliCe-O

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:55 pm
|| OoC || Sowwie I slept all day yesterday xD ||

Changing her position from off her desk to the seat that stood behind. She sat and tried taking control of the papers that sat on her desk. The amount of work that covered her desk and her sight. Without much attention towards the outside world, she did not hear the child when she entered and announced herself. Though she did hear when her door closed and quickly moved the papers to the side as she caught the last bit of sight of the female as she exited. " Didn't children leave to knock before entering and standing outside until further instruction? " Standing from her seat, she swayed towards the door and opened to catch sight of the two children outside her office. " Greeting..? "

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:02 pm
Alice turned to face the Kage and gave her a wide smile as she turned back around.'She did not hear a word I said before did she?'"Hi there Lady Raikage-sama, guess your free now. I'm Alice and I would like to become a gennin for the cloud village."Alice said in a eager voice as she looked at the Raikage with grey eyes sparkling. Alice then calmed down and her wide smile became softer as she became quiet once again.  

O-MiDnIgHtAliCe-O

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:51 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
From outside the window, should any be looking out it, the form of the Lady Raikage's adviser would be easily noticed, but nonetheless, it continued inward. To the room, she proceeded with a grin on her face. The sight of people in the office meant the Lady who had sent a messenger after her was in.
"Is the Lady in?" the konin inquired, rapping gently upon the door and peeking her head in. The mahogany eyes looked over around the room. There were two young females, and one of domineering feeling. The Lady was indeed in.

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross me and I break you."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:51 pm
Nao Tokushima
User Image

'' I refuse to become part of a statistic ''

Nao took long energetic strides as she more or less bounced over to the Raikage's office, the sleek form of Kaoru following closely, cautiously turning his head every which way in the case of some unexpected danger. You never could be too careful, after all; a notion which, unfortunately, his pitifully naive companion seemed to disagree with. As the form of the lanky, perfectly incapable looking girl made itself visible to the Raikage and her fellow Shinobi, so did the tawny fur of the mountain lion at her side. An odd coupling, if there ever was one. Realizing that she, along with everybody else in the history of ever, had forgotten to knock, Nao frowned, took a step back out of the doorway, knocked on the wall, then stepped right back in, a large smile with a mischievous undertone wiping away the aforementioned frown. Better late than never... right?

Rather than waiting to be acknowledged, as per polite custom, Nao took the initiative, likely interrupting whatever conversation was being had.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, ma'am!" She bowed deeply to the Raikage, and as an afterthought, bowed slightly to the others as well. Man, Nao loved days like these. Everything was bright and wonderful, and it left her brimming with dangerous levels of confidence and pep. Kaoru flicked his tail in annoyance. 'What an obnoxiously happy person...'

'' I refuse to mean nothing ''

Edens Heart

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:23 pm
[[lazy entrance post for me and astra P;]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:29 pm
Alice looked at the newcomers with a calculating expression though there was a hint of annoyance in her grey eyes. She made a slight nod at Nao and at the other woman who entered,"You seem to be very popular today lady Raikage-sama so I won't be too quick. Do you by any chance have a ninjutsu scroll or medical scroll I can train with?"Alice said in a sweet voice as she brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and gave the Raikage a small smile.  

O-MiDnIgHtAliCe-O

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:00 pm
|| OoC || Since I was actually standing in the doorway. I see some of you didn't read that part. So MiD: Although you knew this. Just act like you came in the office now ||

Kimiko was seated beside her desk in a chair that held Kumogakure symbol on the back. The golden thread that gave the symbol its vivid color and brightness were the first that people usually saw when they entered. Have most of these people forgotten the rule of waiting until you were spoken too? She waited until everyone stood within her office. Then with an annoyance expression. She looked to all of them and spoke. " I want you all to dismiss yourselves from my room and back in the halls. Once I have given the permission after proper actions from you all first. Then you will be able to stand in my office without concern! " Although she spoke harshly, she were still kind in her own unique fashion. Placing her right hand on her left. They sat on the desk as her fingers toyed with a pen. Hues of lime essence pigment looked to all of them as she sat in her chair and waited. Her words weren't meant for the only high ranking shinboi other than herself but if the female did such. Kimiko will not mind.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image
CLEAN EYES THAT DON'T NOTICE THE DEFILED INSECTS CAUGHT IN THE WEB
if you drag them along - clingy and reliant
you’ll enter into a world of depravity and pleasure

freedom, for freedom !
A N Y O N E I S B O U N D B Y T H E W O R D
the society lets us be out of order
FREEDOM!FORFREEDOM!
All the people are tied up in this world
there is neither the h a t r e d nor the s o r r o w there
KAZUMA ▬▬▬
❝LET`S CHOOSE FREEDOM!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇TAKING UP SPACE HURHURHUR HOPE YOU ENJOY
Kazuma looked onwards towards the door that led tot he Raikege's office. The task was simple, open the door and wait to recieve a handband to become a full fledge genin. However the thought was making his heart beat swiftly, a small smirk was form on the boy's face. So the day has finally come, it was about time too. It was a mild easy getting up to this point. It was a mild challenge to get out of that Academy, but it wasn't all that bad. He made a few friends who were not yet ready to become genin, however the term "friends" was a bit exaggerated term; more like they were people who would give Kazuma something valuable such as snacks or answers to some written assignment out of blackmail or just because they needed something from the silver haired boy. Though he wasn't going to lie it was fun hanging out with them when there was nothing ot be gained. Now all of that was behind him, today he was going to be a genin. And to his dismay it was almost time to start, he cursed under his breath and quickly hurried with the other group and acted like he was there the whole time. Though he tried to be discreet about it, the loud clanking of his greaves were giving him away. Hearing the Raikage's words of epic scolding Kazuma mere gave out irritated grunting noise. "So I came all this way just to get thrown back out...great." said the boy before strodding back out the door. His words wasn't meant to be rude surprisingly, he was just being an impatient boy. He wanted to gain his ranking in a hurry for he believed that with this he would have some partial freedom from his parents' guidelines and can finally live off of his own.
TAKING UP SPACE HURHURHUR HOPE YOU ENJOY▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Z E R O x N E O N

3,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:32 pm
Sypher arrived with Kyo still tugging him along, his hands in his pockets as he paused outside the door. He examined everyone else waiting and then leaned against the door, having learned his lesson the first time he'd visited the Kage's office. He kept a grip on Kyo to keep the genin from bursting in, his hand light on the smaller boy's shoulder "Looks like the Kage's back. Good..." he muttered, one hand still in his pocket "Ready, Kyo?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:33 pm
Her eyes narrowed on the boy as he left her room but without words he did not. Kimiko allowed such to bypass. Anger were going to be something she will see today. Now he stood in her halls but no sounds were heard as he stood behind the door. Since he didn't knock, Kimiko figured him to be gathering himself before trying come back. Remaining still. She awaited everyone else to leave or someone to properly ask for permission in her office.

Sanjii9227

Edens Heart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:33 pm
Nao Tokushima
User Image

'' I refuse to become part of a statistic ''

Upon the Raikage's request, Nao backed out of the room, a mumbled 'Sorry...' escaping her lips as she did so. In consequence of the scolding, an embarrassed heat decided to stained her cheeks with a light crimson, as a sheepish expression plagued her features. She understood the whole 'Respect your superiors' deal, but humoring a few Genin who had gotten caught up in the excitement wasn't too big of a deal. Ah well. It wasn't as if Nao had much of a choice in the matter. A light rapping noise could be heard as she knocked. "May I-" There was a pause, as the young girl thought. "We have permission to enter?" The slightly abashed demeanor from before was replaced with Nao's previous confident and chipper air.

'' I refuse to mean nothing ''

[[OOC: I am so sorry you guys! I must have misread your post Sanji, bleehh. I'm silly. =w= Oh well. xD;; Lazy backing out post go!]]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:12 pm
Kyo nodded at Sypher, he turned to him and waited for what he would do as they stood in the hall.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:17 pm
Sypher ruffled Kyo's hair with a smile then knocked on the door to the Kage's office after a girl finished her own entrance request."Be nice. Be polite." he said, smiling. Kyo was nice and polite but it was habit for Sypher to say that with younger ninja "Kage-dono. Sypher Stanislaus and Kyo to see you." he said carefully, hands in his pockets.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games