Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 6550 ~ Ryo: 0

The hospital was not one of her favorite places to be but it was necessary to ensure things were fine. If there was someone important recovering here then they would be a good target for assassins. A quick look around and questioning a nurse or two showed that there was no trouble though and they were off onto the next area.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Nora slimed as Shi did great job of leading her to the place. She pressed forward pushing the doors open. Thier was nurse's all over the etrances in seconts seeing the boy and the girl. They quickly took Kyo on a bed running him to a room in the back and took Nora to a different room to they could get her arm looked at. This was her first time being in the hospital and was very unpleasent as they poured some medicine on her wound then tied it down with a bandage tape.

Chakra [200/200]

" My eye sight rest upon my flowers."

o_Starlight_

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo was biting and punching, even kicking the nurse trying to sew his lip up again. They finally drugged him so he would be calm but awake. They finally sewed his two lip wounds with thicker, stronger thread. Shi stayed with Emily so he could direct her. Kyo sat on the hospital bed holding his head. The drug had made him sick to his stomach. Shi whined for Emily to follow him to Kyo.

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:31 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Nora heard Shi and leapped of the chair she was sitting on. She followed to where the dog was taking her until she reached Kyo's room. When she entered the girl had a concerned look on her face wondering if he was okay.

Chakra [200/200]

o_Starlight_

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

He lifted his head from his hands to look at Nora, blinking to try and stabilize the two Nora's into one. He reached his hand out and pinched her cheek happily.

Shizuki Inuzuka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Nora held her cheek after the pinched smileing. It had seemd he was okay no but for the pain she caused him she respectfully bowed sheding a tear as her green hair covered her face. Im sorry for opening your wound back up Kyo please forgive me." She did feel sorry for it this was her first friend and she didnt want to have made him angry or something.

Chakra [200/200]

o_Starlight_

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

He stood up off the bed, unbalanced for a second as it was dizzy as hell. His body hated painkillers and made him loopy. "Nya~ Don't worry about it, g-go off and train i got stuff to do." He staggered away looking normal. He sooned disappeared off to the market.[/exit]

Shizuki Inuzuka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Nora was happy to hear that from him she thought he was going to tease her or something. She was thinking where to train maybe the dojo or something. Pushing her thoughts off the girl walked out with anyone telling her where the exit was. She head towars the hot springs
the dirt really need to come off first.

[exit]

Chakra [200/200]

o_Starlight_

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:39 pm
Bast pushed open the doors to the hospital with one hand and rushed Kein up to the desk, where he was taken from her and placed on a gurney. She explained the circumstances and was told that the Uchiha would be cared for, and that she could leave. She bid them farewell and told them to relay her thanks to Kein when he awoke; from there, she would walk back to the Raikage's Office to report the incident.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
2650 両 ☁ 390 Chakra ☁ 5450 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

"Zankoku na tenshi no te-ze, kanashimi ga soshite hajimaru~" Shun sang as he walked toward the hospital. Surprisingly, he wasn't terrible at singing. "Anyways, it looks like I have to patrol the hospital. I guess I'll start with the perimeter, then work my way into the actual building." He said, planning out his path ahead of time. "It would be nice if I actually found something suspicious once in a while, though..."

"Dakishimeta inochi no katachi, sono yume ni mezameta toki~" He continued to sing while walking the perimeter of the hospital. "Ain't my singin' voice lovely?" He asked himself rhetorically. "Man, am I glad that the perimeter isn't that big. In fact, I think I'll run to get this part over with quickly." He picked up the pace gradually, until he was practically sprinting around the perimeter.

Since he was sprinting, he was finished patrolling the perimeter in about two minutes. "Like I said before...I'm glad that the perimeter isn't that big." He grinned and made his way over to the entrance of the hospital. "Now that the perimeter is 'secure', I can start patrolling the actual hospital." Walking into the entrance, he simply waved at the nurses there. Apparently, the nurses remembered him, as they stayed as far away from him as possible. "Hm...I guess they remembered when I threatened that one lady with a rasengan. Oops."

"Err....next line of that one Japanese song that goes like, 'Zankoku na tenshi no te-ze~" He sang, completely forgetting the next line of the song. "I should have sang the song while I ran. That way, I could have remembered the next line." He frowned, since he really liked that song. "Ah well. I guess I'll remember it eventually. Right now, I need to focus on searching through the hospital for anything suspici-eep!" While patrolling, he had accidentally happened upon a young woman wearing a hospital gown. "Sorry, ma'm!"

"Well, that was embarrassing. Anyways...." Shun opened the door in front of him and ended up on the roof. "There was nothing suspicious in the hospital, except for that one woman's breast size...mmm, breasts." He daydreamed quietly to himself, completely alone on the rooftop. "Err...Well, I'm just gonna get back to patrolling the other districts now..." He snapped out of his daydream and ran all the way back down to the first floor. "Bye, nurses! Sorry for threatening you with a rasengan before!"

[patrol the village x5]
[exit]

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

iOath

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 19900 両 ۞ AC:49150 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein awoke in pain as he sat up in the bed. Last thing he remembered was his susanoo shattering. Bast must have brought him here he reasoned. He smiled making a mental note to thank her next time he saw her. He turned and quickly ate the food the nurse had brought him while he was out cold. Then a thought struck him he tried to activate his sharingan but a massive wave of pain forced him to abort his attempts. With a sigh he ate the last of his food and lay back down to ponder his thoughts.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:31 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Sage

"I can take you!"

User Image

As a knock came on the door Fuyu stepped through it and sat on Keins bed, she flicked his face to wake him up before she smiled and rolled her eyes. "To think of what we could do if our spare time wasnt always spent in a bed. Doku is dead Kein, and with it Im finally cleared for rest and leave. We have time now, though it seems I will be taking care of you a good bit of my leave. What did you do anyways?" Fuyu stared at him as she noticed his eyes they were different, what had he done?

-Chakra:775

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:30 am
Qastor Sugino Sakada

User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 19900 両 ۞ AC:49650 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein smiled happily as he saw Fuyu on his bed. He had not seen his beloved in quite some time but here she was and with news of the death of the one that had forced them to gain so much power. Kein sighed and said," I hope she burned for what she did. For so long we have trained to one day have enough power to kill her and now that it is done here we are. Powerful yet with no aim for said power. Looks like we need a new reason for fighting."He wondered as to the extent of Fuyu's feelings for him were. Thoughts blazed in his head about possible futures yet created.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

Kyo walked infront of the hospital, it had ninja inside so he knew it was safe in there. Patroling around the builden, he made sure there was no bombs anywhere. The hospital was a vital point in any village and would be a target while the gates would be distraction. He ran off when done.
[exit Patrol village, Incomplete]

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 19900 両 ۞ AC:49650 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein sat in silence as a nurse came in and told him that he was healthy enough to leave so he stood and got himself presentable. He walked over to Fuyu and said," I missed you." With that he kissed her and made his way out to the dojo and back into his training.

[Exit to dojo]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games