Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Livid Landings || .:Streets of Kumogakure:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro smiled and kissed her once more. "Alright then I'm going to be myself." He said relieved that he wouldn't have to be so fancy around her. He smiled and took a look at the sun, "Oh my! Sukai we've been walking for awhile. So im going to start with missions. I will see you later." he said smiling and hugging her tightly, and kissing her one last time before walking. Shiro was an odd boy but lovable.

[exit]

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 400/400

AC: 1100, Ryo: 500  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:08 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC:1,650 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai nodded when he left, the redness from her face faded quickly as she glanced up as she touched her lips lightly with her finger tips and smiled. "Wow, it's later than I thought. . . now go off for more training!" She giggled walking along the streets. Putting on her trench coat and popping up the collar on it Sukai made her way back to the dojo for some more training, maybe a mission or two would be nice also.
[Exit to Dojo]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:50 am
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri headed to the house that was specified in the mission. Some old lady needed help weeding her garden. Because she was unable to do it herself. Demetri walked up to the door and knocked 3 times.

The Weeds! The Weeds!

Demetri waited at the door way, he heard footsteps so they were on their way. He looked at the house and it was too big so he didn't think the garden would be too big as well. When the lady opened the door Demetri smiled at her and she smiled back. She let him in and led him to the garden in the back.

The Weeds! The Weeds!
Demetri followed right behind the lady and looked at the garden. It wasn't as small as he thought it was going to be. The old lady told him that if he needed anything she would be inside. Demetri simply nodded and went to work on the garden.

The Weeds! The Weeds!

Demetri looked at all the weeds he had to rip out. He then formed a handsigns and performed the shadow clone jutsu making two shadow clones. Then all three of them began to take out all the weeds. It was going much faster then it would with just him alone. Eventually he finished weeding the garden and killing all the harmful bugs. The old lady thanked him and he was off to the hot springs where he could kill two birds with one stone, err he meant two missions with one stone.

The Weeds! The Weeds!

+150 AC +100 Ryo

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:600 Ryo:100

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:25 am

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri arrived at another house to see a man standing outside. This mission was to retrieve something that this man wanted. When he arrived the man was quite happy to see him. he began to tell him about what exactly he wanted him to do.

Title: Find [ X ]

"You see I got up today thinking that it would be nice just to walk around, So that whats i did for today. Just walked around and I remmeber buying a few things and when i would take money out of my pocket sometimes my keys would get pulled out as well. So I think that when i was buying something in one of the stores I must have dropped it on the floor and I didn't notice so i just kept on walking. I really have no idea at what point in the day I lost it."

Demetri sighed this sounded like it would take a lon gtime. This man basically wanted him to retrace his steps from the beginning. Where he started and hopefully he would find his keys just laying around somewhere at the beginning so maybe it wouldn't take too long. Demetri nodded in understanding at the mans situation.

"Oh thank you, and if you could, could you do it quickly? because my house keys were on the chain and now I'm locked out of my own house." Demetri sighed and took off down the streets looking for the mans key's. He started first at the shop that he visited to get some coffee. After careful inspection he saw that the man did not drop his keys and no employee had found anything or had been given the missing keys

Demetri continued on to the next shop. Someone had reported that they had found something and Demetri looked through the lost and found of the store. Yet it was hopeless as he found nothing in there. Somewhere near the middle of the man walk he stopped at a floor shop. Demetri walked in and asked one of the flower girls if they had found any keys. She said yes and went into the back. She then came out with a pair of keys Demetri thanked her very much and he ran back tot he client he was so happy he thanked Demetri repeatedly and then went into his home. He then stopped by the other client with the camera and photos and was given his bonus ryo. He then Headed back to the Raikages towers.

+150 Ac +100 Ryo +100 Bonus Ryo

[Exit to Raikages Tower
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:1050 Ryo:500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:03 pm
Demetri walks in a and looks around. He see's nothing suspicious in the area. He takes a second look just in case he missed anything.He walks along the streets searching for anything to make this patrol more exciting. but find nothing and continues his patrol.

Title: Patrol the village! In progress!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui walked into the streets and looked around thoroughly. He checked in every alley he passed and every shady looking store. Upon finding nothing of suspicion he turned and left.
[Exits]

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 385/385
AC: 1100
Ryo: 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:42 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri walked down the streets heading to his first mission of the day. He had to once again weed someones garden. He hoped he could become a chunnin fast so he wouldn't have to do these missions again. Though he didn't really mind helpin gout people in the village.
Title: The Weeds! The Weeds!

Demetri just thought his abilities could be better used in other missions. He walked up to the house and knocked on it twice. He waited till someone opened the door. When they did he was greeted by an old man this time. He thanked demetri for coming and told him that he had been feeling ill lately so he couldn't tend to his garden.

Demetri followed him to the back of the house. Demetri looked over the garden and was surprised by how big it was. But this man hadn't let the garden get to crazy yet so the weeds wasn't as much. The man smiled at him and walked back into the house thanking him once again.

Demetri started pulling out the weeds. It was fairly easy because you could easily tell what was a weed and what wasn't. Due to the small amount of weeds growing. He wasn't really weeding he was just doing maintenence.He soon finished weeding everything and killed all the bad bugs in the garden. The man thanked him as Demetri left.

Demetri headed to the next house. He had a mission to help someone solve a crime. Though it wasn't something to big maybe a theft of some kind. He wished that it could at least be a more exciting crime.

Title: Investigate Crime Scene: Petty

But then it means that something bad happened to someone most likely. But then he would feel better if her was able to bring the people to justice. He just sighed and accepted his fate. He noticed the the location of his mission was a shop.

He entered the shop slowly. Looking around it was a weapons shop. He guessed that someone was stealing some weaponry. He walked up the the cashier.

"My name is Demetri I was sent here to help you." The man was glad he had come. He told him someone keeps bursting into his shop and grabbing all the weapons he can before running out. he also told him the person usually appeared around this time.

Demetri nodded and acted as a customer. He stayed near the entrance looking at a weapons catalog. Suddenly someone burst through the doors. Demetri watched them rush to the kunai's and shurken grab as many as they could and ran to the door again.

Demetri suddenly appeared next to him and grabbed him by the hood he was wearing. He lifted the guy to look at his face. It was just some punk looking kid. It turned out he was part of some gang and they wanted weapons so they could go throw them at stuff. He turned him in the shopkeeper thanked him he then headed to the hot springs

The weeds The Weeds Rank D Completed! +150 Ac +100 Ryo
Investigate Crime Scene: Petty Rank C +300 Ac +200 Ryo

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2400 Ryo:1400

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:06 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri found a sweets store and bought a whole bunch of sweets and payed for them and walked to the Raikages office.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2550 Ryo:1500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noc walked along the streets and looked at Sean."Walk into a shop, go to the bathroom and remove the henge. We don't want an accident where the henge in broken in the middle of the streets, it would attract too much attention."He told him making sure no one heard, noone knows what they truly looked like except...that man.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:32 pm
Sean nodded silently, and ducked into a shop, he stayed in their bathroom for a bit before walking out looking like normal. Then slipped back out to the streets, before being noticed.  

Shinigami Abarai

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:37 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noc did the same. He still had a pretty angry look on his face. But he soon wiped it off, for a friendlier calmer look though his blood was still boiling.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:41 pm
Sean met back up with him, and stretched lightly. "Let's get this done, we spent enough time at the gates.." He spoke calmly, and quietly.  

Shinigami Abarai

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:51 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noc nodded."God it felt like if we were waiting for a week." He said as he walked."Ok heres my two plans." He said to sean."If we want to get the materials we need to stake the place out, then we drug the owners for a day close the shop and take it apart get a cart then get out of here." He stopped so he could take it in."Or if we just want the recipe book we sneak in when they leave the store and take it...though I would rather have everything...that dam ninja already knows who we are."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:08 pm
"Tell me about it.." Sean mumbled, then listened to his plans as they walked. "What..? Geez.. I had a bad feeling about that entire exchange.." He shrugged, and then figured they'd better do this quickly before the man had a change of heart. "Well, I guess if we drugged them.. You could take it apart while I get the book, and then we'd have everything.. Just need to figure out how we're going to drug them." He spoke calmly trying to think of a few things, but he wasn't much help in the medicinal area. Looking down the way, he noticed that the shop seemed rather barren.  

Shinigami Abarai

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:47 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
"Tell me about it, barely made it into the village and we already failed the stealth part of it."He sighed and then looked up at Unisean."We need to find a medicinal herb shop, ask them for an herb so we can sleep better...I'm sure they have something like that, we grind it up, then sneak into their home drug their breakfast."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games