Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro blinked, her face falling into a blank, slightly surprised look. She didn't recall Howaido being reffered to as being an Hatake. Eyes narrowed curiously, Nijiro thought quickly.

❝Mhm. I've never heard of any Howiado from my family tree.❞ Nijiro spoke, a calm but serious look on her face. She faced Sypher, eyes determined. ❝This is true? Howaido Hatake. And he can be trusted?❞ She asked Sypher, trusting the male's word.

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:42 pm
"Why else would I be asking for another Hatake, he was born a slave, his parents both died, well thats what he said anyways. He said his father was the Hatake supposedly and the dna transferred," he shook his head, why the interest now?  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:48 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro tilted her head to the side, placing the smoking pipe back into her mouth before she continued to talk. Despite the obstruction, the Hatake clan member spoke perfectly well around the smoking pipe.

❝Well, the way you explained it, it sounded like your master, an intelligent man, was stupid enough to get cursed and you believe an Hatake might be the only way to snap him out of his stupor. You don't have to be a Hatake to be smart, just as you don't have to be an Hatake to require the aid of another Hatake.❞ Nijiro explained her understanding on the matter. ❝You need to explain things better.❞

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:51 pm
"Ugh... now you sound like him too.... what are you his sister or something, hah?" He chuckled a little for a moment and thumbed in some odd direction,"So what you coming now or are you just rubbing it in my face more? Look, Kazekage-sama said I could do whatever was necessary to make Howaido-san better, if he gets more papers so what he cares about his people."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:02 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro played with the smoking pipe for a small moment, rolling it slightly back and forth, before switching it to the other side of her mouth.

❝I'm under orders to stay here. That is kind of difficult to ignore, considering it was straight from my own Kage's mouth. ❞ Nijiro explained, arms crossed under her chest, the red enamel of her newly bought ornamental smokebomb catching the sunlight as is hung from her obi. ❝Unless I get orders from a high official, like Mizukage sama, my loyalty is to stay. Don't you think?❞ Nijiro asked, wanting the toad to say something that would give her reason to go with him. ❝I mean, clan matter and all, it sounds like a good excuse, but I'm more loyal to my own actual village than your master.❞ Nijiro continued with her lazy smile, waiting for a response.

Hearing the toad speak about his own order from the Kazekage, Nijiro's smile widened.
❝Well then!❞ She clapped her hands together. ❝That's was all I needed! Why didn't you say so earlier? Okay, I'll go with you; under order from the Kazekage of Sand, I, Nijiro Hatake, shall accompany you to sand, in the interest of improving the relations between our two villages.❞ Nijiro turned to Sypher and gave him a smile as well; a softer one, one to tell him that she was also doing this to help his dream come true. Nijiro faced the toad once more.

❝As well as in the interest of improving the bonds between Cloud and Sand at the same time. Lead the way!❞ She held out her hand, waiting for him to lead her away. ❝Breath, be sure to give my condolences to Mi❞ She smiled to her teammate.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:06 pm
"Alrighty lets go!" He merely grabbed her hand and away they went in a puff of smoke to the Sand village. [Post in Sand Village Hospital.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:11 pm
((Bad feeling... Please don't let my kage be angry! T-T))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:24 pm
Sypher didn't like it but he didn't interfere and even returned Nijiro's smile though his was a bit stiff. He turned to Breath and examined the monk "Well...then there were 2, right?" he sat on one of the ruins and looked up at Breath as Raidan landed on his shoulder again. Then he stood sharply and created a clone "Tell the kage that Nijiro, a genin from Mist, has left the village on clan matters. Also, if you see Kyo, tell him to meet me at the ruins when he can." the clone nodded and left in a puff  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:01 pm
Kyo walked along a path as he came to the ruins, Shi on his head as he stood behind Sypher who sat on a ruin. "If your expecting a apology for before your out of luck." He said loud enough for Sypher to hear it perfectly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:08 pm
Fuyu Aoi
Hyouton-Special DNA-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen

"I can take you!"

User Image

As she made her way through the ruins she met up with a boy, and poked his shoulder,"Raikage-sama said to find you, youre to be my new teacher along with the boy and the girl your clone saw in the office." She nodded slowly as she took out a few scrolls for learning,"I can learn in all areas so take your pick, Im not an easy kid to teach though I warn you." She was being quite bossy but maybe it was just her attitude,"If you are too busy I guess I can go and learn by myself."

-Chakra:225

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:12 pm
"Great way to start the day, Kyo. Just be a great little d**k." Sypher replied without looking at the younger boy. He turned to face him as he approached "I don't expect anything from you but regret." he gave the boy a stern look but didn't go over more than that "Well...I'm curious to see what you learned from the Kage's scroll." he sent Raidan flying and nodded at Breath briefly before returning his attention to Kyo. As a femal arrived he frowned when she poked his shoulder "Touch me again and rip that digit off and feed it to you." Sypher replied and moved away from her so he could see both of them "This is awesome. I'm going to hate both of you today, I just know it. Well once this other girl arrives, we'll start with a simple test." he replied finally, still frowning "But first how 'bout you, Miss Bossy-Tits, introduce yourself to Kyo and myself."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:14 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
A young girl would appear on the scene, blue ponytails flowing fluidily with her calm movements as she gently looked upon the group. Eyes soft, as the scent of winter would fill the area. Naturally those who came to close would feel the cold aura, but nonetheless she girl moved forward as if to greet the group to only collapse onto the ground. Legs much to weak, stamina incapable of supporting her as she simply lay there. Shoulder embedded into it's surface, blue hair becoming a sheet about her as she remained still and silent.

Azorii

Partying Cat

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:16 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai appear in the shadows. "Well?" A voice asked. "Several Clones. The real Kage was out." Dai shook her head. The voice sighed. "What a pain." The person stepped out of the shadows of the ruins. She stood face to face. A copy of Daitomi. No. The real Daitomi. "Any orders than?" She asked as she rested her hands on her hips. Her ponytail draped heavy over her left shoulder. "Find the Chunin Sypher. Ask him to be your teacher." The real Dai scuffed. "He could be anywhere." She spoke as she collapsed to a fallen pillar. "He sent a clone." Dai's eyes moved to her clone. "Something about him being in this same area."

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Sypher's body stiffened as he recognized the female that had just arrived, his eyes narrowing sharply "Faust-sama." he greeted her warily, using the most respectful greeting he could. This woman scared him more than the kage so he didn't move when she fell, not sure about her. He still remembered the first time he'd met her and if he still had rabbit ears, he'd have hid them under a hat for fear of having them ripped off. He took a deep breath as he realized Another female. Great. he thought before calling out "Over here." he called as he recognized the long hair.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:22 pm
Fuyu Aoi
Hyouton-Special DNA-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen

"I can take you!"

User Image

"Really, thats your best effort, bossy tits, they are big I know, stop staring." She made a rather blah looking face as he made a comment,"I already know him from the office, I know his name, he knows mine thats the gist of all there's going to ever be. The other girl is some paper folding girl, she looks pretty flamable to me, I shouldnt light up a team mate though." She scoffed at him as he spoke of this test like a big yakuza boss or something,"test my a**, be straight forward if you wanna test me lets square off, put my face in the dirt Ill or put your face in the dirt, much simpler."

-Chakra:225

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games