Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:05 pm
Frowning at Kyo's response, Sypher bent down, grabbed Kyo under the arm pits and flung him through the air and straight into the pond as he replied to Dai "Fuyu, against common sense, has signed herself up for the chuunin exams. I doubt she will be going with us on this mission."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:13 pm
Kyo's eyes grew wide as he was flung through the air and splashed into the pond. Comming up he frowned. "Meanie...." Thankfully Dai's jacket was still infront of Sypher as Kyo climbed out of the pond onto ground.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:16 pm
"You're awake now, aren't you?" Sypher said, completely pitiless as he walked to sit on a rock. He took a scroll out of his shirt and held it up, not letting them touch it though "We're to deliver this to the kage of Sand. That is our mission. Now come here cause we need to talk about some things before we go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:19 pm
Dai watched Kyo go flying and turned to her jacket that hadn't gone with him. Dai grabbed it and stood up. "So just the three of us." Dai looked at the soaked Kyo. She sighed. "You know his mother is going to sculled him for getting wet." She placed her jacket on and smiled as she zipped it up a little. She pulled her ponytail from her jacket and crossed her arms under her chest. She smiled lightly at the real Sypher and walked over to him and looked at the scroll.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:26 pm
Sypher nodded then frowned "Why would she care that he's wet...?" he asked, looking confused for a moment. He shook it off and put the scroll back in his shirt for safe keeping "Anyway, like I said...we're going to Sand. Which is dangerous right now... So I'm going to set some ground rules before we leave." he continued, still waiting for Kyo to come over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:27 pm
Kyo shook the water off his as much as he could, trying to get it mostly on Sypher as he stood infront of him. "Nya....I was awake hmph." He crossed his arms.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:35 pm
Sypher closed one eye as the water splashed his face and shirt, frowning as his hair became soaked "... As I was saying, rules." he pushed his hair back from his face "You will, under no circumstances, fight anyone in Sand without provocation. And, if you do get in a fight, you will come straight to me if I'm not around. Which will be unlikely since I'm not planning to let either of you out of my sight." he said, knowing how each of them had a temper "Keep your head bands in clear view. Try to make friends, if you can, and don't wander into places you're not supposed to go. Be polite at all times and keep your eyes open, your noses clean and don't ever go anywhere alone." he leaned back on his rock, legs crossed at the ankles "We'll be leaving as soon as possible and maybe with a jounin from Sand. Not sure about him but we might leave at the same time." Sypher looked at them both carefully "Any questions?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:45 pm
Dai shook her head and saluted Sypher. "Loud and clear." She looked at Kyo and smiled. Her eyes drifter to Sypher. "How about I take this one home to get packed and we'll meet you at the gates as soon as possible?" She smiled. The image of the clones deep locked eyes flashed in her mind. She waved to Kyo. "Come on, let's go let your parents. I'd like to meet them actually." She smiled at him. she moved her hands to her hips and nodded to Sypher. "A trip would be nice. It be awesome to get out of the village. I hate staying put." She smiled at Sypher with a cute smile.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:48 pm
Sypher frowned at Dai's look and shrugged "Go ahead. Maybe you'll help him be on time for once." he stood and started out of the temple, passing Dai as he did "We'll leave in 2-3hours so be at the gates by then."

((Exits))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:53 pm
Kyo nodded and ra ahead of Dai as Sypher walked away past them.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:05 pm
Dai watched Kyo run past her and began laughing. "Such a bucket of fun, isn't he, Kyo" She smiled. Dai looked over her shoulder at Shypher and smiled. "One day, he'll see what he has in front of him." her smile faded. "Before it's gone, I hope." Dai turned to began walking towards to apartments; wondering if she left Cloud would she be missed by those whom she came to know.

[exit]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:24 am
Dai was sitting near the water's edge. Her legs crossed in front of her. She looked a lot more healthier than their time in Suna. All of her three scrolls circled her as she sat quietly reading. A bento box sat in her hands as she ate her lunch. She was reading up on her Suiton techniques but also reading up on her Raiton and her bloodline. Dai was just reading up on things enjoy a day of relaxing at the temple.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

As Cloud neared the temple, he studied the surrounding area. It was calm and quiet, with no activity. He walked into the temple and saw the same conditions. Without saying a word, he turned around and left for another place in the village without admiring the beautiful scenery. He didn't want to spend anymore time in this place.

[Enter [Exit]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:26 am
Dai stood up and rolled every last scroll up. She placed them into her bag and made sure everything was picked up. She picked her bag up and sighed. "There has got to be something more than this." She mumbled as she began walking into town.
[exit]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games