Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image
Yokai flinched violently at the sudden intrusion, his arm automatically going across Sypher's chest protectively. The man was loud and frankly very frightening to Yokai, shouting and demanding things... He would have explained, happily, what was going on but Inka intervened, speaking sharply and extremely protective of Sypher, explaining what he could. It just made Yokai happier that Inka was choosing to stay with Sypher...as the medic left, Yokai took his hand back, holding Sypher's hand again as he watched Inka, his own face mirroring the helplessness Inka had shown earlier "Inka-san...I....I don't know what, if anything, Sypher has told you about me. We're not-" again...interrupted. But this time by someone relatively familiar. With a wince of shame, Yokai recognized Daitomi from when he'd nearly killed her almost a year or more ago when they'd first met. He had to speak to Inka though! And so he stood, moving to the door and facing Daitomi quietly "Hello, Daitomi-san...Sypher is in here but he won't be able to speak to you....if you come in, you can't speak. Not until I finish talking to Inka-san....its important." he said before bowing slightly and turning back to walk over to Inka. Sitting on the side of the bed next to Sypher and where Inka stood "Inka-san. Sypher has a...a dangerous strain of a rare disease that he accidentally infected himself with years ago when he was still a shinobi in Kumogakure. Its not....you can't catch it. No one can..." he glanced at Dai, hoping she would remember the time. Sypher had been excavating the ruins outside Kumo before...he knew she would. She was the one who had stabbed Sypher after the disease effected his mind, driving him to attempt an assignation of Kinpaku "He's being treated for it with a seal created by one of the doctors here and it keeps it isolated in his body. But it manifests in episodes...bruising, sores, the black eyes...his fingers." he lifted one hand that only had a bandage on the top of the hand. Sypher didn't respond to the movement, the machine working to keep him alive, and Yokai splayed Sypher's fingers. They where black down to the last knuckle, small cracks along the skin revealing minuscule bleeding that stained Yokai's hand as he held his twin's "The disease attacks the arteries and other vessels, starting with the smallest. The soft, delicate tissue around the eyes...his fingers. Then it goes after the lungs and collapses them..." Yokai looked at Sypher, his twin's closed eyes, and his own watered, forcing him to wipe his eyes with the back of his sleeve "The seal is supposed to prevent the episodes or at least manage them. Having two in one day is....its hard on him, mentally and physcially. And it would work as it should if............if not for me." the last part was a whisper as Yokai fought the tears rising to his eyes. He ducked his head, shoulders starting to shake gently "We...we're not twins. I...I'm a personality. One of three that reside in Sypher and one of two that are active. But because we are all conscious of each other, Sypher decided to attempt a manifest of one. The other...he's violent. Dangerous. So Sypher gave me a body. He separated my half of his mind from his and placed me in a body he created." now he was really crying, tears racing down his face as he clutched Sypher's hand to his chest, shoulders shaking harder "But it weakens him so badly! He's destroying his own mind and placing half of his chakra in to this body to maintain it and keep it breathing for me. It hurts him and weakens the seal!" he bent his head over Sypher's hand, almost resting his head on Sypher's stomach as he sobbed "Its so painful to watch him do this...for me. And I'm not even real. I'm...I'm just part of him that never merged back when he got sick in the first place." overcome with sobs and occasionally a hiccup, Yokai slid off the bed and released Sypher's hand. He cradled his knees to his chest as he sobbed on the floor, hiding his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:36 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai looked at Yokai as the man looked at her. She could tell that they shared the same thought. Their first meeting a year or more ago. Her hands tightened around the paper bouquet. She winced as Yokai stood and moved towards her. Facing her quietly, Dai looked into his eyes. Then he spoke to her, calling her Daitomi-san. Dai relaxed at the sound of his voice. Assuring that Sypher was in ther but informing her that he won't be able to speak to her. Dai lowered her eyes, causing her forehead to be leave with Yokai's chest. She had seen Sypher collapse in the prison and she was out of reach to do anything for him. She felt guilty for not being there for him. Dai nodded her head when Yokai told her that she couldn't speak until he was done speaking to Inka-san. "Alright." She said hushed. She looked up to him and saw the slight bow. Dai stepped into the room and stood against the wall. one hand behind the curve of her lower back and her other holding the paper bouquet. Yokai spoke about the rare disease that Sypher accidentally infected himself with. Her memories flooded forward of that year. The red worms that covered Sypher, the screech as Her raiton technique electrocuted them and Sypher too. Dai looked at Yokai before looking away a shamed for the actions she had taken that day. The hand that was behind her lower back tightened. She felt the blood still covering her hand. Her eyes fell to the floor. She remembered the site in the lake, she was covered in Sypher's blood before healing him with her herbal medicine. Sure that he had a scar from the stab wound. She still wakes in the night screaming from the memories. Dai stood quietly against the wall as Yokai spoke. She gave life to Yokai after leaving Sypher at the gates of Kiri. Though in time, a slip up of coming back, he nearly tried to kill her for information of who he was. It was because of her, Sypher was like this. Dai looked over at Sypher, following the rise and fall of his chest before settling on his face. You need to tell me the truth now...did you go rogue? Those were the last words he spoke to her before he collapsed. Dai inhaled quietly, looking away when she exhaled. He wanted to know. He wanted to hear her say it. But there was many things he had to hear from her. He needed to know everything first.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 10,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xxVolatiles | Weapons | Musician |
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

This was all too much; Sypher was ill? Deathly ill? And now Yokai wants to 'kill' himself in order to give Sypher that extra chance? But if Inka was in the same position, if his death meant saving someone's life... Inka couldn't see how he wouldn't take that opportunity. Especially if it were to help someone he cared for. But Syy himself...

"He cares about you - I've seen that much. You're as real as anyone in this village. I... I can't say I wouldn't do the same for him - I'd do it in a heartbeat. But... is this going to... erase you? "

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:38 am
User Image
It took a while to get himself under control, fighting the hiccups and wiping his face, Yokai looked up at Inka "N-Not really. I'm just a part of him. So...I....I don't know." he wiped his nose as he swallowed and took a deep breath, leaning his head back to look at Sypher "It doesn't really matter...if he doesn't get me back, if we don't merge, there's no telling what will happen to him. And if he dies, I'll die..." he closed his eyes and leaned his head down, resting his chin on his knees and gazing out. The sounds and rushing of the hospital had slowed which meant that whatever had happened outside was slowing down. Maybe the fighting was over..."Inka-san..." he paused then shook his head "I'm not going to exist anymore. I can't." he turned and took hold of Sypher's hand, skin to skin. His shape blurred, skin going pale then nearly white, the clear "Sorry about your shoes..." he started before the body exploded into water, soaking the floor. Clothes remained, soaking wet, and Sypher's hand where Yokai had held it was wet. Externally, nothing seemed to have happened. Sypher wasn't waking up...

((Edit: OoC: Sorry for the abrupt post >< Sypher will wake up on the next post))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

"Yokai..." Inka reached out, wanting to touch the other male. But his hand never made it before Yokai's body burst, and water covered the floor and Syy's bed. Inka didn't get the chance to say 'thank you', or even give any sort of attempt at comfort. The chuunin's hand fell back to his side, red eyes watching water drip from the side of the bed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|
This is what I am | What I am is this | I am this [man]&[warrior]&[]&[]

|
|
Mizukage [Ninjutsu][Sensor][ ]

|
His head jerked a little, a tiny twitch that knocked the hair Yokai had been fixing out of place again. He turned slightly, his body moving to the left a fraction. Sypher's lungs started to breath on their own and the tubing down his throat retracted as it was supposed to. His mouth remained parted even as the tubing suctioned back into just the oxygen face mask, fogging the plastic. It was slow but his eyes started to move behind his lids, darting left and right as he tried to wake up. His pulse was racing but not enough to sound an alarm and get doctors running but it was noticeable on the machine. His shoulders itched and Sypher moved, his face screwing up as he slowly opened his eyes. At first he couldn't see anything, just blurry light shapes. Sypher jerked his hand up, not quite able to control his muscles yet, and he struggled to grab something solid, noticing that "...why...is my....hand wet?" he wheezed, the air mask muffling his words as he reached for it. He hit the mask with his wrist and groaned a little "Ngh..." Sypher reached for his forehead, holding it as his vision slowly cleared "Where am I...?"

|

|
To be myself; that's all I want
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image

"Syy...?" Inka whispered. Red eyes watched as the older male twitched and began to move. Inka took a small step closer to the Kage, fighting between pouncing the man in joy and keeping his distance so as to not invade what might be needed as space to breathe and collect himself. "A hospital room." Inka spoke softly, not sure if Syy knew he was there or not. "How... are you feeling?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
"I feel wet..." Sypher replied, managing to pry the oxygen mask off his face. His head remained on the pillows and though he could move his arms, he felt so heavy...After taking some normal breaths on his own, Sypher looked to Inka, blinking at him for a few seconds "Inka..." his eyes had changed, taking a more yellow color then they had been. Before, they'd carried hints of green and purple. Now, they were almost devoid of any color other then a golden/brown "Why am I..." his voice paused as he started to become more aware of where he was. Hospital. Before that...the prison, Apollo....Kein "The prison! Did anyon-Rrgh!?" trying to sit up abruptly, Sypher felt a blinding spike of pain rocket through his head and he doubled over, clutching hands digging into his hair. He breathed hard for a few moments then fell back into the pillows, hands covering his eyes. When he was finally able to let his hands fall from his face, he looked exhausted and confused "Inka...what happened?" his voice was weak now, trying to figure out what was going on. He remembered everything up until the point where he had collapsed the first time. Everything after that was a blur and then nothing but black hazes. Worse...something was missing. He couldn't quite figure out what though..."I have...the worst headache..." Digging his elbows into the bed, Sypher managed to slowly push himself into a slumped seated position, keeping his eyes closed.

|

|
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

Inka sighed in relief and gave a small smile, soft and warm, when Syy spoke his name. But his face returned to worry as Syy tried to move. "Don't." He ordered gently. "You'll only prolong your recovery." Inka began moving the bedsheet around, dragging the water-soaked parts off of Syy so he was covered by the dry section of the blanket. "You passed out," He explained. "And I came here to find you like this. No-one's told me the exact details, and I... didn't expect them to." Inka added. Red eyes looked up to Syy's face, angry that Inka was so weak that he couldn't have been there, that he couldn't even attempt to help out. He would only ever get in the way at his current level in skill. "... I don't know what's going on with the foreign ninja. I've been here since you were admitted." His eyes... Inka gazed at them. Is it because of Yokai...?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:45 pm
xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastain entered the hospital, and quickly ran to find the Kage's room. He had some very disturbing news, and figured it could only be best that he explained the information he had just figured out. If anything, it would aid him in gaining the trust of the kage. More trust, meant more freedom and privileges. This time, the medic waited and gently knocked alerting anyone to his presence, but before waiting for a reply, he spoke.

"Sypher-kage I Need to speak with you ASAP! I have most disturbing information...."

He was a little worried about his intrusion, as well as the information he was supposed to explain. It was all still a little blurry....he needed to train...make sure he was ready....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 505
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
Blinking at the order, Sypher settled back down quietly as Inka moved the sheets around, thankful but feeling awkward. He remembered passing out but that Inka had been waiting this whole time..."Thank you..." he said quietly, a thank you for both the sheets and for being here, for waiting. His hand came up, maybe to touch Inka's face or take his hand or....he didn't know and so Sypher put his hand back down into his lap, looking at it quietly. The bandages itched but he didn't scratch, instead sending his senses out to see if "...Kein's gone...so is Apollo...Kinpaku and Mi are still here...but...I can't...I can't find where they are. But it seems like no one was hurt seriously..." he said quietly, speaking to himself and to Inka as his eyes drifted slightly shut. Sebastian's rather loud announcement from the door changed that, Sypher's eyes snapping wide and he jerked his head up. Another spike of pain shot from his eyes to the base of his skull and he reached for Inka as the pain seemed to double, his fingers grabbing Inka's arm tightly "Ch!" Taking a shaky breath, Sypher called out to Sebastian "Quickly then, Sebastian, and...quietly...please." he didn't let go of Inka's arm but did adjust it so his fingers encircled Inka's wrist instead, looking up through the pain to hear what Sebastian had to say.

|

|
That is who I am.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

Inka glanced up to Syy with a small smile at the thank you, but the kage's obvious pain and discomfort kept him from being without worry. "Mi is here...?" Inka questioned. He wondered if he'd be able to see her again. She'd been an important figure in his recent past, and he'd spoken to her since before her retirement. Inka jumped at the loud announcement from the door, but it was from Syy's pain than Sebastion's voice. So that's the guy's name. Sebastion never introduced himself earlier, when he was demanding information while holding his sword. Inka allowed Syy to hold his wrist, placing his free hand on the one holding him, to show Inka was okay with the contact and that he wasn't going to leave until Syy asked him to.

[[ Gonna walk the pup, but I'll be back in around 30-45min! ]]

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:13 pm
xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

Sebastian entered the room, keeping his face as stoic as possible. he was happy to see the kage at least awake, because something led him to believe they would need his guidance. It wasn't every day that Sebastian, someone who cared little for other people and their desires would be working so diligently to protect them. Was it growing? or self preservation. He kept his eyes away from Inka, knowing she would have some form of snippit to say to him.

"Kage, I have come across the most terrible of news. The man we had just saved, this Souh character, I believe he has a plan to take over the world, and the means to do so. His actions here already....i believe they prove my theory. He sent me a message to meet with one of his associates in the swamplands outside the village...and tried to recruit me for his plan. He was seeking knowledge about stealing bloodlines...a task i have already perfected utilizing the Jiongu blood....blood he also shares. During this exchange of information, it turns out his associate was created synthetically in a lab as a plot to assassinate the Kazekage. This plan was foiled. This same assassin, this person....was litterally within arms distance of you....and even went so much as to brag about gaining your trust. He seems crazy.....and i fear for your life...and that of the village...."

Sebastian would elaborate as best he could, but he knew the Kage was weak and possibly delirious right now, and this report would all be for not. Hopefully, hopefully, the medics words rang through...

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 505
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
After giving Inka a slight nod to his question, Sypher focused on what Sebastian was saying Take over the world? for a second, Sypher wanted to laugh out loud at the mere thought of such lunacy. But...Sypher felt a chill that had very little to do with Sebastian's news. He had...history with maniacs like that. Warlords who desired the entire world..."Suoh...you went alone to meet with this friend of his? This...haaa..." his question broke off as he felt dizzy but the pain was gone. Realizing he still held Inka's wrist, Sypher let go and slid his hand out from under Inka's and back into his lap, his fingers linking tightly together. He still felt...incomplete and it was frustrating to have to think while being stuck in such a state. Not to mention he was battling a massive need to throw his arms around Inka and wish he wasn't Kage. But Sebastian's worries were valid "This friend of his...that you met with...he claimed to have attempted to kill the Kazekage?" he wasn't quite delirious but it would take some repeating and elaborating to get it all to sink in. That Sypher's life might be in danger didn't really strike him yet as important "I don't quite...I don't understand, Sebastian, I'm sorry. How does his being a synthetic creation, wanting to steal bloodlines and the attempt on the Kazekage all link together to wanting to take over the world?" Lifting a hand to his head, Sypher rubbed his temple, still struggling. It was like he was stuck in a fog and he couldn't find the damn road! Knowing what he needed right now was a second mind, Sypher spoke to Inka "Please find Mi...I know she was last at the prison. If she's not there, enlist the aid of Anbu to find her...and then come back here...please. And send the Anbu to locate Suoh as well..." Giving his attention back to Sebastian, Sypher waved a hand "Explain, in simple terms I beg of you, what you and this stranger discussed."

|

|
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image

Inka did not meet Sebastion's eyes, nor did he even glance at the man. Inka had felt nothing but egotism and self-righteousness tinge the medic's words, believing himself capable all things. That was Inka's opinion, anyway. And Sebastion's proclamation of being able to steal bloodlines only strengthened his opinion. Everything this man said, it seemed so laughable - so convoluted, so... cliche. But Inka knew better than to throw away all possibility of a threat hiding under Sebastion's recount of events. How convenient he found all of this information out.

"Yes," Inka glanced towards Sebastion's direction, the explosives expert catching himself just before he called the Mizukage by his first name. "Lord Mizukage." Inka bowed deeply to Syy and turned on his heel to leave. Inka walked past Sebastion without touching or looking at him.

[exit]

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games