Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:29 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Konin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 20200 両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 670

Kein chuckled as he used his key to open the door and made his way in. He laughed at the sight of Fuyu and said,"Well well what do we have here. " Then a thought struck him. She did not know about his promotion. Oh man this was not going to end well.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:45 am
Fuyu rolled over and stared at him for a moment, then she playfully hooked his ankle with her foot and tripped him forward onto her. "Oh this isnt right still... Arent I always on top?" She giggled at him before she gave him a large hug,"I missed you Kein-kun. I was gone for so long it feels like. Its good to know that Doku burned for her crimes, but I still feel uneasy not having done so myself. So what have you been up to all by yourself while I was out fighting the world for the sake of the village?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as Fuyu tripped him and returned the hug he had missed her as well. With a smile he said," Maybe its fates way of telling us to be grateful and not look a gift horse in the mouth when it shows its head. As long as she is dead I dont care who did it. As for what I have been doing well first off I have been hunting rouges again. I have also been teaching some of the gennin and I even got myself a squad of hunters. Oh and I also got promoted just the other day. "His training was lacking though as he had little time to train anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:19 pm
"Oh, hmm. What gennin eh? My bones are getting stiff, maybe I can help you with training. I was supposed to help Kyo and Dai first, I guess I can do it all at once if I really wanted to." Fuyu laid back and stretched as she looked at the ceiling,"Dont enjoy it too long. Im aiming for Anbu Captain and I wont stop until I get there." She didnt mind his promotion as much as she thought she would, but it did make her antsy. "What should we do today? I think I need action..."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

He could not help but smile as he looked over Fuyu's body. He smiled and said," Speaking of Dai she is one of my hunters in training. She is also layed up in the hospital half burnt to a crisp. I was just there. She is stable just a bit bad off." He really did not want to go back there but where Fuyu went so did Kein.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:46 pm
"Well then I can do two in one stone. I can go there right now and see how I can help her with her training. Ready to go Kein-kun? Too bad if you arent!" With that she did a quick roll onto her stomach as she leaped up on all fours and raced out the window. She had apparently slept in her clothes for the next day. Could she be a smart drunk?  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai walked down the halls of her old residents. She stopped at a door and she looked at it. Kein? She thought. Her hands moved quickly and she vanished. Dai appeared behind Kein without a sound. She huffed a small bit of air on the back of his ear.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein sat happily in a chair sipping a glass of red wine as he felt the molding of chakra and knew who it was without even turning around. He sighed and said," You still have so much to learn Dai." He left the sentence hanging as he took another sip of his wine and continued,"...Why do shinobi form seals with their hands?" She had just gotten out of the hospital and here he was teaching her already.The question may seem pointless but he had a profound point behind it.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai walked and sat on the floor in front of him. She smiled at him. Her hands still wrapped. "Because it is how we mold chakra for jutsus." She told him. "Nothing can get pass you can it?" She giggled. "Kein? I know I just got out. But I want to train. Fuyu, she put a fire in me. I want to get stronger." She clapped her hands together and bowed her head; her hands were high above her head. "Please Kein-sensei. Train me until I hit Chunin. I want this badly!." Her words were true. Even if it was going to kill her. She needed this she wanted to get better. Stronger. He was the only one she wanted to train her. "Please Kein?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as he took another sip of his wine and swirled it and said," Exactly. If you were hunting me you would be dead now. Never use a justu like that in close proximity to a target." Kein crossed his legs and with a sigh and said," Why do you want to grow stronger Dai." He did not want her to become like him. He was one of the most powerful shinobi known yet he had no real purpose for his power. He hoped she was different.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai lowered her hands and rested them in her lap. She didn't look at him; only at her bandaged hands. "My past pushed me to this point. I trained until I bled. I made a promise to the man that saved me nine years ago." She looked at him. "A promise to become one of the strong. To protect. To never give in without a fight." Her eyes showed that she was determined to train hard. "I want to learn. I want to become strong. I want to live up to my last name. To my promise. And true Shinobi doesn't make promises that they can't keep." She was strong and every word she spoke was from her heart. "So please, Kein. I don't ask much from anyone. But I want your help. No...I need your help. You push me and believe I can do great things. Even as a Genin." Her voice was steady. "Make me a great Hunter. Please, Kein? Please?" She had never beg to anyone that wasn't Shiro. "In times of need. We ask for other Shinobis to help. Never be afraid to ask for help, Daitomi." Yoko's voice echoed in the darkness of her mind. She missed Yoko and the words has spoke so soft. Dai wanted to get stronger She was done being weak she wanted to become stronger. she wanted to Live to the great name Reon and Yoko had passed to her. Even though they were never her real parents. But she lived by what they taught her. She eyes shock as she looked at Kein. Determinations sang wild in her irises.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," Calm yourself Dai your a hunter. Try not to let your emotions overwhelm yourself. "He sipped the last of his wine and hopped onto the foor with her and said," Well no time like the present. How potent is your chakra right now?

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai smiled as she looked up to him. "You asked and you received my reasons." She laughed and looked to him as he sat next to her. She thought. "Very low. Maybe 250." She told him. Knowing that she needed to get it up. She had heard meditating works. But with how things had gone up to now. Dai hadn't had the time to meditate like she use to with Yoko. She studied Kein for a moment. "Why do you ask?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," Well having a large chakra pool means you have more options, not only for hunters but ninja as a whole. The training I am going to put you through will take a large tole on your chakra so the more you have the better. So what we are going to do is to work on improving the quality of your chakra. And hell I might even join you.All you have to do is practicing manipulating your chakra making it peak and then letting it settle back down. "

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai smiled and moved her legs crisis cross and placed her hands on her knees. She looked up and closed her eyes. Leaving sound and the ways of life behind as she imagined herself floating in a vase area of her chakra color of sliver.

Her breathing was slow as she sat quietly. She could her her heart beat softly in her chest as she sat very still. Leaving all thoughts of the stress Sypher had caused her. The few hours of being in the hospital. Everything had slowly began to vanish into the atmosphere. [1/10]

Her thoughts of Sypher always being there. Kyo one day, start thinking her as an equal instead of just some girl. Training Doki to believe in herself. Everything. Dai took a deep breath in and began to feel a small amount of Chakra build in her legs. Her breathing stayed steady. [2/10]

The power of Chakra slowly moved up as Dai began to forget every little emotion she had for those that impacted her. Leaving all to vanish. She felt some chakra begin to build in her finger tips. [3/10]

She imaged like she was filling a glass of water in slow motion. Very slowly it began to fill. Dai thought of all the times she had depended on those stronger than her to be there. Her heart skipped a beat. How she depended on those around her to make a judgement for her. To protect her. But soon, it felt like cutting a ribbon. [4/10]

She could feel her building Chakra to her shoulders and hips. Life was feeling a little lighter now. Not having the burden of others. She came to the of having a team of her own more of the chance to be with Genin in need of guidance. She was going to do a lot better than Sypher had attempted. dai swallowed at that dark thought. She could feel the chakra halt. She took another deep breath and whisked the thought away. [5/10]

Her waist to her neck. Little by little, she thought over and over. The silence was something she missed. She could seem herbs like what Yoko had always burned as they meditated. Thoughts of the past, how nice it would have been nice to have. A mother. A father. Dai had Shiro. Her brother. About the only one that understood her fully. And it made her happy to have him again. [6/10]

She mind went blank as she felt her chakra level out for the most part. She thought of the times training had brought her to now. Raiton, Suiton, Origami no Dara. The three elements that where her's and her's alone. And how each made her feel at power. She enjoyed her lighting the most. She smiled at the thought. [7/10]

Dai heard children laughing as she thought of the childhood play with Shiro. He had protected her the most or her protecting him. But Dai loved him for making her smile. Something about him had always kept her at high spirits. Shiro was her world outside of Zetsu. She loved him for being there the nights of the Thunder storms. She shuddered at the thoughts of the Storms. She was still afraid of them. [8/10]

Dai thought of Reon and Yoko. Reon always dropping her as they training fighting. She smiled every time she thought of his face. Shiro looked like his mother. But had Reon's eyes. Dai could almost feel her Chakra trying to connect together. [9/10]

She sat in silence as she continued her meditation. It was for the people around her that made her strong. She thought of Zetsu and how sweet he had been to her. She thought of a life with him. The things they's do together. She thought of him holding her close, whispering sweet things to her. Dai's heart melted. Many called the Uchiha's thieves for using their Shurigans. But Zetsu. Zetsu and Kein were different. It was the thoughts of Zetsu that pushed her Chakra over. Pressing it out as she held the thought Of Zetsu calling her name the way he did. Everything about him was what Dai had been wishing for. There were bits of him that had reminded her of Reon. But Zetsu was his own and loved Dai for herself. The chakra flowed around Dai and then blanketed around her. Causing her to glow a bright silver color. Then she stood against the silver colored background and opened her eyes. The brightness settled and then everything went black.[10/10]

Dai slowly opened her eyes and she stared at the chair that Kein once sat before sitting next to her. She rose her hands up and smiled. I feel it...I feel stronger in my chakra. She giggled softly and looked to Kein. She smiled at him sweetly. It was thanks to this man's cousin she had gained a little more power in her chakra.

Chakra Pool Gain: +40

| Chakra Count: 290 |

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games