Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:27 pm
Fuyu left the gates to head for the sage lands, now strong enough to claim a summon she knew what she needed to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:27 pm
Returning back to the village Fuyu had a new item around her waist, a large summoning scroll.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Tsuki Hoshiko

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image _________ User Imagexx ____Rɩɳ Јʯȵΐϕʁ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXOur deepest fear is not that we are inadequate...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOur deepest fear is that we are Powerful beyond measure
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIt is our Light not our darkness that most frightens us.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX_________ _________

------------------------------------------------------------

___ Rɩɳ sat at the gate... He wasn't going to leave, of course not, he knew the rules, and he was well aware of what could happen if he did not follow. He was curious as to what was out there.
||Who am I kidding, the world out there is the same as any other place... the strong live, the weak die. Peace, harmony, and happily ever afters are merely bedtime stories for babies. The world just doesn't work that way, only a fool would believe something different... though different would be much nicer than reality|| he thought to himself. He had not yet met his sensei, but the time would come soon enough... he couldn't wait for to get proper training, to excel past being a novice... and maybe to change the way things work.

"A storybook ending would be nice..." He muttered softly to himself, the thought of changing reality, it was nearly as fictional as storybook endings... but who says miracles can't happen one at a time?

xx animaidenѴɩɔτσяy !
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽
User ImagexXXXxUser ImagexXXXxUser Image x x

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:16 am
User Image __________ User Imagexx ____Rɩɳ Јʯȵΐϕʁ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXOur deepest fear is not that we are inadequate...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOur deepest fear is that we are Powerful beyond measure
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIt is our Light not our darkness that most frightens us.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX_________ _________

___ Rɩɳ sat in thought for a while, just letting the time pass by. He gazed up at the sky which was as gray and murky as ever... it would be nice to see the clear blue skies that people who've left the village before talk about so often... it'd been quite a long time since he had left the village.
||It really does suck to have such inconsistent weather...||
Rin sighed as he turned away from the gates, without a sensei he probably wouldn't make it out if he tried, and with that in mind he headed away from the gates towards the dojo...

xx animaidenѴɩɔτσяy !
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽
User ImagexXXXxUser ImagexXXXxUser Image x x

Tsuki Hoshiko

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:31 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Having left the dojo and made her way through the streets, Suzume made it to the front gates of the village. So far it seemed as if no one else was here so she took a seat on a rock and waited patiently. Weird that the person who sent her an invitation was not here just yet but she figured this person was just running late.

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:36 am
"Hey! You there! Out of the waa-y!" Tenrai was going so fast now, he couldn't control himself. He was about to crash into the young woman sitting on a rock. He didn't really care if he hit her or not, but he didn't want to be blamed later for not giving her a heads up, especially if she got seriously injured...or worse. "Hope she's fast" Tenrai thought as he pushed his chakra armor to his limit, trying to prevent any serious damage to himself from the fall.  

Desin Slight

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:51 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:3600 両 ۞ AC:8650

Kein made his way through the city towards the gates. He picked up his pace as he saw a gennin hurtling through the city. He reached the gates just as the gennin was about to plow into Suzume. He smiled but stopped and watched things unfold she was substantially faster than most gennin and her reaction time was impeccable she would have have no trouble avoiding the gennin. He continued walking forward towards the gates with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:04 am
User Image

Ryo: ~ AC:

Having been rather bored just waiting around, Suzume seemed rather relaxed. She was sitting cross legged on the rock, the elbow of her right arm resting on her knee. The red head had been resting against her right hand when her senses went of. Between both sword styles she had been learning, she easily felt the intent and general direction someone was coming in. Combined with her speed, Suzume easily launched herself off the rock seconds before the person whizzed by.

When she had launched off the rock, Suzume twisted around while performing a single front flip. This allowed her to land into a crouch on the ground while facing the person that nearly collided with her. It seemed to be another Cloud nin, not much of a problem. It was who she saw next that made Suzume frown. It seemed that Kein had sent out her invitation "... may I ask why you've invited me to go shopping?"

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:14 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as she evaded the man. He nodded and said," I invited you because according to the reports and what I have seen in person you have what it takes to become a Chuunin and I have taken it upon myself to make sure you get there. This is just the first step. Feel free to decline and remain a gennin but the choice is yours." He looked over at the boy with a surprised look on his face. He knew the boy would be fine he was using a style he himself had intended to learn. He nodded and said," You your coming with us . "

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:19 am
"Aw come on!" Tenrai shouted as he slowly got up, the impact made quite an impression on the ground. "All that speed I built up and all I hit is freaking solid concrete!" He shouted again, he was starting to regret not hitting her. "I was looking forward to something fun happening today, not boring, fun." Tenrai wasn't even slightly dazed, his armor protected him from any recoil whatsoever. "Despite that, I'm impressed. This chick is fast, really fast" he thought, looking at her, he felt like he recognized her from somewhere.

But before he could recall where, he saw the man next to her. Him he could recognize, word of what he did spread to Tenrai's ears quickly. "Hey, he's the guy that burnt that genin into a crisp. Sweet. Kein, I think." Tenrai thought, he looked at Kein, he was wondering why such a strong jounin would want to meet with the woman he was almost gonna accidentally crush. [EDIT.EDIT.EDIT]
Tenrai quickly realized he was being spoken too. "Why the fu-" Tenrai shut himself up quickly, he decided it would be his chance to learn from a jounin, even just observing his technique was enough for him. "Fine...and just where the hell are we going?" He asked.  

Desin Slight

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:26 am
User Image

Ryo: 0 ~ AC: 0

There were two reasons why she did not like Kein. One he had beaten her at the dojo. Sure, it was supposed to be a fight and they were supposed to get better at a dojo. Yet Suzume felt she would have had him if his sharingan hadn't evolved or whatever. Second, he had killed a genin and there seemed to have been no repercussions what so ever. Although now she had a third reason for disliking him. The fact that he was holding advancement over her head. 'I'll be the one to make you a chuunin or you'll never be one.'

"I certainly don't need your help to get to chuunin rank. I'll come along because I want to but you can keep your help, I'll make it to chuunin on my own." There was no way she would go ahead and take any recommendations from Kein.

As for Tenrai, she mostly ignored him since it seemed he was being bratty. It seemed that this was going to be a long trip to Takumi and Suzume was not quite looking forward to it.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:43 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein laughed at her response, she was prideful no doubt about it. He smiled and said, "You want to make it on your own I respect that." He knew full well she hated him. Ever since he had defeated her and since he had slain that kid. He honestly did not care either way. He would have a talk with her in the city thought. He nodded and said," Were going to the Merchant city for a bit. I will explain more once we get there. Lets move."

(ooc Just post once where i post until we get there ^.^)
{Exit to village crossroads]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:53 am
User Image

Ryo: 0 ~ AC: 0

Honestly, could the other be any more of a jerk? Suzume did not like this man and she was sure that he would cause trouble for the village. The red head did not respond further to anything he said and instead followed the male out of the village and to the Merchant City.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:52 pm
Tenrai sighed, he felt like he didn't have a choice in the matter. "Fine, but when we get there...buy me something" Tenrai said, he wanted at least some compensation for having his training disturbed. "It won't cost much, I think." He followed Kein and Suzume through the village gates.
(Sorry guys. Power went out. Really epic storm down where I live.)  

Desin Slight

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:51 am
"I'm baaack." Tenrai walked through the village gates, he went straight to the dojo.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games