Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

Tenrai found lots of lost necklaces now. Many seemed to fit the old lady's description, but he wasn't sure. He looked around a bit more then returned to Suzume. "Hey, one of these has got to be her's. Let's return and see." Tenrai walked back to the old lady.

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Suzume had found a couple with Cloud's help. Yet with the old woman's vague description she had no idea which was the right one. Finding Tenrai, she saw he had found a lot of necklaces as well "Right, let's go." agreed Suzume, her and Cloud following the male back to the old woman. She handed over the necklaces she found so that the old woman could say which was the right one.

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:03 pm
"Let's see now...I think it's this one? or this one? maybe this?" the old lady quickly looked at each and every necklace. "This one here? Yes, I'm sure it's this one." she put the necklace around her neck. "Here's the pay I promised you two then." she reached into her bag and gave Suzume and Tenrai some coins, worth one hundred ryo each, then walked away.

------
"Sweet" Tenrai counted the coins, he wanted to make sure she didn't forget anything. "Thanks grandma". "Hey Suzu, let's get another mission, something not so boring this time."  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image

Waiting patiently, Suzume was glad when the older woman finally found her necklace. It was surprising that the old woman paid them upfront. Didn't they usually get paid back at the office after reporting in? Well, Suzume was sure that everything was arranged so the red head was fine. "Alright, works for me but D-Ranks is all we are going to get so far."

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 • AC: 0 • Ryo: 0 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

"They better give us something that's not going to make me die of boredom." Tenrai went back to the office to get a new mission.
((OOC: To the residential district!))

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 2100 ~ Ryo: 1500

Having one last mission to retrieve an item, Suzume had made her way to the shopping district. This time it was a man that was looking for a ring he had misplaced. This would certainly take awhile since it was a small item and the shopping district was quite busy. Not wasting any time, Suzume made her way to the shopping district with Cloud and began searching around. They had to move fast before someone picked up the ring or it was kicked down the sewer or something.

[Post 1/5]

So far no luck, even Cloud was having a hard time discerning the man's scent from the others. Not at all discouraged, Suzume retraced the man's steps where he had said he'd went earlier this day. He went around to the different shops and such. He had not known when exactly he had lost it but it was certainly within the shopping district. Suzume quickly doubled her efforts to try and find the ring.

[Post 2/5]

There were certainly plenty of shiny things lying around the shopping district. Wrappers, small coins that were of little or no importance to the rest of the people. Suzume mostly ignored them and only picked up items that looked as if they were the ring in question. It was supposed to be a gold band with a diamond on top. Suzume could guess that it was meant to be a wedding ring, how sweet.

[Post 3/5]

Suzume had a feeling that they were getting closer and closer. Cloud seemed excited about something and so they were looking in a specific direction. Suzume had to think that perhaps the ring had been kicked this way and that. Smilng slightly as Cloud became more and more excited, seeming insistent that they were almost there. Then Cloud took a turn into the nearest alleyway for them to check out.

[Post 4/5]

Cloud led her right next to a trash can and there it was. Suzume picked it up and patted Cloud, praising him for his good work. The puppy was quite happy with the praise and his tail wagged like crazy. Having found the ring, they hurried back to the man that had commissioned the mission. He looked very relieved and thanked her repeatedly for her help. After she was paid, Suzume decided now was a good time to head towards the village's gates. Scooping Cloud up and into her backpack, Suzume ran off towards the gates.

[Post 5/5 Find [X]}

[Exit shopping district.]

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:13 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher sat at one of the vendors outdoor bars, a bowl of ramen in front of him. He wasn't too fond of ramen but this was a massive bowl that was at least 2ft in diameter and on top of that, it was free! If he could eat it all, he got free food for as long as he wanted Not that it matters right now... he thought, poking at the food as he ate. He wanted to get the mission going so he could escape this strange depression he now found himself in. Sypher let out an enormous sigh and set his forehead down on the table, listening the conversation around him. Everything from the weather to escaped shinobi were the topics he heard and very few interested him. One of them was the lack of Oinin and Anbu that were able to protect the village and Sypher perked up slightly, glancing at the speakers before thinking I wanted to be an Anbu at one time...but not after seeing my master again. But an Oinin...I already know the other villages...staking them out to find ronins would be easy work. I'm qualified...And I need something to do when I'm not teaching.... he started to feel...good. Really good the more he thought about his decision and, to the shock and horror of the shop owner, downed his ramen in a few enormous bites and swallows. He'd earned himself free food from there for sure. Now to get set up in a more productive way. With a smile and a bow of thanks, Sypher left, now having a reason to speak with the kage.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:34 pm
Fuyu walked along looking out for specific shops, she spotted a nice ramen shop and called him over. "Here Kein."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12900

Kein walked next to Fuyu with a smile and made his way into the ramen shop after Fuyu. He found a nice booth and sat down with his back facing the wall. He wondered if she would sit next to him or across from him. It mattered little and was among the more trivial thoughts that occupied his mind.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:55 pm
Fuyu sat across from him and picked up the menu immediately as she decided upon three bowls of beef and egg ramen.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:39 am
From one of the small ponds Kein had dug for his mission so long ago, Kinpaku and well... Another Kinpaku rose from its glassy depths. Devoid of wetness that was signature to someone diving, they stepped off. Promptly, the two clones moved with care to check each shop, before coming to the restaurant. How convenient. The two of them were together. "Kein. Fuyu," the voices spoke in unison. A scroll which had a map depicted on the inside was held in Kein's direction, and a rather thin piece of leather leaning toward Fuyu's with the second clone. "I want the two of you to test one of our chunnin. He's on the cusp of promotion, but I feel he should have one last test. I'm asking the two of you to test him, by testing him in your own unique ways. When he has done, you are two give him the object in your possession." It was an unofficial exam, as was the request. They'd still be paid, at the very least for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:35 am
"Some small course action to get my body working again." Fuyu smiled as she had downed her third bowl and took the leather device. "I have a perfect idea too, who wants to go first?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12900

Kein sighed as he was just about to order his food when Kinpaku handed him a scroll. He took and opened it with another sigh. He wanted to spend time with Fuyu not go train some poor ********. He nodded and stood. He smiled at Fuyu and said," What ever you do be careful ok babe. " He nodded at Kin and made his way out of the shop paying for the food Fuyu had gotten on the way out.

[exit to dojo ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:53 pm
User Image
-AC-
675/2500/7500/10,000/50,000/65,000/100,000

As soon as Jin stepped foot in the district, he again searched thoroughly for any sign of danger. After a quick search, he went off to continue his patrol

Desin Slight

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:43 am
"Oh come on, you know Id whoop his a**!" Fuyu had a toothy grin on her face, the dinner was nice, but this was just what she needed to get back on her toes again. She would wait and meet him halfway.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games