Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 3.5] Crystal Hearts - Recruiting/updates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xboxplayerj

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:02 pm
Mastur Sage
Tsubaki Mizuru
I hope your not refering to your character xD As far as I'm concerned a level 3 fighter can't beat a 13th level NPC =w=

No, but I could probably level a fifth level character right now with ease.

Don't get over cocky, you still have a flaws in your character. No matter your class or your build you are still going to have flaws. Given the right opponent you wouldn't last. Given the right opponent none of us would live and that opponent could even be our level.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:39 pm
Which brings me to my next point, I would like to take a tip from unearthed arcana and do the barbarian variant where he gives up rage for archery, but rather than archery could I do the two weapon fighting side of the house and do my claws as my weapons?  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:24 am
Sage, That would be rather pointless :l You would benefit more from rage as a feral who won't be using any weapons :l  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:27 am
Xboxplayerj
Mastur Sage
Tsubaki Mizuru
I hope your not refering to your character xD As far as I'm concerned a level 3 fighter can't beat a 13th level NPC =w=

Don't get over cocky, you still have a flaws in your character. No matter your class or your build you are still going to have flaws. Given the right opponent you wouldn't last. Given the right opponent none of us would live and that opponent could even be our level.

Try not to be to much of a kiss a** xD flattery will get you everywhere and kissin a** will get you nowhere in my book =w=  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:32 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
Sage, That would be rather pointless :l You would benefit more from rage as a feral who won't be using any weapons :l

Claws count as weapons, and the fatigue would do a lot more harm in the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:55 am
Mastur Sage
Which brings me to my next point, I would like to take a tip from unearthed arcana and do the
(1.) barbarian variant where he gives up rage for archery,
{2.) but rather than archery could I do the two weapon fighting side of the house
(3.) and do my claws as my weapons?

----On a side note pre-determining and adding in restrictions to my character based on a single word is lame, and getting minorly annoying. The book doe not say I can no longer use weapons, nor does it say I cannot be a druid, nor does it say I cannot be any class at all, and it most certainly does not say that I have to be a barbarian.

I would appreciate you letting me make my character instead of making up a thousand restrictions for him. I have given you the literature and it mentions nothing about anything that you've tried to push on me. I would like to play the character in my own way so that maybe I could actually give a s**t when the campaign starts, but I almost feel as if its becoming a fleshed out npc.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Xboxplayerj

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:34 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
Xboxplayerj
Mastur Sage
Tsubaki Mizuru

Try not to be to much of a kiss a** xD flattery will get you everywhere and kissin a** will get you nowhere in my book =w=

I wasn't trying to kiss any thing, just a warning. I have been in to many groups where one person's out of character confidence, 'knowledge', faith, what ever you want to call it; had came with a cost the whole group had to pay. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind rebuilding a character if I die because of my own mistake, a run of bad luck, or a plot twist. But, when some one says, "Guy's we can take that dragon. I have -------" or "I know about these guys, they are weak to -----" Without rolling a single check, it just subtracts from the game and in worst case normally gets the players killed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:08 am
Mastur Sage
Mastur Sage
Which brings me to my next point, I would like to take a tip from unearthed arcana and do the
{2.) but rather than archery could I do the two weapon fighting side of the house

----On a side note pre-determining and adding in restrictions to my character based on a single word is lame, and getting minorly annoying. The book doe not say I can no longer use weapons, nor does it say I cannot be a druid, nor does it say I cannot be any class at all, and it most certainly does not say that I have to be a barbarian.

I would appreciate you letting me make my character instead of making up a thousand restrictions for him. I have given you the literature and it mentions nothing about anything that you've tried to push on me. I would like to play the character in my own way so that maybe I could actually give a s**t when the campaign starts, but I almost feel as if its becoming a fleshed out npc.

You don't have to be in my campaign you know =w= and I didn't say you couldn't use weapons, you said you weren't going to AND you suggested a barbarian for your class.  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:10 am
Xboxplayerj
Tsubaki Mizuru
Xboxplayerj
Mastur Sage
Tsubaki Mizuru

I wasn't trying to kiss any thing, just a warning. I have been in to many groups where one person's out of character confidence, 'knowledge', faith, what ever you want to call it; had came with a cost the whole group had to pay. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind rebuilding a character if I die because of my own mistake, a run of bad luck, or a plot twist. But, when some one says, "Guy's we can take that dragon. I have -------" or "I know about these guys, they are weak to -----" Without rolling a single check, it just subtracts from the game and in worst case normally gets the players killed.

I understand where you're coming from here, I've ad that problem to. But don't worry, let others make there own mistakes. I wont let one mans mistake ruin the fun for everyone else :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:06 am
Hay, could I create a second character? I only ask, because I am bored at the moment and my school work is all caught up for the next two weeks.  

Xboxplayerj

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:17 pm
Mastur Sage
Mastur Sage

Dm's word goes, and she's been pretty damn lenient with most things people are asking for. There's no need to be rude.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:31 pm
You said I couldn't be anything other than a fighter before, so I proposed barbarian instead.

And you said, "You would benefit more from rage as a feral who won't be using any weapons" Claws are weapons.

Edit: Meaning I still suffer if I try to make two claw attacks with different claws.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:59 pm
If you don't like it lump it pal :l For the most part I'm nice but players who argue with the DM hold things up. I don't want that to happen. *comes from a school for at risk youth* god I hate spedcial guys -.-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:13 pm
Frankly I'm about to "lump" this guild entirely.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 pm
That's your choice pal. Just make sure you don't put blame on others if you do leave the guild.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff