Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:44 pm
[I saw that she got up, but I didn't read that she left. Damn, then I'm ready. XD]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:45 pm
{Then I'm ready as well. =3}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:56 pm
(Im ready)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

((I'm good to go.))

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:11 pm
( Alright..not a big change, just a couple hour time skip. There will be a fight before the next day...as I bring in my first evil villian lol )

Nowe sat atop of the Hokage mountain, having a dinner set out for two. He was waiting on Kiri, a bit nervous for her arrival. Tonight, he was determined to tell her how he felt. He just prayed it went in his favor.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:18 pm
Tsumi stand on top of her house, looking over the part of the village that she could see from there. 'It's been lonely this whole year...' she thought, 'I thought once I graduate I wouldn't be lonely anymore... But I still have no team while my classmates are off having fun with their's...' Tear welled up in the ninja girl's eyes. Rai had been laying next to Tsumi and noticed she was about to cry. the cat sat up and put one paw on tsumi's leg. "Mew?" the cat said as if asking if she was okay. Tsumi picked up Rai and held her close to her. 'It's okay, Rai-chan. Tsumi's just thinking about something. Don't worry." she cooed to the kitty. Rai didn't look like she bought it, but she just snuggled up to Tsumi and purred, trying to see if her purring made Tsumi happy-which sometimes it did. Tsumi just giggled and said, "Thanks, Rai-chan. You're an awesome cat."

{Sorry if my typing's bad. On Obaasan's laptop and it's old so it doesn't read my typing well.}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image

Kiri touched her bracelet, getting a lock on Nowe's location. She grinned and disappeared in a whirl of wind. The girl was really loving the fact that she'd finally perfected that jutsu. It was small, but it was infinite in it's uses. This use though, was to scare Nowe. She reappeared behind Nowe, glomping him, with only the tiniest stirring of wind to warn of her arrival.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:25 pm
Nowe fell over as Kiri tackled into him, laughing lightly. "Hi Kiri...glad you came." he said from under her, titlting his head sideways to get a look at her. "Not how I usually start dinner....but then again...you usually do pop out of nowhere."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image

Kiri laughed, climbing off Nowe to sit beside him. "I wouldn't be me if I just came through the front door, now would I?" She asked with a grin. "You know me. I thrive on surprise. And you're an easier target than most. I can't pinpoint most people well enough to do that to them."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:33 pm
"Well then maybe I should keep my Rinnegan on so you can't suprise me." Nowe said, getting up and rubbing his head. "Anyways..I got you dinner...ramen." he said, passing her a bowl and grabbing his own. "So...how was your trip?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:36 pm
(got tired of babysitting XD so lets just say Zevran escaped or something)
Kikou walked to the ramen shop disappointed that he missed seeingTayu and the others again  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:59 pm
( We're not in the ramen shop )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Incubus Gage

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:04 pm
(( -fail- )) ((-goes to go fix post-))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:07 pm
User Image

Kiri pouted as she took the bowl. "Aww.....That'd be no fun then." She complained. "I like surprising you." She muttered, then took a bite of her noodles. Swallowing, she spoke again, "Thanks for dinner though. As for my trip......It was long. Ever notice that sometimes time just drags on? Especially when you don't have friends near by." She told him quietly.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games