Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:08 pm
1.) I'm not really sure, to be honest. I think there's an example above... Something like:
○ {25} chakra: Emulates tempered blade sharpness. Duration: 3 posts.

2.) The Kai technique breaks Genjutsu, but if you were to use it with the sword you could apply the mental sharpness retaliation thingy.

3.) *Shakes head* We've had people try to, but it's always been denied.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:10 pm
Shinsua
1.) I'm not really sure, to be honest. I think there's an example above... Something like:
○ {25} chakra: Emulates tempered blade sharpness. Duration: 3 posts.

2.) The Kai technique breaks Genjutsu, but if you were to use it with the sword you could apply the mental sharpness retaliation thingy.

3.) *Shakes head* We've had people try to, but it's always been denied.

Only three posts? Why don't I just say it's sharper than average and have it cost nothing?

So, ten chakra to use the sword to break any genjutsu illusion placed upon Suzume?

Bah, fine. Then she'll be able to charge her sword and slice an attack in the same turn.  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:25 pm
1.) That should be fine. It technically is a tempered blade, anyway.

2.) Yes, but... I mean like... in addition to the cost of Kai, though.

3.) *Nod*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:29 pm
Shinsua
1.) That should be fine. It technically is a tempered blade, anyway.

2.) Yes, but... I mean like... in addition to the cost of Kai, though.

3.) *Nod*

Okay.

Kai costs 10, how much more would it need to cost?

Okay.  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:31 pm
Kai doesn't cost {10}, it depends on the genjutsu the user is under.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:34 pm
Shinsua
Kai doesn't cost {10}, it depends on the genjutsu the user is under.

So Kai costs whatever the rank of the genjutsu is to break it?  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:34 pm
*Nod*
That's how it should be set up...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:39 pm
Shinsua
*Nod*
That's how it should be set up...

Ugh, fine. Then if I can't afford it, I'll just stab myself like other people do to get out of it. XP

I'll repost.  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:40 pm
Do it up~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:45 pm
Character: Suzume Kinjo
Link to profile: Suzume's Profile

Weapon Name: Suzume no tsubasa (Blade of the Sparrow)
Weapon Type: Katana

Weapon Height: Actual blade length, 2 feet and 6 inches (30 inches). All together with hilt, it is three feet and six inches (42 inches).
Weapon Weight: Four pounds.

Description: The blade itself was reformed, the blade so new and fresh that the metal is a pristine whitish-gray. The hilt is the same as before, the main body blue but with a second color of red and the hilt is reformed to have small sparrows in flight about the round guard.

Having inherited the initial blade from her father, Suzume always worried that it might break and become irreparable. Deciding to set such fears aside, she went to the blacksmith's to have it enhanced. The same and yet reborn, a blade that could withstand the harshest of her techniques and slice through fierce attacks.

The material selected was highly durable and reinforced the steel of the blade, making it a more studier weapon. The metal was also special since it was reactive with chakra. It could be repaired from any damage if Suzume focused her chakra into the blade. Her chakra could also be stored into the blade, either to be drawn again and added to her own chakra later. Or the chakra could be used to increase the cutting power of the blade. Making the blade so sharp in combination with it's durability, it could cut through illusions and even ninjutsu.

Ability Summary:
• Can be repaired with a minimum chakra cost of 35 chakra.

• Above average durability, to withstand techniques that weaken the blade.

• The tempered metal is extra sharp, sharper than the average katana blade and can more easily cut through flesh, bone, and wood.

• Can literally cut through genjutsu illusions by focusing chakra into the blade equal to the genjustu, an improve 'kai' technique so to speak. Can also create a backlash where the caster of said genjutsu feels a sharp pain in their head, as if a sharp blade pierced their skull.

• Can cut through ninjutsu by focusing chakra of the same amount as the attack into the blade. Depending on the type of jutsu and rank needed to cut through, more or less chakra will be needed.

(Ex. A Fire type B-rank jutsu will only require 20 chakra to cut through since Suzume has Water as one of her chakra elements.)

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:53 pm
"A sharp pain in their hear" doesn't make sense, but it looks good otherwise. > 3 >

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:55 pm
Shinsua
"A sharp pain in their hear" doesn't make sense, but it looks good otherwise. > 3 >

Changed it so it makes sense, but you know what I mean! XP  

Haruhi000777

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:33 am

Character: Kurai Satetsu
Link to profile: Profile

Weapon Name:
Weapon Type: Bag

Weapon Height: 19” wide
11” high
8” deep

Weapon Weight: Twenty pounds due to the sand inside.

Description: Within this bag is a seal that Kurai got by paying a sealing shinobi. There is a seal within the bag and at her home within the basement is a seal as well. In her basement resides gold dust and the seals are connected to each other. Once she is close to emptying the bag of gold dust it instantly refills due to how the seals work with each other. The seal is also able to devour the sand and place it back within her basement outside of battle for the small cost of ten chakra. Also outside of battle she is able to switch metals that are within her basement for twenty chakra.

Ability Summary:
• Seal summoning

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:39 pm
The Monster of the Mist

You realize you won't be able to use this until you hit chuunin, correct?

Please include a size and weight for reference. "Normal messenger bag" won't do.

So her basement is full of nothing but gold, iron and whatever metals she's acquired? She must be rich. How would a chuunin manage to gather... Whatever other metals you're throwing in there? And please include what metals you are throwing in other than gold and iron, which would be obvious.

Add an extra ten chakra for placing the sand back in her basement. For switching her metals, add another twenty.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:44 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
The Monster of the Mist

You realize you won't be able to use this until you hit chuunin, correct?

Please include a size and weight for reference. "Normal messenger bag" won't do.

So her basement is full of nothing but gold, iron and whatever metals she's acquired? She must be rich. How would a chuunin manage to gather... Whatever other metals you're throwing in there? And please include what metals you are throwing in other than gold and iron, which would be obvious.

Add an extra ten chakra for placing the sand back in her basement. For switching her metals, add another twenty.

The measurements will be worked on in a minute. A person can get one ton of any metal they wish within this guild for 1000 ryo. Also I will list the metals down once I decide on what all I want to use. I think it's fair for twenty chakra to switch metals. It can only be done outside of battle. I can increase the chakra to seal the sand back up but that will be twenty chakra as well.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games