Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~ Ties of Love ~ [Sequacious x Vampire] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:09 pm
Rin, out of the corner of his eye, noticed a girl step toward him, and then back. He turned toward her, and noticed she looked rather nervous. Well, now, why should she be nervous about approaching jolly old Rin? It's not like he's going to think of her as odd or anything--especially not after all the flirting he's done. Why, for once, a girl was trying to come to him... this needed to be handled with extreme caution. Obviously, she didn't want to come over anymore, and with class starting so soon, usually he wouldn't go for it, but wow. That girl was real nice. Quality work was put into her. Hell, there might have even been a few plastic surgeries, not to mention hair jobs, and possibly a boob job, but DAMN was the finished product amazing. Walking over to the girl, Rin stood about a foot from her and visibly sized her up. "I couldn't help but notice you were blatantly flagging me down, ma'am. You might want to try a more subtle approach next time... say, actually walking up to me when you want something?" Rin suggested with an air of annoyance. Of course, he wasn't annoyed with her, he was just playing hard to get. After all, how would she know that he really was extremely easy?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:16 am
Ludique watched him, how he acted. How he examined her. She even heard it, how he was playing hard to get, how he thought of her body. "Oh, ah.. Bonjour," Oh, ah.. Hello. She murmured, examining him right back with her magically-changed green eyes. She read him, inside and how. Her spell worked wonderfully, and Ludique was somehow more at ease with that. If he didn't even remember her enough to know that this body had been his at one point, why even be so hurt? But, might as well keep up the act. Innocent foreign girl, she supposed, was a part she'd be playing well. "I.. I didn't mean to bother you," Said the small girl with her strong, natural French accent, looking a bit up at Rin. "But, uh.. I'm new here," She shifted her feet nervously, even gave a little bite to her lip. "And I don't know if I'm in the right place," Screw being a regular sixteen-year-old human girl in this town! She was doing just fine being a foreigner.. even if she messed up a bit in the first round. "Could you help me?" Asked the demon with a small smile, sweet in its own way.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:41 pm
Rin smiled wryly. Another woman to fall helplessly to his man-charms. He grabbed her hand and kissed it like he had seen in those movies. That was a french thing to do, right? Kiss hands? Eh, oh well. "Welcome to America, my young foreigner. I would tell you that you didn't have to worry about being in P.E., I would tell you that the jocks don't bite, but that's not really true. Say... you do have P.E. for first period, right? I mean, hell, why else would you be in the gym?" He joked. Just then, the first bell rang, and Rin jumped. Daaaammit... he forgot all about the bells. "Do you have P.E. first period?" he repeated, now without any suave. He just knew that if she didn't, she would have to find her own way around, because he needed to be sitting down at the bleachers in three minutes, and that definitely wasn't enough time to get her anywhere besides Mr. Speicher's classroom--right across the hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:06 pm
The demon blinked. She didn't know this side of Rin.. not really. He thought he was playing her! And, even though touching was a very French thing to do, the demon found herself faking a blush. She found herself wanting very much to know Rin, again. But her logical side told her no. Told her no, Ludique, you've hurt him enough. You've had your fun, and play time is over. You came here to experience human life. And so that's what she had in mind when she eyed Rin, letting him think she was interested. And then, she looked down at her schedule. "It.. seems," She murmured, reading over her schedule again and again. But even as her mind told her what to do and how to act, her heart, as corny as it was, wanted otherwise. It wanted Rin. It loved Rin. It could not - and would not - have him. Not today. But just then, that boy, from the other day, he came over. He was happy to see her still with Rin. He remembered her. And Ludique's eyes went wide when he spoke to the two of them, commented on how he was happy to see Rin with a girl. Glad that the girl didn't care about his hygiene habits. In a little panic, the demon girl only forced more of a blush, muttering a soft, "I don't know what you're talking about," So many questions, so little - none at all - answers. This boy was asking them. Don't charm his friends. He wouldn't want that, Her heart advised. Logic told her otherwise. And, in her little panic, she kept her eyes only to her schedule. "I've never met any of you," She said, again, in her soft, "shy" voice. Her accented voice. Her quivering, nervous voice.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:37 pm
Rin's heart jumped when he heard that she would be sharing first period with the stunning girl. Then David came up next to him and he eyed the girl as though he knew her very well. "Rin, it's nice to see you with a girl who doesn't mind your hygiene habits. I didn't mention that last time, I was too shocked," David laughed. "Last time?" Rin asked, confused. The girl even said that she had never met either of them before. David looked even more confused than Rin felt at this, though. "In the park, I thought..." Rin shook his head. He was pretty sure he would have remembered if he'd seen this girl before. Her hair flowed with unspeakable grace in the non-existent breeze of the smelly gym. Her eyes shone in their amazing green beauty. Her face made the rest of the gym kind of... float away. He didn't even realize that he was gawking at her features. All that mattered was she.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:00 pm
"I.. I must have been messed up, then," Ludique suddenly used as an excuse. "Because.. well, because I can't recall ever meeting either of you. The only people I know here are the Smiths, they were kind enough to take me in. Do you know them? They tell me they've lived here a very long time," She was one to over-explain.. Well, maybe the David kid would point that out. She had done it before, after all. The demon looked up, her expression concealing her true thoughts. It showed a confused girl. A lost girl. A junkie turning clean, if they wanted to look at it like that. Apparently, the Smiths were famous for being a safe house for runaways and junkies. Girls - or boys, even - who didn't want to turn tricks. You'd think this was Vegas, with the way the Smiths were prepared for everything. At the way they were so accepting of anyone and everyone who needed help. And they thought Ludique did. They thought she needed so much help that they were going to adopt her. Have her live with them, until she was legal. By human standards, she was supposed to be dead. But, whatever. The demon could hear their thoughts, she could feel their eyes.

But suddenly, she gave a light gasp, a deep blush, "Ah, I am sorry to be so rude," She shook David's hand first, then Rin's. French introductions. She gave them a smile, forgetting herself in her culture. "Je m'appelle Ludique. Et toi deux?" I call myself (or my name is) Ludique. And you two? She seemed to forget herself even more. Silly Ludique, this might trigger something. Hopefully not.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:29 pm
"No, no, no, my lovely girl, it's just him being stupid. He's not usually like this, really, I think he's just a little loopy because you're so pretty," Rin explained, because he really had no other explanation for it. Then came her french. He had no idea what she was saying, but there was something about it... it twinged something in the back of his head, and made him slightly sad, for no apparent reason. "Uum... Je hauvex ettoy do to you, too. Look, I'm Rin, and this is-"

"She knows who I am," David told Rin, seemingly still believing that he had met her before. Rin rolled his eyes and told the girl, "This is David. He's showing a new side before that I never knew about, really..." Rin told her apologetically. David shot Rin a glare and told him, "I really hate you when you're trying to impress girls. She's dominating your mind, that's it."

"Yes, of course. She's a... vampire! Controlling my mind so that I can't remember meeting her before. And she erased my mind of knowing her for the very purpose that she could come back and say hi. That makes very much sense, David," Rin teased him. David suddenly looked very embarrased.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:01 pm
Ludique blinked. Je.. hauvex ettoy? That.. that wasn't even French! Hell, that was just gibberish!

She looked a bit frustrated at that, too. And then David seemed to be figuring her out. Aside from the vampire part, of course. But Rin dismissed him, he didn't believe it. Rin didn't believe it. Good, so good. The French girl appeared confused though, and she looked back and forth between them. "do you guys really believe in that sort of stuff? Vampires, I mean. One of my friends back home says she's seen one before." Translation: One of my "friends," is actually a vampire. Ludique watched between the two, and she smiled. "You two are a bit silly, though. I think we'll be great friends, don't you?" She asked, mainly directed to Rin. But it was still partially to David. After all, this kid kept popping up. When she looked to him, there was a flash of something - maybe a bit of anger, probably a "hush up about before!" sort of millisecond look you'd expect from the demon - and then it was gone, and she was sweet again. She saw kids beginning to sit on the bleachers now, as if in assigned seats.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:03 pm
Rin would never admit that he believed in demons and vampires and such. He would never live down the embarrassment if any of his friends found out. So, he did the only sensible thing to do, and said, "Vampires? That's ridiculous. You're friend is delusional, I'm afraid. They don't exist. Just ask any person who knows anything," Rin winked in an you-know-what-I-mean kind of way. It wasn't really called for, and he felt slightly embarrassed about it afterward, but he only had to survive about two seconds of brutal humiliation before the girl spoke up again, and then his heart jumped. "Of course! We'll be great friends. Come sit next to me on the bleachers, would you? The bell's going to ring in about 30 seconds. It would be bad to have a tardy on the first period of your first day," he explained, putting an arm around the girl as he turned her around. "Say, what's your name? I'm Rin," he told her, oblivious to the fact that she had already told him her name in french.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 am
Everything was good, everything was fine. Even the wink and the disregard to the supernatural. Everything.

That is, until he had his arm around her, and she forced up a blush. How could someone want to smell like that? How could she be handling this right now? When he took her to the bleachers, she sat in a way that no one would see up her dress, but still close to Rin. Oh, what was she doing? It all felt so right again. "My name is Ludique, I alrady said that," She was quiet, and soft. Without realizing what she was doing, she placed her head on his shoulder. She thought she a moment before she spoke again, "Have you grown up here, Rin?" She asked, prepared to ask for a guide around town, even around school, if he would do that for her.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:27 pm
"Ooh, that might have been what you were saying in German, I really don't know," Rin told her, purposely confusing the two languages just to get on her nerves. "I grew up here, yeah. Well, I was born in Reading, you know, Massachusetts, but we moved here when I was like, 4, so I guess you could say I grew up here," Rin explained. "After school, do you want me to show you around? And then, you can tell me all about France, because I've heard they eat snails there, and I've always wanted to try that," he rambled. Just then, the bell rang, and Ms. Paul, the starchy P.E. teacher hobbled out of her office, grasping her clipboard with those bony, death-grip fingers of her. "Hello. Go get dressed down and then we'll start off with a pleasant 15 laps, children," her dry voice informed them. As the students drifted off to the locker rooms, she called after them, "Remember what we do to walkers, children! Ah, miss Lundique, would you come over here for a second?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:39 pm
After nodded and agreeing that to both of his questions, Ludique scuttled off to the teacher who had called her over. She was agitated, though. Why did everyone keep adding an "n" to her name? "Ludique," She suddenly said, stressing the "u" in her name. "There's no n sound," She corrected. The entire time, though, she was soft, almost scared to correct the woman. "But.. yes? What is it you need?" She was almost sweet. Almost. The demon watched the teacher, practically ready to charm the woman or something. With the appearing circles underneath Ludique's eyes, it was a bit obvious the girl was lacking sleep.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:23 pm
(( LOLOOPS ))

Ms. Paul pursed her lips and glanced at her role sheet. "I'm sorry, my fault. Miss Ludique, I don't know how the schools work in France, but I want to get a few rules cleared with you. Every day, at exactly 8:00, I expect you to be sitting in those bleachers. Every day, you will be dressed down and your hair out of your eyes at exactly 8:05. You will then be back out here on the bleachers with the rest of the children, awaiting further instructions. With the exception of today, this is how P.E. will be for you for the rest of the year. Now that we're cleared on all the expectations, I expect no trouble from you. You are excused to the locker rooms, ma'am," the teacher droned quite condescendingly, waving a vague finger toward the door through all the other girls had gone through.

Well. That went very well. Rin was very proud of himself. He had scored a girl before first period even began. Smiling to himself, he thought about her as he slid off his jeans to replace them with baggy shorts. She had just one of those faces, a very nice one at that. It was like that old family friend who used to visit you when you were really young, and then you see them a decade later and you vaguely remember them, but not really. Except Rin was fairly certain he'd never seen her before, and he didn't even specifically remember her face. There was just a really, really, vague familiarity about her. But of course he'd never seen her before; for God's sake, she lived in France!

Rin made his way back out to the bleachers, all the while wondering if his mom had ever taken him to France sometime before he'd been able to remember it, and sat down, waiting for Ludique to come back out of the girl's locker room.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:23 am
The demon scuttled off. She search in her bag, and was pleased to see that her guardians had packed clothes for her. Even tennis shoes. She undressed, getting looks from the other girls. Some looked at her like she was breathtaking, and some.. well, like she was something they hated. She dressed in a pair of Sofies, (I'm not necessarily sure what they're called, XD) and a tight tank top. She slid on her socks and tennis shoes, and made it out of the locker room only a few minutes later, leaving her stuff behind, like the rest of the girls.

Ludique looked around. Ah, that was right. She moved to where Rin was sitting, and sat next to him with her knees to her chest. Her hair was still in her face, but at least she was dressed. She stayed quiet, watching everything with mild fascination. She was a bit wide-eyed, as if everything was very different to her. As if she really was just a French foreigner.

( It's alright. Ludique was fine with being called Lundi by Rin, just not Lundique, XD )

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 pm
Rin looked anywhere but her, determined not to notice that she was sitting next to him. Of course, it was blatantly obvious that he wanted her to say something first, and that made him feel even more self conscious. So he decided to speak up, "Well, Ludique, do you like--"

"Alright class, just like I said, 15 laps, get going," Ms. Paul interrupted. The whole class let out a simultaneous groan and started getting to their feet. Rin changed his topic and joked with Lundi, "Well, aren't you glad you got transferred on a 15 lap day?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games