Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemorph Rp (accepting/open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:08 pm
Molly growled and ran outside. "I'm gonna track them. Hopefully they're not to far." she said and sniffed the air and ran off.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:59 pm
Shohi laughed again and leaned back, relaxing as the explination was given.

~~~

Tsuku nodded and glanced away. "This is the only reason we can give....We collect things like this, alright?" He looked back to her and smiled.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Keiko Kawazaki

Shameless Cat

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:12 pm
((Oof, I missed a lot D= I managed to catch the four moves rule skimming the pages. Rukania has Vine Whip, Magical Leaf, Leaf Storm and Leech Speed. Her moves are a bit odd because hey were "passed down from her family" if you know what I'm saying =P))

Woozy from the odd scent, Ruka awoke with a light headache, much like she got hungover. "Oof...what happened?" Ruka peeked out to see Molly chasing something down. Hmm? What could she be after? Ruka hopped out and followed her, curious on her trail, but ever so slowly losing her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

((There's nothing to track. Dev teleported them.))

Dev glances between Lita and the other two pokemon. Hesitantly, she reached out to take Lita's hand. "This won't hurt, I promise. I've done this to Soul before." Her voice cracked slightly at the mention of Soul. She closed her eyes, concentrating on Lita, linking the two of them together. She was surprised to find there was a virus in Lita's unstable genes. Using her psychic powers, Dev twisted her own genes, mimicking the virus. She dropped Lita's hand, turning to face the other two. Contrary to what they thought, she hadn't taken anything from Lita, merely copying it. She watched Tsuku and Shohi nervously. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked quietly, holding out her hands for them to each take one.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Keiko Kawazaki

Shameless Cat

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:51 pm
((Guess missing two days really does kick me in the face. RPs aren't all that fun if you're left out though. All I'm doing is just mashing random spurs of text :/))

"...I think my mind is playing games." Ruka collapsed towards the ground. "That stuff is pretty dense..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:00 pm
Lita looked at Dev, wide eyes as Dev did whatever she did to her. She looked at Dev with a little anger, and worry in her eyes "Dev, how can you just give them what they want?" she hissed, and looked back at the two. She was about to snatch them away from Dev's hand and run with it if she had to.  

MindxHunter

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

Dev looked at Lita fearfully. "I don't want them to hurt Soul." She whispered. "And what I did didn't hurt anyone. It stopped the fighting. No one else needs to get hurt." She said, pleading with Lita to understand. "I don't want to do this but I don't want anyone to get hurt fighting!"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:35 pm
(tracking is more than just following a ground sent. your sent travels through air. that's why hunters stay down wind of prey so not to alert them of the danger.)

Molly continued to sniff out the air and growled when she couldn't pick up a strong enough sent. She then heard someone else and turned to see Ruka on the ground. "Hey, you alright?" she asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image

((But teleportation is different. Dev literally picked them up and moved them without moving them. So they didn't leave a scent trail anywhere.))

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:55 pm
(i know, but it gives me something to do. plus someone needed to talk to Ruka)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image

((Alright then. Have fun with that.))

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:21 am
Both Tsuku and Shohi nodded and each took one of her hands. Shohi's was what you'd expect, firm, hard, and very cold. But Tsuku's hand was different, it was warm and gentle, like that of a best freind. Shohi was excited, but Tsuku simply held his smile.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:54 am
User Image

Dev glace one more apologetic glance at Lita then closed her eyes. She reached out to the two pokemon who held her hands. While she could do it without the contact, it was easier to focus if she had it. Reaching into Shohi and Tsuku, she used her powers to twist their genes, mimicking the virus. Unlike Lita, this hurt the two pokemon, forcibly changing them. It had hurt Dev too, but she was used to it, having used her ability many times. When she was done, Dev opened her eyes, dropping their hands. "There." She whispered, looking at them fearfully. "That's the virus Lita has."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:47 am
Due to Lita's unstable genetics, she had the virus strain but it did not awaken. Shohi and Tsuku however, were already fully evolved and did not share her traits. The change hit them like a quick attack and threw Shohi to the ground. Tsuku held himself up but staggered, trying to hold his balance. They jerked around for a moment and suddenly both stopped, Shohi stood up and Tsuku gained his balance. Though they looked remotely the same, one difference could be noticed. Their eyes had become grey. Shohi laughed and began walking away, Tsuku bowed and smiled eerily. "Thank you, you are now free to leave. We shall not harm your freind, as promised." And with that, he too began walking away.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:24 am
Lita's eyes held fear as the two squirmed in pain, but then stood up with evil in their eyes. Not really evil, but the color was much different. They walked away and she only spoke "Dev...you should of thought about it...fighting could of been a better alternative with a chance to win than what they possibly gained..." she muttered. Sure, they weren't going to harm Soul, but other creatures? Lita didn't like that idea, and she felt things might get a bit darker. She walked off in a different direction, out of the library, distant and simply trying to think. Gloom and Doom were what she saw in them, atleast more in Shohi. Not a trace of humanity she saw in Shohi.She couldn't get the DNA out of them, but could they keep their promise? They only said friend, not friends. Could of been a loophole. She made her way through a small grass land and towards the center of the park. She just laid down to think instead of rushing into things that were unessescary.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games