Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:28 pm
I likes the sound of that! Satetsu and Hatake push through! but i gotta let ergo post before i move again, as rule of the sensor technique :/ But hey, i alerted you XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:39 pm
I'm here! & can join in now! Just do not make me read entire posts of ooc, for the love of god. >.> I may have to include a 'no ooc post' in future arcs.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:41 pm
yeah, it did get alot out of hand XD i tried my best not to do too much of it  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:43 pm
Yeah it was mainly dread and Ganchou.... I wouldve argued but Im not that stupid nor did I feel like it, things panned out fine.... Does he not realize he could be killing us inside? XD  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:45 pm
i know! XD i hope i dont have to do any of it now either XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:15 pm
We keep getting bad match-ups. o.o Howaido vs. Jinton, and now San vs. Shouton, not to mention Everyone vs. Shakuton. It should work out fine, though; Shouton-lady is Chuunin (with Jounin speed and silent movement, thanks to my Shadows of Heaven, or whatever the hell they're calling it nowadays).  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:18 pm
Now Im stuck with mister explosives, that I think I could handle... hmm...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:21 pm
It's more than Blast-Element: he uses an ill-used guild system that most people forget about.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:24 pm
Ergo War
We keep getting bad match-ups. o.o Howaido vs. Jinton, and now San vs. Shouton, not to mention Everyone vs. Shakuton. It should work out fine, though; Shouton-lady is Chuunin (with Jounin speed and silent movement, thanks to my Shadows of Heaven, or whatever the hell they're calling it nowadays).
yeah...:/ This has been alot harder then i would have thought....but i plan on persevering....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:25 pm
Yo-ko: I was expecting the match-ups to have been different, but I guess we'll have to work with this, ne?

AandOE: Octopus?

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:29 pm
Ergo War
Yo-ko: I was expecting the match-ups to have been different, but I guess we'll have to work with this, ne?

AandOE: Octopus?
well you guys running the story line XD what match ups did you want then? but yeah it seems this is what we are going to have to work with...:/  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:37 pm
Well, from the start, Bast was going to have to take care of the Konin, so that bit was predetermined. That was pretty much all that we planned; whoever went up against the rest, went up against the rest. The best match-ups, I think, would have been as such: San vs. Jinton, Howaido vs. Shouton, and Someone vs. Bakuton. I can't wait for the fight with the IBD, if the higher-ups are already fighting.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:50 pm
wait, whats jinton? XD sorry i not up to my terms XD

I hope i can brin san to the challenge. he will be looking for every possible opening for the IBD, although i hope we get back up. I dont think 2 jonin can take on a enemy who knows ALL of maruton and 2 elements plus a bloodline....it would be something thort of goding if we do :/  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:55 pm
Jinton is a dust and particle bloodline made from earth and wind elements. What are skiski barriers? And how strong are those and the skiski nets?  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:57 pm
Skiski might get destroyed by siege weaponry. On a good day. And it sucks out Chakra. o.o Kinda scary, isn't it?  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games