MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

True demon king should be more superior over humans...

After Daichi's words and his disappearance, Mosquito approached to Darcia as he cleared his throat. He got the bloodsucker's attention by looking at him, "Lord Darcia, we should return before Master Xehanort will notice your disappearance," he said to him calmly. Darcia nodded and look at the dark sky, he closed his eyes, "Very well Mosquito, let's just say that Lady Arachne order us to look for a hidden message about the Key," he replied as his eyes opened to reveal his demonic red eye before he fully transformed into giant daiyokai wolf. Mosquito grinned sinister and climbed on the daiyokai emperor's back. Darcia took off to the dark sky, headed back to World That Never Was.

... That is pride of my tribe

Darcia Mosquito

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Takara stood there silently as the large dragon flew down to the top of Temen-Ni-Gru tower. As it landed, it's wings spread wide but as shown, it had the same characteristics as Daichi's daemons. Takara stood there silent, unable to move from the pain he had been feels for hours upon hours. He was ready for the feeling of death to finally meet him as the dragon came closer to him with it's large teeth about ready to bite against him. Before it had a chance to chew on Takara like a dog toy, an eagle screeched over the dark tower, making the dragon distracted for a second. This second was all was needed. Before it could react, the dragon was shot three times by arrows deep into it's ribs, making fall off of the tower, staying on the tower by only it's claws which were connected to it's wing. Takara was amazed as he saw the enchanted bow was being held by a man with a white hood over his head. The hood was white but his outfit was dark grey and black with fur hanging around the collar. The silent boy was amazed as the mystery man made his bow and arrows disappear, using the sand from his urn strapped behind his back to create a large ball of sand, smacking the dragon a few times with it without even touching it before flowing back into his urn. The dragon was confused but what had just happened before it began to charge up to shoot fire at the mystery hooded man. The man stood there, silent, as fire was shot towards him, only to be manipulated around him to miss him and sent back to the dragon to hit it's face directly. The dragon almost lost it's grip on the cement of the tower as it tried to see what was happening. The last thing it saw was the man dashing toward it before shoving his own keyblade deep into the dragon's skull. The daemon's eyes grew grey before falling off of the tower lifeless after the man pulled the keyblade out of it's skull, turning toward the boy before releasing him from his torment. Takara fell to the ground, blood dripping out of his wounds slowly as the man went up to him, his pet eagle resting against his shoulder before he spoke,"He will survive..but not here..lets go, Senu.."
The mystery man picked up the boy over his shoulder as his eagle flew around both Takara and the hooded keyblade wielder, opening a portal infront of them before the three disappeared within the portal.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:16 am
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

After all of fighting, Nero reached to top and noticed the blood on the ground as he frown, "Whoever's doing this, that is really one h*ll of messed up, but I hope that Takara is okay" he said to himself about the blood, then swings his Red Queen to place it on his back. His Devil Bringer begin to glow as he noticed, "The h*ll?" he questioning himself, until he turned around to see the strange gateway. Skeptical, Nero slowly approaching it, he begin to hear a demonic voice as the gate was slowly opened, "Finally, the gateway have been broken," said a voice as Nero begin to felt an alert, "Who the h*ll are-" he was about to ask, but the gateway was broken to sent Nero flying, nearly close to the edge as he landed. Nero groaned and slowly stood up to look up, then widen his blue eyes to see a large demon with wing and four arms. A demon landed as his two arms cross against his chest, while other two arms were down, until his demonic red eyes laid on Nero, sensing his hybrid demon trait, including noticing his demonic arm. Nero never hesitate as he drew his Blue Rose and aim at him, "Who the h*ll are you?" he asked him with menacing glare through his blue eyes. A demon god remain calm, finding that buffing for hybrid demon aiming his gun at him, "That essence, I recall that story of Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, but you are not him," he said to him with even tone. Nero scowled at him, yet he noticed his Devil Bringer glow brighter as it warned him about the demon he's facing, "Just his god d*mn grandson, so why don't I shove my bullets up to your a** to send you back to hell, jacka**," he provoked him, but a demon remained calm, yet didn't like what he said. One of his arm lift up as his both earth and fire magic starts to glow, Nero widen his eyes as he evade the fire that was about to incinerates him. He looked at the spot, he never saw that powerful, until he looked a demon. A Demon God begin to chuckle at Nero's reaction, "The silent boy was saved by a human man, I have sense the discord from one from one demigod and half daemon. Cosmos, the Goddess of Harmony, and that Shrine Maiden Wolf Half Demon child, who I have witness the battle between the half siblings from wolf tribes, sensed my presence," he revealed what really happen before Nero's arrival, and witnessed the battle between Mitsuki and Takeshi during his slumber. Nero realized someone else saved Takara, but wondered who's Cosmos, although he obliviously know who's "Shrine Maiden Wolf Half Demon Child" was he talking about, "Cosmos? Goddess of Harmony?" he questioning himself, then he once again aim at a demon with his Blue Rose, "I will ask you again, who the f*ck are you?" he asked him as his temper rise. A demon finds this amusing as he spread his demonic swings with his four arms, and introduce himself with evening tone, yet Nero will be shock to find out who he is, "It is I, Chaos, The God of Discord. I will destroy anyone, who alliance with Cosmos. Bringing the entire realms into discord."

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

OOC:

Nero DT Nero Chaos

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:10 pm
Dante

After a while Dante and Vergil got to where Nero was at and saw Chaos.
"What the h*ll?"asked Dante.
"That's no ordinary demon...this thing looks like it's on a whole new level!"said Vergil before looking at his son."Nero! Did you find Takara? Are you hurt?"
Dante rolled his eyes at Vergil's behavior and concentrated on Chaos."The Kid's fine Vergil! Besides...we've got a bigger problem here!"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero continue to aim at Chaos with his Blue Rose, "This so-called god said that Takara got saved by someone else," he replied to Vergil and Dante about Takara's missing in action. Chaos looked at the twin and sense Sparda's bloodline, "The Sons of Sparda, I saw you two in my dream that you let your own blood to shed to open the door," he spoken to the twins. Nero earned an anime sweat drop, "That's really creepy, if you ask me," he commented, just as manikin Yuffie arrived with Serine. He took a noticed as he looks shock, "Serine! What the f*ck are you doing here!?" he shouted in surprised. Chaos looked at his manikin, who bowed at him, "The Warriors of Cosmos will arrive shortly," she said in discord voice. Nero quickly fired his bullet to make a manikin shattered. Chaos paid no mind about his army's diminish, "... Good."

OOC:

Nero DT Nero Chaos

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:42 pm
Serine Winters

"When the bright light of heaven shines..."

User Image

Serine heard Nero and managed to move out of the way to avoid getting hit by the bullets.
"Eep! One...hello again! And two...Don't shoot at whatever or whoever is carrying me until they've put me down!"screamed Serine.
Serine then calmed down."Now...to answer your question...I was kidnapped for this Chaos guy...and...I'm literally standing next to him...aren't I?"asked Serine,who was nervous to look beside her."Just my luck...well...I'm going to try something stupid...so...bye!"she said before trying to run towards the Sparda boys.
"You're not going anywhere!"said a new comer,who had grabbed a hold of Serine's Organization coats hood and lifted her into the air.
When she looked down,all of the color drained from her face."H-Heights...why heights? Couldn't you people be cliche and tie me up or put me in a cage?!"cried out Serine with a voice full of fear.
The male that held her in the air scoffed."You're still the same old five year old I met when I was seven..."he said out loud.
Serine,however,didn't pay attention to what was said as she was panicking from her fear and repeated the words 'please don't drop me...please don't drop me!'.
Dante and Vergil sighed with relief when they heard Nero say that Takara was rescued but froze when they saw Serine,who,was one the ground one minute and then being held in the air by someone new the next.
"Serine!"shouted the twins.
Put her down!"growled Dante because seeing her in the air reminded him of when his future daughter was attacked by the Griffin.
"You heard my brother...put her down!"shouted Vergil.

"...The darkness of death and demons go blind."

(Woo! Genesis makes an official appearance!Yay!)  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:38 pm
User Image

Nero

Chaos looked at his warrior and Serine for a while, then focus on demon hybrids, "Hmph... I will deal with those worms," he said as his arms were ready to tear them apart. Nero looked alert as Chaos suddenly appeared in front of three Sparda's kins, Nero quickly switch his gun to his Red Queen to prepare to block, just as Chaos's arms became dark flame to claw them. Nero grunt from the talon covered in darkflame against his blade.

OOC:

Nero DT Nero Chaos

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Darkness and Light
Working together as one

Through his purple glowing eyes, Haruto watched the battle commence as he softly stood on one of the broken statues. His arms were crossed as his staff floated around him along with six dark orbs behind him. His eyes pierced down at the heroes trying to save Serine, making him raise his eyebrow softly as he knew that Serine didn't want to be let go. He looked at the boy who was in an organization xiii cloak which he held onto her. With a soft smile, he quickly shot one of his dark orbs from his back toward the two, creating a large bubble around Serine and the newcomer. The ball was impenetrable from the outside which created a more safe environment to the two. He then shot two other dark orbs toward Chaos and Nero, creating a flash of light and a cloud of some to try and separate the two,"Chaos...God of Discord..I suggest you leave these kids be.."

You'll regret fighting their master
The true ArchAngel.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:47 pm
Serine Winters

User Image

While Serine was busy freaking out about being in the air,didn't notice the bubble form around her and the person carrying her.
When she finally noticed she calmed down and started to struggle out of the males' grasp.
Said male rolled his eyes as he tried to stop her struggling.
"Tch...will you calm down?! I'm pretty sure that your cousin would kill me if I hurt you!"said the male.
Serine froze when she heard him and looked up at the man."How did you...wait..."she started as she looked closer at the man and gasped."Sisi?! Is that really you?!"
Genesis chuckled at Serine's response."The one and only! Ahhhh...even though I'm working for Chaos...I do apologize for him kidnapping you...I didn't expect him to..."he said.
Serine smiled."Meh...if this let's me see how Ange fights...I'm good...although...with this bubble around...I may not get to see it..."
"He's good...almost died from fighting him once..."
"Ohhh..."
meanwhile...
Dante and Vergil were busy trying to survive the attacks from Chaos after seeing that Serine and the winged male get surrounded by a bubble.
Dante and Vergil then heard another new voice and groaned.
"Great...another new one..."said Dante.
"Not the time for a tantrum Dante!We still need to save Serine!Since we don't know what that guy is going to do to her...he could be torturing the poor girl as we speak!"
"Yeah yeah yeah...I know...and I was not throwing a tantrum..."

(Meh...just sounded like a good thing to type)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:25 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero and Chaos sensed another coming as Haruto arrived as Chaos flew back away. Nero coughed from the cloud, while Chaos wasn't very... pleasant about the light as he looked at Haruto. Nero get used to get called Kid a lot, mainly Dante, but his devil trigger picked up Haruto's essence as he looked slightly shock, "What the h*ll? A demon?" he said in surprised to himself. Chaos sensed about Haruto as he crossed his arms, "I never thought I will see Archangel make an appearance, such a rare sight. I'm afraid that will be impossible," he said calmly as he reveal his race. Nero nearly taken that back to hear what God of Discord said, then looked at Haruto, "An Archangel?" he said to himself, before Chaos charged charges a massive fireball, then fires a stream of flame at Dante and Vergil, if they dodge it will turn to track them.

OOC:

Nero DT Nero Chaos

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Darkness and Light
Working together as one

"A creature made of both light and darkness..just like my creator", Haruto spoke as he saw the fireball shoot toward Dante and Vergil. He used his special ability with his eyes to teleport Dante and Vergil to his location ontop of the statue, making him appear at the direction of the fireball. He then grabbed his staff that was floating around him to create a large amount of wind to completely evaporate the fire. He stood there in the embers of the fireball before pointing his staff toward the God of Discord, speaking up to the others,"I suggest you grab your friend and go..I want to have a word with the God of Discord himself.."
He then floated toward Chaos before stopping three meters away from him, staring him down with his shining purple eyes before he began to speak,"I feel as though it would be a waste your abilities on these...devil hunters when you clearly know that a battle that will claim many lives will arrive very soon..don't you think, as the God of Discord, you would wait until the dust settles to claim these realms for yourself?"

The true ArchAngel.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:40 pm
Echo Abyssian

"
Come on!Let's have some fun guys!...
"

From afar,a little snake was watching the whole scene and mentally whistled.
This is an interesting fight...if it continues on like this then...that girl could be dead already...then...let's have some fun!thought the snake as it changed into a young man.
The man then ran onto the battle field and was waiting for an attack.
The male then looked at Haruto with a small smirk.
"So uhhh...how do you pop that bubble? I mean the girl that that guy has a hold of could be killing her now,you know?"he said.

"
...Don't you DARE hurt my friends!
"  

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:40 pm
Serine Winters

User Image

While in the bubble,Serine and Genesis were catching up on what they've been up to since they last saw each other.
As they talked,Serine thought of something.
"You should probably hurt me...cause if this bubble pops and I'm not covered in some blood...that Chaos things is going to be p*ssed and probably think you've changed your mind on being evil or...he'll kill you...possibly even both..."said Serine.
Genesis looked at her and sighed.
"You're most likely correct on that...so...this is going to hurt...a lot."replied Genesis as he used his rapier single handedly to cut and stab Serine.
Serine cried out in pain as her cousin's friend hurt her.
meanwhile...
After trading places with Haruto,the twins glared at him then looked at the second stranger who had a smirk.
"Are you serious?! Another person?! We've got this covered!"shouted Dante angrily.
"Wait Dante...the black-haired boy...he asked that archangel a very important question..."said Vergil.
"Oh and what was then?"
Vergil looked at his twin unamused."How to pop that bubble that is keeping us from saving Serine!"

(Ah darn it...I keep making Genesis OOC...sorry about that...)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:24 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero widen his blue eyes once again when Haruto explains his origin, until another person arrived in darker clothes, in much of his annoyance because his Devil Bringer continue to glow brighter blue. He looked at the bubble that Genesis stabbed Serine, he clinched his fist, "Ah sh*t!" he cursed himself before he jumped and used his air hike before using his Hell Hound to reach to ontop of statue. He pulled out his Blue Rose to aim at Genesis as he channel his demonic power into his bullet, "Hey! You better let her go before I will shoot you!" he shouted at him, before a portal appeared as Zack appeared, in much of his surprised. Zack. who was shocked to see both Chaos and Genesis, used his left hand to get ready to cast his magic, "Genesis! Why are you hurting Angeal's cousin!?" he shouts at him as his ice magic appeared.
Chaos looked at Haruto in slight amusement as he chuckle, "I'm fully aware of Daemon King's ambition, Garlard will thought the same. Why am I here and use that human girl, is this?" he respond and focused on Zack as he shot a several Dark Flame Blast at Warrior of Cosmos. Zack took a notice as he quickly react by blocking many fireballs as he can, but felt the burn against his body. He looked at Chaos as God of Discord spoken to him, "You must be one of Cosmos' Warrior. She have brought you three from Life Stream back to life in exchange to become her warriors," he said to him in calm greeting. Zack looked at him for long time before he grin and placed his sword against his shoulder, "I have to admit that she might have understands what is it like to be a soldier, who bring honor to become a hero like Sephiroth I used to look up. Despite of having Jenova S-Cells that Cloud and I have experient for 4 years before I was shot to death." he replied to him, yet keeping his left hand covered in ice magic, just in case of either Genesis tried to attack him or Chaos' fire magic.

OOC:

Nero DT Nero Chaos Zack Fair

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Darkness and Light
Working together as one

Haruto watched as he saw Chaos hurt one of the newcomers before listening to the other being who asked about the bubble. Haruto snapped his fingers quickly which created a popping sound before the bubble evaporated. He then spoke to the dark clothed boy,"Grab the girl and take her away from here..she is the key.."
He then slammed his staff against the hard dark cement, making it crack loudly toward Chaos stopping right before it reached his feet. Haruto then pointed his staff toward the god of discord, his purple eyes staring him down,"I came here to leave you one message..if you continue fighting now, you will be killed on the spot like a fly on a windshield. If you were to wait though..wait when the dust settles, the heroes and villains will be weak..just keep this in mind.."
A large purple bubble appeared around him before making the archangel disappear completely, leaving behind only a chill breeze in the air.

The true ArchAngel.

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas