Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

Hellfire926

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:30 pm
Bartimaeus smirked. "I see. You are afraid of the big scary demon?" He laughed a little bit, his dual tone voice sounding like scratching a chalkboard. Then he got serious. "Do not worry. I am one of the only non-agressive demons you will ever find, Young One. The only territory that I see is mine is Bartimaeus, and that is what I will protect." He noticed her clingling to her box. "Does your instinct tell to you give that to me? Do not bother. This body is healed from the damage I wrecked upon it. The blue sparks you saw are similar to your own sparks, only they are much more concentrated and modified to my own specific energies. However, it's very painful to use, so I am not surprised that Bartimaeus fainted as he did."

((OOC: Yeah, he's a demon with fangs, acid blood, and other things, but hey hes just a big teddy bear. >.< Oh, the ironicness of it all....XD))

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

Celia stood, moving herself in front of the other girl. "Leave her alone. Why should Bartimaeus belong to you?" she asked. The wind picked up around her, acting like a shield.

(( Had to edit it since I posted after you did. ))  

within love

Devout Grabber

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:38 pm
(Could you guys wait so i dont get left behind... i was sorta smashed into a wall by my own demonic roommate... two or three pages ago...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:59 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan awoke and looked around. Kent was now in his bed. She must not have heard him come in last night. She got out of bed and grabbed some clothes. She headed to the shower and tried to be quiet. She gently turned the water on and stripped down. She stepped gingerly into the shower and closed her eyes to the warm soothing water. After she had finished up she brushed her hair and brushed her teeth and pulled her clothes on.

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:04 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro
Aoimizu Xanthe' Yasakokoro the Siren/Pixie

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu listened to Bartimaeus and understood the inflection. She put a hand on the girl's shoulder. "I think we are going to be fine. Just calm down Tenkuu Tei." She noticed the girl was a wind spirit and called her that because Aoi didn't know her name. "I trust that he probably won't hurt us." She looked at Bartimaeus with a false bravado. "You are peaceable with others, yes?" She knelt to gather her stuff and shoved it all into her tiny purse. " I have run from my friends in an attempt to heal you. My name is Aoimizu, and if you would exchnge your name miss? I would like to return to them and apologize."

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
And you said you'd keep me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:20 pm
pyroknight1
(Could you guys wait so i dont get left behind... i was sorta smashed into a wall by my own demonic roommate... two or three pages ago...)

{OOC= Who were you fighting? }  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:35 pm
(um... wasnt so much a fight as a beatdown... mainly due to my characters debilitating fear of demons... It was I'm So Italy's character like... two pages ago i think?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:58 am
User Image
Kent Wesley

Although Kent hadn't fallen asleep just yet, he had grown tired of staring at the ceiling and thus closed his eyes. For a moment, he was busy thinking about random stuff, until a string of memories distracted him and he opened his eyes. Blinking, he sat up and noticed that Miyan had left her bed. Staying in his sat up position, he didn't know of anything that needed to be done right away, so he waited for his roommate to return.  

Tytun

within love

Devout Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:01 am
User Image
Celia Aurion

Celia turned to the girl. "Celia." she replied. "Go to your friends. I shall stay here with him." she said, returning her gaze to Bartimaeus. The wind around Celia was dying down. She gently sighed. "Let us go elsewhere to talk. How about your dorm room?" Celia suggested.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 am
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu nodded and bowed lightly. "Interesting to meet you both. Excuse me." She flapped her wings and hovered over the ground and flew around the corner and landed next to Shin. She bowed to the small group. "I apologize for leaving like that." She straightened and waited for them to speak.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Takeshi raised his head lazily and looked at the girl leaving to help her friends, then proceeded to find the paper "Darn paper where did I put it?" he finally found it, this was when he heard a mess from the way he girl had gone, so he decided to get up and take a look at what happened.

He stared at the scene in awe, Aoimizu's wings seemed real as she moved, and there was a floating girl with green hair close to her, he took a couple of steps forward to hear what was happening. It seemed that Aoimizu had some kind of healing ability, and the blue haired kid they were helping seemed to be possessed by some kind of demon.

"That's too much for my first day." he thought going back to his luggage and taking his place on top of his suitcase, face buried in his hand. "What is this place?" he wondered, on the brink of crying, he thought it was going to be a place for 'Straight As' students but things were different, people here had real abilities and most of them weren't even human.
"I hope things get better." he sighed  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image
ʂнɪɳ Death Reaper in Training.

"..."
Shin merely spoke no more. Perhaps he had a biting feeling that he might spill the contents of his job on accident. This girl was dangerous to speak to. Actually, everyone was dangerous.
Her wings appeared back after being halfway retracted from the surprise of his katana. The scent of the warm cinnamon could be detected easily.
It would be quite corny and expected if one was to say the smell reminded them of home but that is not the case with Shin. He grew up in a Japanese household and cinnamon was quite an exotic thing back in the days. It reminded him nothing of home---merely just told him he was far from it and was on foreign grounds of where he is forced to learn new traditions.
He realized with horror that he was barely paying attention to Aoimizu. He had only heard the parts of him being nonphysical and something about good about not being a vampire. Vampire?

Just when he thought it would be best to speak up, a teenager comes by---and he seems Japanese. Shin held his breath for a second. He---like him---appeared with common traits of black hair. He looked slightly more human than Shin was, but that's because the Death Reaper here has barely any time to contact with the human world. No time at all.
He kept his mouth shut, knowing it was very rude but since Aoimizu was Japanese as for this new arrival, he could not trust his tongue to speak any longer. He merely gave a small head bow to greet him. No introductions, no words.
Aoimizu then left, using her wings to hover herself as she followed a emerald-haired girl. It just left the two males in the silence.
Shin stole a glance at the boy whom called himself Takeshi---he seem normal and slightly disturbed of the whole idea of the unusual university being, well, unusual.
Shin didn't blame him, he looked away as he listened to the boy's footsteps fade away as he follows the path of which the emerald-haired girl and Aoimizu went.

When she hovered back to them, Shin spoke up for once, answering her question that was asked a long time ago.

"Actually.. I am pretty solid when touched however when I wear brighter attires unlike my uniform here, I appear transparent. I have not done so before but I think I can force myself into walls and other solid things."

That was all. He made no mentions of vampires; it seems that she did not like them so it would be best to leave them out as a subject.

[[ OOC: Sorry that I didn't reply as earlier than I said. I had something afterschool. I'm assuming that Takeshi left already due to shock or something. Correct me if I'm wrong.
]]

Sumimasen..User ImageSumimasen..User ImageSumimasen.. User Image  

Yun-Yun Desu

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:52 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu noticed Takeshi missing, but listened to Shin ignoring it. "Ah~ That make quite a bit of sense. I would believe the sun would make a bit of a difference." Her stomach gurgled. "I don't know if you need any sustenance, but can you enjoy foods? If so I wish to find a place to gather and stop my moral need to eat."

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

{All good. and yes he did leave, quite overwhelmed it seems.}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image
ʂнɪɳ Death Reaper in Training.

"Yes, even though I take form of a ghost, I can do pretty much any other human can do." Shin offered her a small smile, however did not tell her the truth. It was no lie that he could eat but it was not the truth when it was mentioned he could enjoy it. Anything that passes through his mouth is edible. Even poison---he couldn't die again, after all, he was dead to begin with.
Shin simply ignored the rumbling of the young girl's stomach, his little smile did not fade.
"If that is the case, I do not mind accompanying with for lunch. "

[[ OOC: Okay, that's good ^^
Short. by the way. I have to be right back---taking a shower.
]]

Sumimasen..User ImageSumimasen..User ImageSumimasen.. User Image  

Yun-Yun Desu

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:04 pm
((False alarm, I won't be taking a shower just yet. Someone is already occupying it for their shower as well. Might as well wait.. For the time being, does anyone have a free character for my teacher character? ))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games