Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Wait you're a mermade 1x1 (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:18 pm
Keita nodded"very well then I guess we should go" he said as they made their way back to the truck and dove home and keita yawned.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:51 pm
Relaxing next to him, she rested her head upon his shoulder. Though inbetween the ride home she couldn't help but feel her cheeks fluster since she had feelings for him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:05 pm
Keita pulled into the drive way and then let Sara out as they walked upstairs "well ill be on the couch if you need me" he said and turned to walk out of the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:17 pm
Nodding a bit she murmured a shy goodnight. Yet upon changing out of the clothes she found herself standing in her white nightgown. Sitting down next to the window she sang out the song she had sang when she first met Keita.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:30 pm
Hearing the song keita smiled as he slowly drifted off to sleep. He then opened his eyes and saw he was on a boat with Sara in her mermaid form. She jumped into the water as a wave came and knocked the boat over. Once he fell into the water something grabbed his ankles as he was then pulled under as only air bubbles could be seen. He woke up gasping for air and then sighed"only a dream” he said as he got up and began makeing breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:49 pm
She fell asleep on the windows ceil and leaned against the wall. She had lovely dreams of the sea but nothing in her dream contained Keita. Though once she awoke from her dream she rubbed the back of her neck before feeling something flip instead of feet. Peering down she let out a slight scream before she fell forward landing on her stomach. She was in her mermaid form and knew now she'd have to go back to the sea soon.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:56 pm
Keita heard the scream and dropped the breakfast and ran upstairs. When he saw her inherent mermaid form he picked her up and drew a bath before looking for as much salt as he could find."you ok" he asked as he came back into the bathroom were Sara now was.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:04 pm
Peering up to him, she managed to get out of her clothing and layed in the nice cool water. Her fins on her head moved forward then backwards as she sighed."I'm fine.. But it's getting worse.."Murmured her voice quietly looking down to her tail.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 pm
Keita sighed "I'm guessing you'll have to head back to the ocean soon" he said as he poured in the salt.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:26 pm
Blinking a bit she sighed her ruby pink colored scales glittering under the water. She nodded a bit before glancing up to him."Yes.. For a day or two.."Murmured her voice quietly as she felt her golden hair fall over her shoulders.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:46 pm
Keita sighed" well then I guess we'll do that after breakfast." he said as he went down and brought up the plates..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:58 pm
Sighing quietly she held the bend of her fin to her chest. Almost like one would hold their knee's to their chest. Yet she rested her chin against the scales gently. Staring to the wall she wondered what she could do. Blushing a bit she wanted to tell Keita the way she felt but instead kept it to herself.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:16 am
Keita sighed "something wrong?" he asked as he sat on the edge of the tub.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:06 pm
Looking up a little she peered over to Keita her pink colored eyes a bit curious. To her, she guessed something was wrong since she had to return. But her question was would she be able to return to land? Pondering upon that she then looked over to Keita. A small smile curled upon her lips before she shook her head a little."No.. Just thinking about the sea.. And how I'll miss it here.."Admitted her voice quietly her little fins on her head flipped a bit.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:17 pm
Keita patted her shoulder "hey look if you can't come back to land then I'll visit the rocks where we met. Don't make it seem like this is goodbye cause it's not" he said with a smile.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff