Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
but we can't!!!!(me and S C A R Y G I R L I E) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:25 pm
Looking to him a bit she winced from when the boy hit the trough. Moving forward on Ladja a young man tried catching him to help her down off the beast. But instead he had at it being tossed forward by the rebellious creature. Though he reared a bit he suddenly calmed down feeling a pat upon his neck. The creature calmed down and bowed allowing her to slip off. Only to stand back up, releasing his reins she moved into the store with Keita before looking over to him."Keita, this is no place for a young woman.."Murmured her voice quietly as she glanced about. Being eyed by men in the store she backed up before then feeling her eyes narrow. Suddenly striked with pride she shoved past the lot of men tossing them from side to side. Watching the blacksmith step up to greet her by throwing her out she snatched his shirt quickly."You, you lowest of low! How dare you treat someone of my statures like dirt.. You, a son, of a pig farmer and a tavern wench! Get this young man what he needs and by god if I'm told you do not, I'll come in here and casterate you.. Understand?!"Growled out her voice cruelly and vicious like. The mans response was a mere squeak of a yes. With that she turned away heading out passing Keita by tossing him a little pouch full of money.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:48 pm
Keita was practically speechless but took the pouch."uhhhh well that's one way of doing it." he said turning back over to the smith and gave a description of the blade his fighting style was used to. The smith nodded and came out with a matching blade he had just finished. Keita paid him with a gold coin and the slipped the sword into his belt and walked out handing the pouch to didlette "if you want to leave we'll leave. But I think its fair that I buy you some clothes after what just happened." he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:00 pm
Standing besides Ladja her face was a bit sad, but what painted upon her face was almost longing. She was wondering what her family was doing. Probly stressing out over her, thinking she was probly kidnapped. Sighing gently she then jumped hearing Keita's voice and smiled a bit. Looking over to him a bit she smiled shaking her head."No worries.. It was me loosing my temper.. A very unlady thing to do, and for that I apologize.."Murmured her voice gently yet quietly as she looked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:08 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Standing besides Ladja her face was a bit sad, but what painted upon her face was almost longing. She was wondering what her family was doing. Probly stressing out over her, thinking she was probly kidnapped. Sighing gently she then jumped hearing Keita's voice and smiled a bit. Looking over to him a bit she smiled shaking her head."No worries.. It was me loosing my temper.. A very unlady thing to do, and for that I apologize.."Murmured her voice gently yet quietly as she looked away.
Keita nodded "alright but still Im gonna buy you some new clothes" he said as they walked down the streets.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:17 pm
Sighing at how stubborn he was, she moved forward Ladja following her every step. Walking into a shop she was glared at by the owner. Taking the pouch she tossed it to the owner watching her catch it. Before seeing her pour out gold coins seeing her eyes widen. She then became a bit more friendly and offered her dresses."Ugh.. Snobs.."Grumbled her vouce quietly glaring at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:46 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Sighing at how stubborn he was, she moved forward Ladja following her every step. Walking into a shop she was glared at by the owner. Taking the pouch she tossed it to the owner watching her catch it. Before seeing her pour out gold coins seeing her eyes widen. She then became a bit more friendly and offered her dresses."Ugh.. Snobs.."Grumbled her vouce quietly glaring at her.
keita rolled his eyes "yeah but their merchandise is usually pretty good."  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:09 pm
Ignoring the owner she picked out her own dresses and tossed them to her. Sighing gently she then looked to Keita a bit. Deciding to be a bit playful today she grabbed a hat and placed it on his head. Giggling a bit she covered her mouth a bit."Keita.. Oh my, I never knew you were into this kind of thing.."Spoke out her voice teasingly before she winked at him playfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:33 pm
Keita blushed at didlette's gesture and then quickly took the hat off handing it to the owner."oh come on now quit messing with me.but I think I found something in your interests" he said pulling out an expensive but hideose wig (it looks like a bleached blond version of marg skeins hair.)  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:45 pm
Giggling a bit, until he placed the wig on her. But instead of retaliating she giggled even more flipping the elusive curls."Oh! How did you know?"Asked her voice with mock happiness as she giggled. Watching the owner gasp before walking out murmuring about how rude they were. Giggling even more she then pulled off the wig still giggling.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:49 pm
Keita laughed along with the joke."so is there anything else you like" he asked her  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:58 pm
Peering about a bit, she then saw an item that caught her attention. Moving over to it she lifted it up a little before looking up. The garment was that of a princesses' from her kingdom. Peering to Keita, she held it up slightly."This.."Murmured her voice quietly but oddly seriously. She knew she then figured out she wasn't the only one that had left.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:22 pm
Keita nodded"I think it would look great on you" he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:26 pm
Blinking a bit, she then felt her cheeks fluster. Nodding a bit before clearing her throat she handed him the garment."I-I see, t-thankyou.."Spoke out her voice quietly yet shyly before she moved forward.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:06 pm
Keita blushed as well and brought the items to the counter and paid for them with the last of his money " thank you" he said as they left the store and the town. But not before keita turned around and flipped off the town.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:15 pm
Leading Ladja a bit she peered to him before giggling a bit. Shaking her head she looked forward stretching a bit."Hey, Keita.. Thanks for the dresses.. You didn't have to.."Murmured her voice quietly as she peered over to him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games