Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo "Such tricks can not be revealed." She followed the girl to her lovely car. She liked how it looked. How it shined. Even though she knew she had no need for a car she could simply transport there. But she wouldn't lay that all out on the table just yet. She looked at the girl and said softly, "That kiss...you can take it how you wish. All I know is you're beautiful in everyway." She bowed to Olivia and sat quickly in the soft seat. "You're car is very sexy. Very nice." Rone put on her seatbelt and winked at the girl. Fixing her pont tail to sit perfectly on her shoulder and made it fall gently on her lap. "Also I have no where I would really like to look at. I'm only here to get to know a beautiful young lady." xoxoxo  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

If there was a word that could have been picked to describe the feeling in the room, Vixandra would have picked: tranquil. Nothing was tense at all and the lighting was perfect to reflect the twinkle in their eyes. When Vixy felt Anja's lips just shy of her own, her body shook with delight, a small rush of heat went to her face and she felt slightly weak in the knees. She felt her legs beginning to give out, so she quickly pulled Anja over to the bed and layed with her. She longed to be close to her and never be let go of. "Ann...I..." She smiled and leaned up and over, keeping her lips only millimeters from Anja's. She wanted to have Anja really kiss her... she felt so close to her... more so that Mira at this point, but she wasn't going to make the first move. Her eyes still drooped and her lips were parted slightly.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kasumi Miyagi

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Chuckling softly, she nodded. She’d let her keep those tricks for now.

Watching her get into the car, Olivia felt a light blush touch her cheeks. Usually she was hitting on the cute girls, or the older girls were trying to take advantage of her. “Mm. Alright, I like the sound of that.” She answered, closing her door gently before going to the other side and getting in herself. Starting up the engine, she put her seatbelt and shifted gears. Her car was stick shift, most because it was something most girls didn’t know how to do, she learned it. And it was fun.

Thanks, I like to think so too.” Winking back, she left the parking lot. The car was her baby after all, the one thing she took immense pride. Everything else she tried could never reach perfection like this. Turning on the stereo began to play music, the first song was Evidently by The Japanese Popstars. Keeping the windows up, they were tinted slightly.

Where are you from?

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy definitely hadn't been expecting this. Robin was kissing her. Robin was kissing her?! One minute, Lizzy was just giving her new friend a pep talk, and the next Robin's soft lips were pressing against her own. Not that Lizzy didn't like it. Her heart skipped a beat and her skin felt overly warm as the kiss continued... and continued.

She'd never been kissed before. She'd kissed one other girl, but somehow there seemed to be a difference between initiating a kiss yourself and being caught off-guard like this... It made her feel something she'd never felt before. When it ended, Lizzy let out her breath, which she hadn't realized she'd been holding. She opened her eyes and looked down at Robin, so many emotions running wild inside her, making her tremble slightly.

"Don't be sorry," she said automatically after hearing Robin's apology. Lizzy blushed and lowered her eyes. Robin thought she was... beautiful? She'd never even heard her parents describe her as beautiful, let alone anyone else. Tomboyish, cute, sure, but beautiful? "You're the beautiful one, Robin. Um... say, I think that's the dinner bell... I don't really feel like cafeteria food, though. Let's go back to your room and I'll order us pizza or Chinese or something, okay?" It was easy to slide back into her talkative nature, but the taste of the kiss lingered on her lips as she took Robin's hand and they began to walk back to the Residence Hall, refusing to let her forget what had just passed.

Lizzy smiled and whispered in Robin's ear as they exited the library (leaving their books behind, long forgotten), "You're a good kisser, by the way."

"...is no life at all."

Lezzy-chan

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja felt herself being dragged to the bed, laying there with Vixandra in her arms. Anja gently moved some hair from Vixandra's face, so she could see her full, beautiful face. She leaned in, their lips brushing against each other now. Anja's eyes slowly lowered a bit as she leaned towards her, moving to close the gap, but she stopped. "Are you sure you want me to steal this kiss from you?" She breathed, feeling her cheeks warm up in anticipation now, her hand gently caressing one cheek as it slid down to behind her neck as she then had one arm around her upper back, and the other remained on her lower back. She wanted to kiss her, so badly. Her body and lips trembled and ached so wanted to do so, wanting to do the honours of kissing this beautiful girl before her. But, she wanted to make sure that it was what she wanted. In the meantime, she pulled Vixandra so she was comfortably on top of her in a way, rather than leaning, as she propped her self up a bit as well, her fingertips slowly gliding up and down her back in a relaxing manner.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra smiled and felt her body being held close, Anja so close within her reach. She was surprised when she was being asked about the kiss being stole by Anja. The red-haired girl felt her face growing hotter and he heart beginning to beat faster every time Anja opened her lips. "I... I feel so close to you and... I want to know... " She moved one of her hands to Anja's hair and pushing it out of her face to look at her. "I feel I want this..." She stroke Anja's cheek and placed her hand under Anja's arm and placed it on her back where the bra would normally hook. She held her gaze and felt her heart pounding more and more.

Kasumi Miyagi

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja gently nodded. She gently whispered something, but it was inaudible as she finally closed the gap between their lips, her kiss for Vixandra was so soft and tender. Anja softly caressed and held the girl in her arms as she slowly kissed her, slowly making it a bit deeper after but a few moments, but it was gradual, not sudden. Her body trembled, as she kissed her, the feeling was so great, amazing, and pure. Vixandra's lips were so soft, and sweet, and it was wonderful.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo "I'm from France. As you can tell I speak French." She said with pride, even though she hated the French culture. "You know..." she paused and put a hand on Olivia's hand, "if I'm coming on to strong you can tell me. Even though I think you like it." Rone smiled coyly at her and gripped her hand gently but firmly. "I normally don't do the chasing, but I'll chase you to the ends of the earth." She thought to herself, hoping she wasn't creeping Olivia out. But Rone couldn't help but want this girl. She wanted to keep this girl all to herself and she wanted Olivia to want her back. "Maybe I should just leave her alone after this." She spoke this sentance gently. "But she her personality is to beautiful for that." xoxoxo  

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixy's body trembled upon Anja beginning to kiss her. Within seconds, her eyes closed and her grip got tighter on the girl's back. It felt so wonderful, pure, and full of passion. She felt her entire world drifting away and only being in this moment mattered, feeling her lips and Anja's become pressed, overlapped, and the like. It was everything she had hoped it would be. She pulled Anja closer and found herself spreading her legs to relieve the pressure of her on her legs. Now with Anja laying over her and legs between her own, she wrapped her arms around her neck while breaking it slowly and looking up at Anja. "I feel so warm... would you mind if I borrowed another shirt? We can order food if you want... I don't really want to leave after this..." She smiled and blushed bright red while bringing her lips up to Anja's again and pulling n the girl's lip slightly in a flirtatious manner.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:09 pm
((Poor Mira! crying ))  

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:09 pm
DoomedofLilith
((Poor Mira! crying ))

Don't worry, things will get interesting, I'm thinking ahead.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja took a breath as she rolled onto her back, laying beside Vixandra now. She touched her tingling lips before hearing Vixandra asking for a shirt to borrow. "Ah, yeah." Anja said as she sat up and walked over toward her dresser, sifting through the contents and pulling out a black t-shirt. "Would this be okay?" She asked with a small smile, unfolding it to show it to her. "And yeah, ordering food would be fine with me, though I'm not too hungry." Anja nodded once, not really objecting to it at all, as she felt the same way about the current situation. The kiss was purely wonderful, she loved every second of it. She felt a bit, wrong by it through, like perhaps she shouldn't have done it. But, that feeling was very small... at the moment at least. For now, she was far too focused on the good feelings. She really needed to sort her feelings, and find out what she really wanted/what's best, it was just so hard right now.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixy smiled and got up taking th shirt from Anja. "Yeah it's fine with me. I love your style." She turned around and pulled her shirt off her body revealing the back of a push-up white bra and white mini shorts. She blushed slightly knowing that Anja could see her and quickly pulled the shirt over herself. When she turned back around, she reached out and took both of Anja's hands and giggled softly. "I guess I should feel flattered... I got kissed by a professional." She smiled wider and sat on the bed waiting for Anja to sit with her. "Are you going to be ok? I mean... I wanted you to kiss me... I feel the closest to you..." She looked down slightly hoping there were no regrets.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:43 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira picked herself off the floor and went into the bathroom. She turned the shower on and just stepped in, still fully clothed. She let the icy cold water flow over her and sink, stinging, into her wounds. Then she turned it off and stepped out. She kept her soaked clothes on but wrapped a towel around her and collapsed on her bed, shivering and exhausted.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja sat down, pulling Vixandra onto her lap, resting her chin on her shoulder as she softly laid a kiss down on her neck. "Mmn, of course I'm okay with it." Only lying a small bit, as she had that feeling when you did something wrong in her stomach. But, how wrong could it be when they both enjoyed it? She wrapped her arms gently around her waist. "You're the closest I've ever gotten with anyone, for a long time. Except, with you I feel even better." Anja softly whispered into her ear in a gentle manner. "Are you going to be okay with our kiss?" She asked right back.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games