Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:03 pm
User ImageA scattered dream that's like a far-off memory...

Locke sighed with relief. "Thank you for understanding. And for taking care of her so far. I don't know what they did to her either, and I will NOT let them get their hands on her again. Not while I'm around to prevent it." He started walking again, helping Drake to search for more game.

Jack smacked his forehead, realizing what he had done. "Andy, please! Get up, and relax! I thought you knew! I mean, it's so obvious. Even Drake and I saw it... We thought you did too!" Jack felt like an idiot, spilling the beans like that. He tried to pick her back up. "Come on. We need to get back and meet the others."

...A far-off memory that's like a scattered dreamUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 pm
She moved away as he tried to move her trying not to cry. "Knew? What do you mean? What should I have known?" I thought we were becoming friends, but I don't know, I've never had any." She stated almost harshly. She stepped away not understanding what was going on. They all knew something about Locke's feelings towards her yet she was left in the dark. "I don't want to go back." She said after another moment. She kept moving away looking around. She felt a need to get away, like a game was being played on her. She moved quickly and took off running fast. She needed to be alone and knew she would have to hide. She looked around as she ran soon realizing as she stopped she had lost Jack. She looked around more soon finding a grouping of rocks and hid near a little cove it made, bringing her knees to her chest and her head down.

He looked about still sighing at the thought of the girl. "We may have to be careful. She seems stop and go on an emotional scale. Could have an indication of when she had been put to sleep. Same with her magic. It's too erratic, even if she were a teen at the time." The thought worried him but a smile would appear as one thought occurred to him. "At least she trusts you, and tries to keep you close. It seems the only grasps of reality is with you around to help her."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:49 pm
Jack tried to take off after her, but he realized that she was already too fast, and too far ahead of him to catch up. So, he did the next thing he could do: go to get Locke and Drake. So he took off to go and get them.

Locke and Drake were still on their way back to meet up with the others when Jack showed up, in a panic. "Guys! We got a serious problem."

"What happened? Is Andrea okay?" Locke was ready to kill Jack at the tone of his voice.

"I don't know. I... kinda... accidentally said something to upset her, and she ran off. I couldn't keep up, so I came to find you two."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:24 am
Drake looked about as they walked back having come up empty for the most part. Noise ahead brought his attentions to Jack and took quick note the girl wasn't with him. Great. he thought to himself. He placed a hand on Locke's shoulder a moment to try and calm him quickly. "It will be fine. We're good trackers, we can find her." He then looked to Jack. "What was said so we have an idea of how to defuse her?" He asked knowing if they didn't want her to run or keep possibly hiding that they couldn't approach her blindly of the situation.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:17 pm
Jack stopped breathing almost, realizing he really screwed up. "Um, That's... kinda hard to..."

"Out with it, already, Jack! What did you say?!"

Jack said it as quickly as possible. "I may have told Andrea how much you like her more than a friend would..." Jack braced for the punch he knew was coming, but Locke didn't lay one finger on him.

"You did, WHAT?!" Locke suddenly took off after Andrea the way Jack came from.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:48 pm
She sat where she was hiding by the rocks. She was confused unsure of what Jack was trying to tell her. Were they friends or did they simply just have her around so the Order couldn't have her? She kept to her thoughts in silence and her face hidden.

He sighed shaking his head hearing what had happened and Locke's reaction. He would watch Locke run off and and would take a spot beside Jack. He placed a hand on his shoulder. "Come along, lets do some damage control and makes a fool of himself." He said finally starting to follow after Locke. "Besides, someone has to stop him from making this worse."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Locke was steadily running in the direction he hoped Andrea took. How was he going to fix things now? Why did Jack have to tell her what he only now realized about himself? He came to a halt. He tried to think some, seeing if there was a way to fix things, but really couldn't figure out what he could do. He collapsed in the middle of the forest, and started to cry quietly...

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:18 pm
Drake slowed seeing Locke and shook his head. "Stop Locke. It's not the end of the world. Lets find Andrea first, let her talk, see what exactly triggered her outburst, and asses it from there." He said moving to stand beside him. He looked about seeing the trail and looked to Jack a moment before continuing. "All right, stay calm both of you. Locke, say nothing right now and simply listen. Jack,how did the conversation go? In the beginning, what was said, roughly, what did you say that seemed to escalate it, her reaction.. and following." He knew they had to be calm. She was a risk they all took. Her emotions were strange and unpredictable, as was her magic it seemed. "We have to remember, she's our friend, but she could also have a trigger. Not that I want to think that way, but one of us has to."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 pm
Locke sat back, and quietly listened to what Jack had to say. "Well, It all started out as a simple gathering, and then... I kinda, slipped up, and told her that you liked her..." He saw Locke was growing more and more agitated. "I'm sorry! It wasn't on purpose, it just kind of slipped out!" Now it was Drake shaking his head at Jack. He lowered his head. "Afterward, she seemed like she snapped, I tried to calm her down, but she took off running, and that's when I thought it best to come get you!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:32 pm
Drake felt puzzled as Jack told them what happened. He kept shooting glances at Locke to remind him to be calm. "Jack, in all honesty, I don't see why she would be upset at Locke liking her. What did she say during all this. Phrases, words, anything that could help. Seeing what she did to that one creature, I really would prefer not to be on that end." He said. His own patience was running out knowing there had to be a better reason that she had gotten upset. He would sigh eventually and lower his head in thought. Locke was one he knew could keep her balance, but wondered if he should be the one to try and calm her down, since he was the topic. "All right, lets try this, Locke, being the topic, let me try with her. See if i can calm her enough to talk. I don't want to see you get blasted by her. she relate to you a bit and that would just not be good." He said after a moment then would begin to follow Andrea's trail. He hoped the others would stay back and hoped Locke would understand without getting more angry then he already was. "And don't kill Jack!" He called over his shoulder. He would follow the tracks soon seeing a rock grouping and no more trail. He groaned in frustration till a faint noise caught his ears. "Andrea?" He looked around the rocks seeing her crouched down within herself. He sighed a moment taking a seat beside her and remaining silent for a moment looking ahead of them. "So, want to talk about it?"

She heard a noise and looked up realizing Drake was beside her. She shrugged moving a bit away but wouldn't run. "You all don't like me do you? I'm weak and in the way and you're all going to be hunted because of me."

He looked to her wondering where she would get that idea. "Andrea, where would you get such a thought?"

She shook her head. "Jack, he said that Locke needed guts to tell me something. He made it sound like he didn't like me, but then he did, then he said he and you saw it too and thought I knew what he was talking about but I don't!" She felt herself starting to cry once more and hiding her face. "I don't know anything, I barely remember anything, and I don't even recognize myself."

"Hey, hey, easy there kiddo. It's all right. calm down okay? Let me explain Jack, he's what we call an oaf."

She slowed herself down a moment and looked to him as she sniffled. "An oaf?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:34 pm
Locke and jack remained where they were, both afraid to move a muscle, for fear of what the other would do. "Locke?" He waited a few moments, but no response. "Locke? Look man, I'm really sorry. I didn't think she would flip -" Before he could finish his sentence, Locke's fist had connected with Jack's face!

"You just HAD to tell her, didn't you?" He approached Jack with a deep-seeded anger, and a rage he had never felt before. "The ONE time I ever felt like this about a woman, and you go off and ruin everything! WHY!?"

Jack picked himself up, and punched Locke squarely in the gut. "You think I did this to spite you? You think this is all about you!? Do you have ANY idea how miserable I felt after what I did?" He struck back.

The two of them exchanged blows for a good ten minutes or so before they heard someone approaching...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:54 pm
Drake chuckled a bit at her reaction. "Yes, an oaf. Let me explain, it's an expression used for people who have a tendency to stick their foot in their mouths. As Jack seems to have done." He would motion a bit closer to her hoping he was helping her. "Jack wasn't conveying how we felt in a good way. He's awkward with talking to others. We all care about you Andrea. We all want to see you safe and free from a life of running."

"But what did he mean about noticing Locke? Or that you both noticed something? I'm confused." She looked to him resting her head on his shoulder. She felt a little better but was still very confused.

He patted her head lightly. "I'm going to make it plain for you. Locke won't like it, but he'll get over it. And before you go wracking your mind on that, its in no way a bad thing, nor have you done anything wrong. He likes you, always has, but now it's changing. You're familiar with what friendship is right? Well, what Locke feels is stronger for you." He looked to her seeing her mind processing the thought. "You're our friend Andrea. We care about how you're feeling and keeping you safe."

"So, he never hated me? Then why would Jack say he didn't want to be friends?" She thought she was understanding but was still confused.

He chuckled and sighed, moving to stand and help her to her feet. "Because Jack is an oaf. Locke is an old friend of his. He wanted to know how you felt about Locke. Put plainly he didn't want to see either of you hurt and was how we call it, testing the waters. We think Locke may be in love with you. That being said, he doesn't want to pressure you or make you uncomfortably either."

"Oh," She said as she walked with him. The thought sunk in quickly though was confused about one thing. "Then why couldn't Jack say Locke may love me? It wouldn't have made me feel like something was wrong." She asked looking to him and saw a strange smile before chuckling herself. "Because he is an oaf?" She watched Drake nod and began understanding the term. She walked back with Drake soon hearing strange noises and stood closer to Drake. As they got closer she could make out the two fighting. She ran to them hoping to stop it. She moved quick behind Locke and hugging him behind. "Don't fight, please don't fight. Drake says he's just an oaf and doesn't know what to say." She held him tight hoping it would help temper his anger though didn't know why he was.

Drake ran after her hoping to stop her from possibly getting hurt, though would laugh at her comment and take a moment to help collect Jack to his feet. "Sorry man, I had to teach her a new phrase to help ease things." He said apologetically. He knew he would make it up to him somehow, just wasn't sure on the how part. "Well, at least you didn't kill each other like I asked."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Locke and Jack stopped fighting immediately as Andrea grabbed onto Locke. "An oaf?" They turned to Drake, then to each other, and busted out laughing. They laughed for a few minutes, and then they collapsed on the grassy field. Jack fell asleep, and Locke turned over to Andrea, and smiled. "I'm sorry if we upset you, Andrea... That's the last thing I ever wanted to do."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:42 pm
She looked to them all as they laughed wondering what she had said this time. As everyone seemed to be wanting a break she would join them. She looked over at locke as he turned to her and shrugged. "Its all right. I shouldn't have reacted like that. I'm sorry." She looked to the leaves of the treetops as she thought to herself. "I'm not good with others. I don't what to say or do around people." She turned on her side to face him using her arm like a pillow.

Drake would watch everyone a moment before deciding to sneak away before they could notice. He smiled knowing after all this running around and emotions, everyone would be hungry. He decided he should let them be and find food for them knowing it more then likely won't get done at the rate the others were currently going.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:05 pm
A few days later...

It had been a few days since the group had gotten out of control, and things were finally looking up. They were fast approaching a small town, where they hoped to stock up on some supplies and get a map of this region. They couldn't keep wandering the wilderness aimlessly.

"Okay. Why don't we divide and get our supplies. When we're done, we can meet up next to the town's entrance." Locke was happily walking next to Andrea with his arm around her.

"Sounds good to me. Maybe I can find a new supply of spices and cooking supplies." Jack was looking forward to some new cooking.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games