Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:38 pm
Waking up by herself for once and actually early in the morning. She got up before slipping off her clothing. Moving to her old bathroom she flipped on the water surprised it still worked. Taking a bath she thought over everything and decided to go back to the order. She wasn't going to risk her life and humanities on just seeing her sister. Sighing deeply she leaned down more into the warm water relaxing. Though her wound hurt a little from being in the water. It soon soothed a little before she finished washing up. Getting out she wrapped a towel from her bag around her body. Looking at her wrist with the chain mark on it. Smiling a small smile she was going to change for the better. Even if it meant ignoring the fact she wanted to see her eldest sister. Drying up she then slipped on her sister uniform that Joshua had made personally for her. Sighing deeply she placed her hair up into a ponytail before placing her head band in her hair. Slipping on her old dress boots she sneaked out of her room passing by Melthos. Placing a blanket upon him, she then jumped out a window her wings extended. Dropping to the ground she headed over to a cemetry holding a boquet of flowers. It was time to pay her parents a visit.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:16 am
Sleeping peacefully, Melthos eventually woke up to the sound of air and breeze coming nearby. Blinking groggily, he looked to his right and saw a window opening, its curtain flowing lightly. After a moment of being dazed, he jolted to his feet thinking that a demon had gotten in. As he saw the blanket fall off, however, he noted how there was no demonic energy nearby. Peeking into Zemira's room, his suspicion was confirmed to it being her. ...Why was she moving again? Sighing, he himself walked to the window and took flight out of it. The destination wasn't far at all, as he found her close to a cemetery. Landing quietly, he stood in place with the intent of letting her do what she needed to do...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:32 pm
Finding their graves she noticed their pictures before smiling a bit. Wiping away some dirt she fixed up their graves a bit before placing down the flowers. Looking to their graves she smiled a little before sitting down."I've finally made it.. I'm sorry for making you wait so long.. I know your listening, and I want to say I love you and miss you so much.."Murmured her voice softly before she held back a few tears. Feeling her wings ruffle a bit she shook her head. Looking up a bit she sighed deeply trying to keep from crying."I've seen pictures of Willow.. She's as beautiful as ever.. But please don't judge her.. She is who she is.. Even if she turned her back on us.. I know deep down, though she's still good.. Also I finally found someone.. He's a bit of a serious guy.. But he's good deep down.. I'm going to return to the order once my wound heals.. But thats besides the fact.."Whispered her voice quietly as she looked to their graves.

Not able to hold it back any longer she covered her mouth a bit. Feeling her tears spill over she shook her head a bit. Crying quietly she looked down more feeling bad for not coming sooner. But even more that she couldn't have done anything for them. It was because of her that they were dead. Looking to the side she wiped her eyes a bit before smiling looking back to the graves."I'll be fine.. So don't you worry about me.. I'm tougher than before so I'll stick in there.. But I'm sorry it was because of me you died.. I take full responibility for it.. From the bottom of my heart I'm truly sorry Mother, and Father.. Please forgive me.. Well, I'll be going now.. I'll come visit regularly now, I promise.."She said quietly as she stood up smiling a bit. Wiping away her tears she looked down a bit more. Turning away she could tell she was trembling from doing this. Looking back to the graves she smiled a small smile before shaking her head a little walking forward.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:36 pm
Upon watching her for a little bit, Melthos eventually began walking quietly toward her. Once close enough, he overheard the soft words she spoke and stopped close by. Hearing those words, he felt a sudden urge to do something... almost like an invisible hand guided him. As she turned around and walked a bit forward, she immediately ran into him, his arms holding her tightly against him. "Your parents died in order to protect you, Zemira... They lived their lives without any regrets, and this was their final act toward you and your sister. Do not worry, they are sitting in the realm of God, and will patiently wait for the day you join them in harmony..."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:14 pm
Moving forward she was still looking down a bit before she bumped into something. Though feeling arms wrap around her gently she felt her eyes widen. Looking up to see Melthos she then blinked listening to his words. Peering to the side for a moment she smiled a small smile. Though once she pulled away she reached up a bit. Touching his cheeks with her fingertips she then began to pull at them."Dummy! Spying on me like that.. I oughta smack you.."Grumbled her voice before she released his cheeks before turning away. Smiling a little she muffled a few giggles. She wouldn't be so sweet to him just yet. Anyways she needed to be prepared to visit the order and go back. Though this resting thing was going to be a big nuissance. Since she hated sitting around.. It was truthfully quite boring to her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:25 pm
Continuing to look at her, he felt her fingertips caress lightly over his cheeks before they began to be pulled. Through the pain, though, he noticed how her grip was slightly looser than normal. Almost like she... didn't want to as mean as she was before. When she stopped, his hand moved up to his head, massaging his cheeks and jaw. Man, she had quite a death grip for a human. Once that was done, he then looked back to her and gestured to return to bed.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:57 pm
Looking away stubbornly she pursed her lips. Moving forward she crossed her arms over her chest. Her wings rustled from a bit of irritation. She was already heading that way even before he came. Peering over to him a bit she stuck her tongue out to him. Turning away she shook her head a bit."Yeah.. Yeah.."Mumbled her voice quietly before she looked forward. Sighing quietly she actually felt a bit better from visiting her parents graves. Moving forward obidiently she took it easy instead of pushing herself. She needed to heal up before she left to the Magdalene Order.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:27 pm
Watching her pass by, he sighed lightly before shaking his head. Regardless of how she took it, he really didn't want to see her hurt again. Even though his former self would have hated the concept, he felt now that he had changed... more tolerable to humans and her... Turning around, he followed behind her and stayed by her side, ready to react in case she fell over.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:41 pm
Sighing quietly she then peered back over her shoulder to him a bit. Blinking a bit she smiled a small smile before moving forward. Humming quietly to herself she held her hands in front on her skirt of her dress. She kind of felt a bit goofy wearing this uniform. But it was given to her and made specially for her since she was an apostle. Looking up to the sky a bit she blew her bangs out of her eyes a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:07 pm
Continuing to follow alongside her, he noticed how she gazed up into the sky. Staring at her lightly, he waited for a good while before placing a hand on her shoulder. "Come, Zemira... Rest is what you need."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:17 pm
Jumping a bit from being distracted from a thought she then looked back to him. Sighing she nodded a bit before walking forward. He seemed like her caretaker than anything else. Crossing her arms over her chest she glared to the side stubbornly."I can't believe I have to sit around doing nothing.."Grumbled her voice irritatedly as she shook her head. Moving into the gates of the manor she looked up to the building. It was still in good shape nothing like it had been the night they fled.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:28 pm
Upon hearing her comment, he placed his fist on her head and began twisting it hard in her hair. "And I can't believe that I have to be the one to take care of you," came his reply before he sighed. Stopping his fist and immediately opening the palm to caress her cheek, he then added, "But that's fine... I've got a duty to uphold. And you have one to uphold to the doctor."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:00 pm
Stopping once his fist was on her head, she shooed his fist away before removing her head band. Letting her hair fall down she shot him a glare. Anything to mess her hair up and he.. Though once she felt his palm against her cheek she blinked before looking up to him. Listening to his words she then pulled away a bit giggling."Oh come on now.. Don't tell me your getting all mushy on me.."Teased her voice as she shook her head walking forward. Though in truth she could feel her cheeks burning. What was up with him lately? Usually he acted cold and distant to her.. But ever since they left the order he'd been acting rather.. Nice and sweet.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:57 am
"Mushy? Not in the least! I'm just stating the obvious here..." came his reply as he too looked away somewhat flustered. Now she was just toying with him... Giving a half-baked cough, he then said, "Enough stalling, missy. You're going straight to bed." With that, he once again brought her into his arms and, without giving her a chance to break out, he flew back into the manor via the still opened window and then moved into her room. There, he set her down on the bed and quickly walked out to close the window up.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:36 pm
Looking up to him about to object to him picking her up. She the shot him a glare sitting on her bed. Letting out a sigh she reached over grabbing her brush. She might as well fix her hair since he messed it up. Running the brush through her hair she hummed idly. Finishing she placed it down before setting down her headband. Looking about boredly she made a face before looking to him."So... Entertain me.. I'm tired of sitting around already.."Murmured her voice quietly but a bit embarassed. Usually she was used to doing things constantly. But this it was just plain ridiculous. She wanted to be able to move around even if it was just around the manor.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games