Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
I'm Getting Married?! ((Needs guys!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny rp? XD
  Maybe..
  Lol yeshh!
View Results

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:13 am
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

You're not offending the laws, are you?

Ryota nodded to himself, taking the last, long sip of the black tea before setting the cup to the big table. It made a small clink when it made contact with the wooden surface. If she had taken notice about his anxiety of not talking about himself, then she surely showed it since she chose the option of the hearing more about his father.
"My father's doing fine, he patrols now and then but there isn't a huge criminal on the loose for him to arrest yet." (I don't really know how policeman work so it's a guess.) said Ryota, fiddling with his fingers as he stood straight near her door. He had not stepped inside of the room to fully understand to be called 'in the room'. Her words always had some sort of impact that made him quite surprised. Helped her a lot? His father seldom spoke of the victims or innocent bystanders from his occupation, worrying that Ryota may one day interrogated them mercilessly. This really shouldn't be a surprise, especially for himself, but he was stunned, nevertheless. "Is that so? If you don't mind, may I inquire what he had helped you with? My father rarely speaks about the people he meet during his shift."

I'll have to punish you if you are.

User ImageI bite.User ImageI bite.User ImageI bite.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:34 am
"When i was little i got kidnaped a lot and one time when i was kidnaped i was so scared i could not move but then your father opened the cars door and said are you ok he looked so worryed that at that moment i wanted to be hes child he took me out and let me stay till my dad came home from America and during that week you made my nickname Azu"she said and sat on the bed "Come in sit down "she said  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:41 am
Scarlet

Her doll was done, and posted on DeviantArt. Vivi was a perfect addition... but.... she wanted to have some fun. Opening her door, just a crack, she saw two boys in the hallway. Hmm... Picking up her Gir doll, she tossed it out. Now, to wait...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

Ryota bit the insides of his cheeks in surprise. He really hadn't expect that so suddenly. Kidnap victim? That's fine, his father dealt with that but he could not recall ever seeing this girl at a younger age at his home for a few days. His memory was not perfect and his past was quite blurred. He only remembered waiting for his father everyday when he was at a tender age, asking him politely how his day went. He really could not picture himself being the small child he was, playfully calling Azusa 'Azu'. He rarely gave out nicknames---not even to his sister Kotone. Perhaps... This had happened before Kotone was even born. It had to, ever since his younger sibling was born, he had been specially ordered to watch over her by his father. Before her birth, Ryota was rather... unguarded and carefree. Perhaps it was that age then?
Ryota tried to find the words to reply to her, but how could he, when he had absolutely nothing worth a reply to that? He simply accepted her offer and sat next to her, but at a safe distance. He was still a male in a female's room----despicable but he was invited. His teenage hormones may make him feel lust for girls his age but his justice will simply shoot it down, ready to take it down whenever it decides to rebel.
He shook his head lightly.
"I apologize... But I don't think I can recall it.. My memories from that time are quite foggy. Will you please explain what exactly happened during your stay at my house?" said Ryota, quite flustered that he could not remember such a simple detail of his life.

Yun-Yun Desu

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:50 am
"I had black hair back then and my name was Azmaria when i came the first thing you said was Hey dad is this my little sister "she said and sipped from the tea "At that time i was so scared i could not talk the first two days but as soon as they turned i was playing happily whit you and all of a sudden you started to call me Azu and then my father slapped me and took me home."she said  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

Ryota nodded as if he understood but his mind refuse to remember the girl whom he was conversing though. It simply rejects to recall such a person. From how she put it in her own words, Ryota felt like he was an innocent child, asking such childish questions and all. He sighed. Would it be wise to just tell her that he couldn't process back into his past? Perhaps she must envision to be like that due to trauma from being kidnapped. However...She did mention she got abducted easily in her younger years. How utterly careless. It really explains her habit of continuously tripping against her own foot. It was either that explanation or she simply has no coordination with her feet.
"...I apologize, but I cannot remember ever meeting you besides just a few minutes ago. Sorry, Azusa." he said, heaving another sigh. There was no point of digging further in a past he could not remember. Maybe his father may know of her but not Ryota.

Yun-Yun Desu

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:43 am
"Don't worry i gees you forgot because it was natural for you ".she said sad she put the cup on the table stood up and went to a box opened and took a napkin from it went to him and said "This is your napkin you gave it to me then here take it "she gave him the napkin but when she let it go on the napkin there was a rose petal and inside there was a picture of the two of them when they were little  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

Ryota nodded again, allowing her to see that he was rather relieved she was not too concerned about it. Yet, Ryota felt no memories returning to him as a child and was able to meet with her for the very first time. As a young, lone child, Ryota was never the troublemaker so trauma was very, very unlikely. Azusa then revealed to him a napkin. If it was to help him remember, it was not doing a good job of it. No matter how he looked at it, it was a simple napkin, and just that.
"...It's not going to make anything simpler." he murmured softly under his breath---it was supposed to be a thought but he was rather getting fed up about not remembering her. The more she talked on about it and showing him items relating to the past, the more he drifted away from the distant memory. The boy noticed a rose petal but decided against the thought of looking throughly at it. If he been more observant, he would have seen the picture of him and her as children, smiling innocently towards the camera---but no, now he just thought of it as a rose petal and nothing more.

((Sorry about making Ryota so cold and harsh about it---it was supposed to be part of his personality. ><;; ))

Yun-Yun Desu

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:19 pm
((Does anyone know if it's to late to join?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:23 pm
(( "As soon as you post a profile in the profile thread, you're free to post, dear." ))  

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:30 pm
((Ok thank you!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:25 pm
Adam Moore

User Image
Kidnapped? Sounds like an interesting way to start off your day to say the least Adam thought.
Looking at Naoki Adam smirked an entertained grin and preformed a small, joking curtsey to the boy at having the door opened for him. "And they say chivalry is dead." Grabbing the bag again, with a slight heave, Adam moved inside. Adam nodded at Naoki's refusal to his flask and brought the container back up to his lips to take another sip, "Well you kill your lungs and I'll kill my liver," Adam put the flask away any turned back to him, "Then we can swap parts if things get bad." Adam chuckled a bit and felt his cheeks get a tad bit flushed, despite being a tad bit of a drinker Adam was a bit of a light weight when it came to whiskey, which unfortuantly was one of his favorites. Guess I still have some in my system from before he thought to himself. Adam was far from any real stage of being drunk, but having drank a little before and not having anything to eat did make it a little easy for him to get pretty far gone pretty fast, he decided it was probally best not to drink anything else for a while.
"Some exploring sounds good, I've been wanting to find the kitchen, it's been a while since I cooked and I'm craving a little something sweet." Putting the bag down onto the ground he leaned against a wall and stretched out his arms and neck now feeling more alert. "Morning whiskey always puts the skip back into your step, so tell me about yourself luv'." Adam sometimes liked to call the boys little names like love or hun, not so much as a tease but it was always a tad bit fun to see their reactions. Sometimes the boys go on probally not even noticing the name or thinking its because of his accent and how he talks, others get a little cutely flustered, but most often he gets smacked by he friends who have dealt with him long enough to know when he's testing them.

Lil Medic boy

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:54 am
"Ah don't worry it doesn't matter if you can't remember me ".her phone ringed and she froze and it ranged more "Ya ya yayo".she said in Japanese she dropped the phone and fell of the bed she started shivering hard like its winter in her room  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

Ryota heaved out a soft, small sigh. It was partially from relief----she had claimed to know him from the past but he doesn't believe so. It was natural to forget people from so long ago, but this girl was rather persistent. It made him a bit joyous for her to keep silent from the memories he had told her he had not remembered.
A ringtone screamed out, piercing the small thoughts of Ryota's. He had expected for Azusa to pick up and simply stay quiet and waited for to get it. When she gets it, he'll excuse himself. But that wasn't the case of right now. The phone continued to ring and a tiny voice spoke out---to which in his surprise, was Azusa's voice---then the phone dropped, hitting the ground with a sickening thud.
Let's hope that the phone wasn't too expensive.. he thought nonchalantly, his head rose up to see what was with the blond girl and wondered why she didn't pick up.
She was shivering. Shivering hard, too. It wasn't normal to shiver in such cool weather. It wasn't that cold yet. A small panic rushed to Ryota as he begins to worry now.
"Hey.. Are you okay? What's wrong?"

((Not to sound dumb or silly, but what does Yayo mean? ))

Yun-Yun Desu

prettyxpuff

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki twiddled her thumbs. She paused for a few seconds. She the said looking at him with a half hearten smil," If I said no I would be lying so I guess in a sense I suppose." She then went back to her blank expression, but seemed a bit depressing. She then spoke again softly and ever so lightly," I knew since the beginning I would never really get a choice there was still some doubt and selfishness... there is no point in fighting it... some people would consider it terrible but I don't... it's just a way life but I suppose I could never fall in love it would be too idiotic for me?" She stared at him and then finally joined him on the bench. She looked straight forward.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff